GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing about it , someone that worked for the jail would have done it or the attorneys because AW can’t have visitors, JMO

AW got her visitation rights back from the court (When) ????
She lost mail and phone.

The prosecution filed this:

STATE'S MOTION TO SUSPEND DEFENDANT'S PRIVILEGES

And this is what the judge decided:

Having heard the stipulations and arguments of counsel, the Court finds that the Defendant has violated the order of this Court by engaging in several telephone conversations with Rita Jo Newcomb and by exchanging written correspondence with Rita Jo Newcomb;

and the Court further determines that the Defendant's violation of the order of this Court warrants restriction of the Defendant's telephone and mail privileges, as hereinafter set forth.

Therefore, the Court hereby revokes, in part, the telephone and mail privileges of the Defendant, Angela Jo Wagner, including incoming and outgoing correspondence by telephone and mail, except for the Defendant's communication by telephone and mail with the Defendant's attorneys and with investigators and mitigation experts employed by the Defendant's attorneys.

I "think" the video visits are not being done in house (jail), they are remote from a "visitors" home computer. MOO JMO and all that jazz .

But the inmates would still be in jail...?

delaware-county-jail-delaware-ohio-oh-1.jpg

Last edited:
AW passing notes want help now, I really think the other Newcomb’s are going to testify against her and the boys, JMO

I "think" the video visits are not being done in house (jail), they are remote from a "visitors" home computer. MOO JMO and all that jazz .

Oh I get it. Read it wrong.

I figured the visitors were at home, I never heard of visitors going to jail and then only doing a video conference.

Live and learn

AW passing notes want help now, I really think the other Newcomb’s are going to testify against her and the boys, JMO

Yes Rita is a prosecution witness and per her plea deal she must testify for the prosecution.

If she is forthcoming with her information Canepa will recommend a low sentence for her. She had one misdemeanor charge she pled guilty to.

CN gave up gun purchase, Glock man reputation and hair dye. I believe both he and Rita will be prosecution witnesses at trial.

(I'm sure he had alot more to say)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member