GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, umm possibly... no links to support anything though, so rumors are not acceptable... as they shouldn't be. :D

The Tattoo Artist. I am fixated on him (or her) . Is there anything there? Can you speculate! TY.

The new barn that appeared to be built around the time of the Murders. Any thoughts on how much it might cost to build something like that?
With the comments on lawyer bills, the fund raiser, and an impression the W's at Peterson Rd may not have had much income it's a curious item; both in timing and expense. JMO
I'm wondering if they had receipts or if the lumber was questionable at some point to LE.

The new barn that appeared to be built around the time of the Murders. Any thoughts on how much it might cost to build something like that?
With the comments on lawyer bills, the fund raiser, and an impression the W's at Peterson Rd may not have had much income it's a curious item; both in timing and expense. JMO
I'm wondering if they had receipts or if the lumber was questionable at some point to LE.

Defiance Farms Photos

That is alot of lumber as you can see in these photos of the Wagners' new barn.
There is also a photo of the chicken coop put up for the kids.

260 Peterson Rd. Defiance Farms
upload_2021-4-2_15-21-15.png
upload_2021-4-2_15-34-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-2_15-26-0.png
    upload_2021-4-2_15-26-0.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • upload_2021-4-2_15-27-29.png
    upload_2021-4-2_15-27-29.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • upload_2021-4-2_15-28-41.png
    upload_2021-4-2_15-28-41.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Defiance Farms Photos

That is alot of lumber as you can see in these photos of the Wagners' new barn.
There is also a photo of the chicken coop put up for the kids.

260 Peterson Rd. Defiance Farms
View attachment 291051
View attachment 291055

I think in the sales photo from the house, there was also a lot of new lumber used in fencing and maybe a pergola or something in the yard. You can somewhat tell the difference in the old lumber and new lumber by the color. Just something I was thinking about today. The price or value of all that lumber in that time frame.

DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO EXCLUDE EVIDENCE (DISCOVERY VIOLATION)

Thank you. MO
This is a standard tactic used by both sides.
Maybe it is a gamble for the prosecution to do what they are doing - if I understand correctly - they have not provided transcripts of the evidence they plan to use at trial.
Prosecution almost always holds back with whatever they can as long as they feel it can be justified.
Like I said, a gamble.
But prosecution will probably prevail easily on this one. Defense attorney can simply ask Geo.4 and Jake.

lol.. Geo4 and Jake should know what they said in the truck and on the phone. They know what they did.

Also, its not clear to me, but did Prosecution already provide all (the massive amount) evidence, recordings to Defense? If so, Defense has what it needs. Defense just is lazy, wants to be told what to prepare for.
That's not how it works. Defense has to prepare for anything and everything.
This request to "Tell us exactly what you will use at trial" is something that can be ignored, in MO, especially sine there are 3 other trials to consider. Prosecution never gives away evidence.
Since evidence in Geo.4 trial will have an impact upon Jake's trial, and the other 2 also, it is possible/justifiable Judge will allow this specific evidence to be held back until trial.
Prosecution will never show their hand with evidence that impacts, implicates or tips their hand to the other 3 defendants. It won't happen. Judge won't let it happen. These 4 intertwined trials are very complicated and rules may be bent. MO
Sorry to be so lengthy. Hope I have not misunderstood the Defense requests.

Last edited:

Was this new Barn built over or around the cistern where they threw away (concealed) the silencer? If so, to the W's money was no object. To me, it would indicate pre planning dating back to the time of the barn being built.

Was this new Barn built over or around the cistern where they threw away (concealed) the silencer? If so, to the W's money was no object. To me, it would indicate pre planning dating back to the time of the barn being built.

I agree on it indictating pre planning. Do you think money was no object though, and they had that kind of liquid cash to throw around all over Peterson Rd?

I agree on it indictating pre planning. Do you think money was no object though, and they had that kind of liquid cash to throw around all over Peterson Rd?

Yes, It seems to me money was fast and easy to come by for certain "projects" the W Family had. I would love to know who financed this, but we may never know.
Thinking about Peterson Rd. property, I can theorize FW and Husband wanted to provide a place for Billy, George 4 , Jake and their families.
Or, to look at it another way, FW didn't want them at FWF, she wanted to separate the groups and have separate properties...no AW at FWF. I believe FW and or husband (right before death) financed all.

