GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rhoden Massacre podcast Season 2 episodes are pretty good, Imo. E3 even discusses the guns. E4 was uploaded to youtube today..listening now, interesting. If you're listening to these episodes what do you think?

Edit by me. CC, they're talking about the porch.

-Maybe JW told them there were 5. Could be in his proffer he called them in a certain order so they wanted to leave them in that order so it would match.
-They could not find bucket #1? Seems they may have drained the pond if not, but not sure if they would.
-Bucket 1 is on some discovery not filed in court yet?
- Puzzles said perhaps Bucket 1 goes with another crime and not this one, which could be.
-It's a typo.
Can you think of any other reasons?

-The State referenced the buckets with a number as they found them and Bucket 1 had nothing in it or was not related to anything?

Last edited:
The Rhoden Massacre podcast Season 2 episodes are pretty good, Imo. E3 even discusses the guns. E4 was uploaded to youtube today..listening now, interesting. If you're listening to these episodes what do you think?

No offense, but there are too many ads, most of the people talking are not from Ohio or Pike CountyThey're basically rehashing discussions that we've all been having about the case since 2016.

They sound astounded that LE moved the mobile homes and camper to storage shortly after the murders, to protect the crime scenes. Yes, it was a lot of work and likely very expensive. Why did they go to such expense to move them? Well, a lot of unusual aspects of how this case was handled can be partially explained. <modsnip>

The case had attracted worldwide media attention, due to the cruel and heinous nature of the crimes. Two very powerful people had their reputations and careers on the line as they were both in the midst of high profile campaigns. No expense was spared and extraordinary measures were taken to keep as many details about the crime and investigation from the public. <modsnip>

There was nothing special about those trailers. DeWine and Sheriff Reader admitted all the evidence had been gathered from the scenes and stored away under the watchful eyes of BCI. The goal was to control the narrative and any details about the investigation.

JMO

ETA: Also, when analyzing the crime scene at CR Sr's home, Gary Rhoden's dad (in the video linked a few posts back) stated that LE told him Gary was laying in the bedroom, Chris Sr. was laying on top, across Gary's legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that they have the bucket and it is not ready for discovery yet.
OR
They found an empty bucket.
In that case, If they did not pump out the waterhole and get down in there and search for a slug of concrete that was bucket shaped,
They would be remiss.
AC is anything but remiss. She still has a handful of cards not shown yet.

I listened to all of them. I thought some were interesting and I was interested in comments some of the participants made. I especially like the previous ones that had some family members commenting on things.

OR
In that case, If they did not pump out the waterhole and get down in there and search for a slug of concrete that was bucket shaped,
They would be remiss.
Either suggestion is a good one.
MO
I often wonder how much the prosecution can hold back, limit, or cleverly describe/disguise in the discovery phase.
I believe there is some wiggle room in the discovery phase. NOT at trial when evidence is introduced... I'm not saying the prosecution had done so, but the descriptions in discovery evidence are clearly as minimal as possible.
Could it be a bucket (empty of evidence) but containing all the left over cement.
I hope there is something more than ^that.

ETA: I truly agree, AC has a handful of cards not shown yet.
That's also why I think AC must have put some time limit on the remaining W's for accepting this plea agreement. AC would not let this drag on indefinitely. The State must want to wrap this up. And it seems they can with Jakes testimony.
JMO

Last edited:
MO
I often wonder how much the prosecution can hold back, limit, or cleverly describe/disguise in the discovery phase.
I believe there is some wiggle room in the discovery phase. NOT at trial when evidence is introduced... I'm not saying the prosecution had done so, but the descriptions in discovery evidence are clearly as minimal as possible.
Could it be a bucket (empty of evidence) but containing all the left over cement.
JMO

Doesn't matter how sparse the Discovery descriptions are because the descriptions are not the Discovery. The Discovery is the actual items the defense will look at.

The defense will look at the buckets themselves and will see all the evidence same as the prosecution sees it.

OR
They would be remiss.

Junk said in his last motion all discovery has been turned over but that does not mean that all discovery has been filed. It was about a year that they held on to a discovery list before filing it but had turned discovery over to defense.

In Buckets 2,3,4,5, it has Item 1, Item 2, Item 3, Item 4. Do you think that means there was only one item in each bucket? That would seem crazy unless they were paint buckets. Seems if they contained more than one item it would have listed it as Items 1-5, Items 6 -10 as an example. The Glock, Walther 1911, Part of the SKS and knife would be 4 items.

Posting so I can follow along.

I do feel all the theories being discussed are very plausible and most likely more accurate than me wanting to believe the reality concerning the kids.
MO
I hope we find out the whole story on the children sometime soon.
Because it is so disturbing to think of the possibilities.
There doesn't seem to be an answer that would be even minimally acceptable.

MO

ETA: I truly agree, AC has a handful of cards not shown yet.
That's also why I think AC must have put some time limit on the remaining W's for accepting this plea agreement. AC would not let this drag on indefinitely. The State must want to wrap this up. And it seems they can with Jakes testimony.
JMO

I think you are correct, they minimize the descriptions in discovery because they are public documents.

No offense, but there are too many ads, most of the people talking are not from Ohio or Pike CountyThey're basically rehashing discussions that we've all been having about the case since 2016.

