OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I will say this as politely as I can.....

All of us here on Websleuths ARE the general public, thus, we represent the jury pool.

The jurors will be people just like us and will want justice. To say the jurors will be corrupt and vote innocent - regardless of the evidence - is to tell the families to forget it and go home. Don't bother. No justice for you.

This I can't agree with. I believe the jurors will want Justice. There are 12 jurors for a reason. 12.

I believe the Gilley family, Manley family, and the Rhoden family, will in fact get Justice with the 4 trials.

Stay strong my friends.... Remember the Derbies, Rhoden strong!
I believe they will get justice too.

Personally I think Reader is hiding a lot, it was all one big cover up
Hiding what???? The LE where totally on the wrong trail for over a year until Jake & Angela Wagner messed up on interviews to the news reporters, with all the lies they told the world just to make their self look good, also I really believe that the Wagners uncle is going to testify against them, that is the reason they keep telling the lawyers to get the police reports of a witness of when they where a minor???? JMO

Personally I think Reader is hiding a lot, it was all one big cover up
Hiding what???? The LE where totally on the wrong trail for over a year until Jake & Angela Wagner messed up on interviews to the news reporters, with all the lies they told the world just to make themself look good, also I really believe that the Wagners uncle is going to testify against them, that is the reason they keep telling the lawyers to get the police reports of a witness of when they where a minor???? JMO

Nope. I will say this as politely as I can.....

All of us here on Websleuths ARE the general public, thus, we represent the jury pool.

The jurors will be people just like us and will want justice. To say the jurors will be corrupt and vote innocent - regardless of the evidence - is to tell the families to forget it and go home. Don't bother. No justice for you.

This I can't agree with. I believe the jurors will want Justice. There are 12 jurors for a reason. 12.

I believe the Gilley family, Manley family, and the Rhoden family, will in fact get Justice with the 4 trials.

Stay strong my friends.... Remember the Derbies, Rhoden strong!
I believe they will get justice too.
How would you vote right now if you where setting on the jury pool and seeing what evidence that we have all seen so far????

DBM- duplicate

Hiding what???? The LE where totally on the wrong trail for over a year until Jake & Angela Wagner messed up on interviews to the news reporters, with all the lies they told the world just to make their self look good, also I really believe that the Wagners uncle is going to testify against them, that is the reason they keep telling the lawyers to get the police reports of a witness of when they where a minor???? JMO
Johnny, could you refresh my tired mind re a Wagner uncle testifying? I don't recall any of it. :confused:

Johnny, could you refresh my tired mind re a Wagner uncle testifying? I don't recall any of it. :confused:

CN....Rita's son. He is the uncle.

He confirmed that George 4 is a glock man and that he (CN) actually helped George buy a 40 caliber glock from someone on Facebook. They drove to meet the seller on the highway -- which in my opinion was probably a highway rest stop -- to buy a 40 glock.

A 40 glock was used in the murders.

CN not only "testified" to George being a glock man, but also that George dyed his hair.

See photo:
Defiance Farms (George 4's hair dyed black)

This photo specifically shows George 4's hair dyed black. Also, a different witness mentioned the dyed hair, a person who left their car with the Wagner's to repair.

Does this matter? Yes. Canepa mentioned the hair dye of George and Jake.

Last edited:
CN....Rita's son. He is the uncle.

He confirmed that George 4 is a glock man and that he (CN) actually helped George buy a 40 caliber glock from someone on Facebook. They drove to meet the seller on the highway -- which in my opinion was probably a highway rest stop -- to buy a 40 glock.

A 40 glock was used in the murders.

CN not only "testified" to George being a glock man, but also that George dyed his hair.

See photo:
Defiance Farms (George 4's hair dyed black)

This photo specifically shows George 4's hair dyed black. Also, a different witness mentioned the dyed hair, a person who left their car with the Wagner's to repair.

Does this matter? Yes. Canepa mentioned the hair dye of George and Jake.
Thanks, CC. I forgot about the guy, my mind wandered to maybe an uncle of Billy. :rolleyes:

I wish someone would write a book about this case even though it is far from over. Way too many details to even follow a timeline. And I’ve tried to follow from the day it happened. There will probably be a book written sometime.

I wish someone would write a book about this case even though it is far from over. Way too many details to even follow a timeline. And I’ve tried to follow from the day it happened. There will probably be a book written sometime.

I expect to see multiple books and possibly an episode on some crime show on TV. A fiction book has already been written.

Nothing has been said about a uncle testify other than when the BCI Agents was at court during George 4the pretrial hearing, his statement was that a uncle told the LE that GW4 liked Glock pistol but there has been statements of a witness on the witness list that Angela lawyers keep wanting a under age minors arrest reports presented at trial, JMO

CC you and I know the Wagners are guilty and that FW has made a living off the poor around Pike County area, I wonder how the Flying W Farm business is doing now that all the information that we know of has came to the public????

...2 Cents...

FWF is still going, still in business, but it lost it's reputation and no amount of money will ever rehabilitate it back to its former glory.

FW said no one wanted anything to do with her and a store refused her check because the name Wagner is on it. People in the horse world have made alot of negative comments about FWF after FW was arrested, like Chronicle of the Horse, those types of websites etc...

If you wanted to buy a horse but knew FW had listened to her family talking about revenge against the Sheriff, against BCI agents, and against the Attorney General now Governor, and that she did nothing about it, would you choose to buy a horse from FWF?

If you knew she looked up how to lie to the GJ the night before her GJ testimony so she could help her family cover up 8 murders, would you buy a horse from FWF?

If you knew FW is listed as a crime co-conspirator in the murder indictments of her family members, would you buy a horse from FWF?

If you read the article about how she bilked poor people with shady land contracts and with $20,000 balloon payments, would you choose to do business with FWF?

I rest my case.

Last edited:
What the H3ll is wrong with the Pike County Court system, this bunch of thugs is accused of murder of 8 people in the Pike County area, the Wagners has got by with conning the court system against the poor people of Pike County for years and has made a fortune, seems that when Fredericka and Bob took someone to court to have them threw out of the home that the Wagners sold at a interest rate that President Trump could not pay , the Wagners had no problem putting those people on the street just in a few months and now the same Wagners has been accused of committing the mass murder of history in Ohio, the system is not there serving the victims but it looks like the Pike County court system is catering to the Wagners, I say try them before June 2021, JMO
Did the Pike County court system get defunded? Are their any dates set for this trial of the century?

How would you vote right now if you where setting on the jury pool and seeing what evidence that we have all seen so far????
Right now well it could go either way. What if they was set up all that stuff someone to and throw the evidence in their well and bury bullets in their yard . Idk if I could vote guilty

Pike county ohio LE is known for being one of the most corrupt agencies in the entire country. They are highly corrupt

Reader wasn’t even guarding the evidence when they took it to preserve it. News media called him out on it. Anyone could have gone there and anyone could have gone on the Wagner’s property to frame them.

Yes they was talking about revenge but I think that’s if they was found guilty or being charged.

Fredericka was very worried for her son billy that’s why she bought him vest after murders.

IMO this was some kind of professional hit, either by LE or by someone else idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member