Last edited:
Glitch :oops: finish later on computer

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-2_17-10-19.png
    upload_2021-4-2_17-10-19.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
  • upload_2021-4-2_17-36-43.png
    upload_2021-4-2_17-36-43.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Yes, It seems to me money was fast and easy to come by for certain "projects" the W Family had. I would love to know who financed this, but we may never know.

It does stand out that it seems to be "certain" projects get pulled through. It appeared they couldn't afford much for a residence in Alaska. Then we have the possibility they were trying to get a place in Missouri, but were unable to pull that off. It doesn't appear there is consistency.

It does stand out that it seems to be "certain" projects get pulled through. It appeared they couldn't afford much for a residence in Alaska. Then we have the possibility they were trying to get a place in Missouri, but were unable to pull that off. It doesn't appear there is consistency.

FW wasn't in Alaska! FW wasn't in Missouri! I bet FW was really upset over the selling of Peterson Rd and move to Alaska. FW didn't assist with any of that. There is something about FW and her shady existence that we don't know. There has to be. Especially now that we find out she had that fugitive and his companion living on her property.

Scheiderer said the cistern was in the "big red barn."

It was June 3rd, 2016 when Angela said the new barn was almost done and her photos show they were still working on it at that time and there are no signs - at all - of anyone painting it red. Then it is on July 20th that she says she is selling her animals.

Point is, I do not think that this new barn was painted any color including the red Scheiderer mentioned. I think they ran out of time because they just wanted to hurry and sell. My conclusion - I do not think this new barn was built over the cistern.

These next 3 photos are from the same barn (I think) and if you enlarge the photo and look closely under the edge of the roof on left, front and right side, it looks like it is red paint that has worn away. It is possible this is the barn with the cistern or else there is a large red barn we can't see. This fits the description of being large and it is old like an old cistern would be.

upload_2021-4-2_18-52-30.png

upload_2021-4-2_18-56-0.png

upload_2021-4-2_18-47-28.png

This last photo shows what looks like a smaller building or barn off in the distance. Could it be red in color? I'm not sure.
upload_2021-4-2_19-3-1.png

Defiance Farms Photos

Last edited:
Scheiderer said the cistern was in the "big red barn."

It was June 3rd, 2016 when Angela said the new barn was almost done and her photos show they were still working on it at that time and there are no signs - at all - of anyone painting it red. Then it is on July 20th that she says she is selling her animals.

Point is, I do not think that this new barn was ever painted any color including the red Scheiderer mentioned, I think they ran out of time. My conclusion - I do not think this new barn was built over the cistern.

These next 3 photos I think are from the same barn and if you enlarge the photo and look closely under the edge of the roof on left, front and right side, it looks like it is red paint that has worn away. It is possible this is the barn with the cistern or else there is a large red barn we can't see. This fits the description of being large and it is old like an old cistern would be.

View attachment 291081

View attachment 291082

View attachment 291079

This last photo shows what looks like a smaller building or barn off in the distance. Could it be red in color? I'm not sure.
View attachment 291083

Defiance Farms Photos

I remembered big red house, with a small red shed (?) attached. He did say BIG so it must be the older barn
I looked for more photos.
Several of interior of home, and more of land and buildings. Worth a look.

260 Peterson Rd, Oliver Twp, OH 45660 - 4 beds/1 bath

I remembered big red house, with a small red shed (?) attached. He did say BIG so it must be the older barn
I looked for more photos.
Several of interior of home, and more of land and buildings. Worth a look.

260 Peterson Rd, Oliver Twp, OH 45660 - 4 beds/1 bath
Very Cool photos Ann .. You Rock....:)

Ignore my attachment...I'm having some "glitching" problems today and can't get rid of unwanted attachments....My son isn't home to help me..o_O

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-2_20-25-19.png
    upload_2021-4-2_20-25-19.png
    500.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Very Cool photos Ann .. You Rock....:)

Ignore my attachment...I'm having some "glitching" problems today and can't get rid of unwanted attachments....My son isn't home to help me..o_O
TY. Your photos were perfect for the topic. I wanted to see why my mind kept a memory of red, a red house.
Did you enjoy those interior photos?

TY. Your photos were perfect for the topic. I wanted to see why my mind kept a memory of red, a red house.
Did you enjoy those interior photos?

YES! Thanks so much. I love photos most of all. A photo is worth 1000 words.

This shows they were definitely prolific hunters. I have never seen so many deer heads in one house, especially in a little girl's (2- 3 years old) room.

Now you can see why you remember a red house, they painted it red! The house was white before, as you can see from other photos.

I like your posts - very interesting - Please keep posting! Thank You Ann!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member