They sound astounded that LE moved the mobile homes and camper to storage shortly after the murders, to protect the crime scenes. Yes, it was a lot of work and likely very expensive. Why did they go to such expense to move them? Well, a lot of unusual aspects of how this case was handled can be partially explained. <modsnip>

The case had attracted worldwide media attention, due to the cruel and heinous nature of the crimes. Two very powerful people had their reputations and careers on the line as they were both in the midst of high profile campaigns. No expense was spared and extraordinary measures were taken to keep as many details about the crime and investigation from the public. <modsnip>

There was nothing special about those trailers. DeWine and Sheriff Reader admitted all the evidence had been gathered from the scenes and stored away under the watchful eyes of BCI. The goal was to control the narrative and any details about the investigation.

JMO

ETA: Also, when analyzing the crime scene at CR Sr's home, Gary Rhoden's dad (in the video linked a few posts back) stated that LE told him Gary was laying in the bedroom, Chris Sr. was laying on top, across Gary's legs.
Yes, I did not like when they got things wrong. I did like the gun discussion, E3, and some other areas they discussed. I also liked hearing from J Barr and A Levy. Maybe I'm just enjoying voices discussing the very things that everyone has discussed on here. :)

The one on AW side of the family that said several times JW told her he was going to kill HR was quite something.

That Podcast, if it had a verified source we could discuss it. Like the EW Podcast saying she was hiding in 3 States. She did make it to the Scioto police station, filed a report (Angela Supplemental Discovery 3-20-19 ) and told the police she was homeless, she never went back to the house of horrors.

From Other Acts Evidence:

Sady it reminds me of Tabitha hiding out on the property until dark then grabbing a bike and riding to a gas station for help. Why? Ma Barker threatened to kill her. Tabitha knew she was capable of it unlike most people who would not mean it as it would only be a figure of speech, not with Angela.

I just can't digest 2 grown men both living with their mom and both having their mom be their children's mother, instead of having families of their own. They would rather have a life with Ma Barker than a nice normal healthy independant relationship with a significant other. Angie is a modern day Ma Barker, their significant others were replaced by Angie, yuck ... :confused:

2 Cents

https://www.scribd.com/document/402565469/Angela-Wagner

Elizabeth Wagner - Request for SSN (1 p)
Ohio Uniform Incident Report 8-15-18 (4 pp)

Last edited:
When someone uses their full name talking to a MSM journalist and identifies how they would they know something ( I'm a neighbor, I'm friends with, I saw Frankie Rhoden and I know him, etc...)

Then it's much more believable.

I learned this from Websleuths.

I apply this principle to Podcasts as well. Which is why I stopped recommending the Rhoden Podcast. Too many anonymous people.

I do believe the couple of friends who used their names though. Said super nice things about Dana and quotes from things little Chris said.

Last edited:
Regarding defendant requests for waiving the death penalty in writing from the prosecution, why wouldn't they just make their own plea deals? Would that not accomplish the same thing?

Regarding defendant requests for waiving the death penalty in writing from the prosecution, why wouldn't they just make their own plea deals? Would that not accomplish the same thing?

No wouldn't be the same thing. A plea deal means they have to plead guilty and forgo a trial.

Jake's plea deal gives them a chance to get a trial without the death penalty specifications.

That's Jake's plea deal and the prosecution can't change it unless he refuses to testify at their trials.

Youngest Wagner agrees to plea deal to avoid death penalty in Pike County murders

Judge Deering

"That removes the sentence of death from, as a possible sentence, that will not be possible, at that point, to impose a possible death sentence. Do you understand that?"

Junk said in his last motion all discovery has been turned over but that does not mean that all discovery has been filed. It was about a year that they held on to a discovery list before filing it but had turned discovery over to defense.

In Buckets 2,3,4,5, it has Item 1, Item 2, Item 3, Item 4. Do you think that means there was only one item in each bucket? That would seem crazy unless they were paint buckets. Seems if they contained more than one item it would have listed it as Items 1-5, Items 6 -10 as an example. The Glock, Walther 1911, Part of the SKS and knife would be 4 items.
Is all the discoveries the same for the Wagner’s ?

That Podcast, if it had a verified source we could discuss it. Like the EW Podcast saying she was hiding in 3 States. She did make it to the Scioto police station, filed a report (Angela Supplemental Discovery 3-20-19 ) and told the police she was homeless, she never went back to the house of horrors.

From Other Acts Evidence:

Sady it reminds me of Tabitha hiding out on the property until dark then grabbing a bike and riding to a gas station for help. Why? Ma Barker threatened to kill her. Tabitha knew she was capable of it unlike most people who would not mean it as it would only be a figure of speech, not with Angela.

I just can't digest 2 grown men both living with their mom and both having their mom be their children's mother, instead of having families of their own. They would rather have a life with Ma Barker than a nice normal healthy independant relationship with a significant other. Angie is a modern day Ma Barker, their significant others were replaced by Angie, yuck ... :confused:

2 Cents

https://www.scribd.com/document/402565469/Angela-Wagner

Elizabeth Wagner - Request for SSN (1 p)
Ohio Uniform Incident Report 8-15-18 (4 pp)

Yes, EW did file a report. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members