GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to RN's lawyer.

Didn't the list of prior acts state that the W's would pay for 'other' peoples lawyers to protect the W's?

Didn't it say they would intimidate or threaten witnesses to not work with the prosecution?

I think the W's paid for RN's lawyer (JMO) to cover up for them. I would imagine that RN didn't want her daughter and grandchildren in prison but she was probably terrified as well.
Yes, the other acts evidence filed at BW's last hearing did list the W family paying for others' attorney's fees.

The SKS is a rifle round, bigger powder charge. It is the .30cal. The Glock would be .40 cal, but has a smaller powder charge. So even though the .30cal sounds smaller, it packs a hell of a bigger punch. The caliber of the bullet is its' diameter.
Thank you for explaining it this way. I appreciate it.

Do you think Jake ( or any of them ) was high on something when he did this?
It almost seems like he (or all) had manic behavior. Enhanced by some drug?

I know that I sound like a broken record, but I think that Jake and Billy were both using methamphetamine. Jake's one photo with his scabs all over his face, and Billy with his white supremacist "Germanic" tattoos that are associated with certain gangs. Look into horrific, high profile cases in the past that make no sense and - surprise - methamphetamine shows up. Tex Watson (Manson family) and Tim McVeigh (OKC boming) both come to mind. Tex admitted to being high on meth when he committed those murders, and even though it wasn't highly publicized, McVeigh was supposedly involved with white supremacist groups and doing meth.

Back to RN's lawyer.

Didn't the list of prior acts state that the W's would pay for 'other' peoples lawyers to protect the W's?

Didn't it say they would intimidate or threaten witnesses to not work with the prosecution?

I think the W's paid for RN's lawyer (JMO) to cover up for them. I would imagine that RN didn't want her daughter and grandchildren in prison but she was probably terrified as well.
Absolutely agree with you RSD. Just like he was the star of the show five years ago with news reporters chasing him around begging him for an interview, hanging on his every word and move. Just like he was the star of the show 4-22-2021 with his live victims and reporters was hanging onto his every word his every "I am Guilty Your Honor" and his smirks. barely squashed outright laughter at the mention of Hannah Mae. True psycho we should all be terrified of including anyone who is unfortunate enough to find themselves his cell mate or yard mates.

JMO

So FW paid for RN's attorney it was posted by @IType. The Wagner's were involved with people's attorneys even going to the attorney's offices and trying to run the narrative according to the Other Acts.

Wow. FW was involved in Angie's cover up. She didn't want Rita to confess to signing the documents, the lawyer was to help her keep quiet.

This is how it looks anyway. Very interesting. And if FW also paid her Bond then it made Rita beholden to the Wagners. Scratch my back I will scratch yours.

As for Jake intimidating cell mates, nope. He complained when the guys in jail questioned him. He is a coward and will get his *** in prison.
Inmates hate people who hurt woman and children. Jake left the babies alone for like 8 hours we just found out. He definitely didn't think the new baby was his, lied when he said 50/50 chance....2 Cents

Last edited:
Angette Levy just gave this link to watch GW4 hearing on YouTube.

Local12 and Fox19 are both streaming the hearing as well.

We are live.. and LOUD on feed! Staff is just now walking in.

ETA: Folks in the gallery are now walking by camera.

ETA: He's in the court.... ALL RISE!!! Please be seated 2:20 pm

This was short...

We had a hearing scheduled for today... ex parte for funding one of the motions..... but NOT happening today.

It's the court's understanding we will not be proceeding with such today.. Rescheduled @Niner to June 21st.

"Given recent events we need to step back"

We are now adjourned.

Nothing was discussed or brought to court. MOO

I know that I sound like a broken record, but I think that Jake and Billy were both using methamphetamine. Jake's one photo with his scabs all over his face, and Billy with his white supremacist "Germanic" tattoos that are associated with certain gangs. Look into horrific, high profile cases in the past that make no sense and - surprise - methamphetamine shows up. Tex Watson (Manson family) and Tim McVeigh (OKC boming) both come to mind. Tex admitted to being high on meth when he committed those murders, and even though it wasn't highly publicized, McVeigh was supposedly involved with white supremacist groups and doing meth.
MOO, but I don't know if they could have pulled it off high in meth. The Manson Murders were chaotic to say the least.

This was short...

We had a hearing scheduled for today... ex parte for funding one of the motions..... but NOT happening today.

It's the court's understanding we will not be proceeding with such today.. Rescheduled @Niner to June 21st.

"Given recent events we need to step back"

We are now adjourned.

Nothing was discussed or brought to court. MOO

Canepa said within 30 days they will give the defense the information from the recent developments.

The defense will see what Jake is saying I think. I don't think this is only about the plea deal that says he will testify.

Defense: Due to recent events we need to step back, put the motions on the shelf.

Today defense got transcripts of more evidence. That + Jake = plea?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member