GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Hearing on the 22nd will be to argue George's Motion #73

Could be Nash wants Jake to testify about this:

From 2nd page of Motion #73

Recently provided Discovery makes it clear that GWW IV did NOT shoot and kill any of the victims. Yet the State insists on proceeding with this case a capital case unless and until Jake Wagner testifies for the State to its satisfaction.

Thus, the State seeks to hold the death penalty over the head of George Wagner who did not kill anybody while it has struck a remarkable plea bargain with the actual killer of at least 5 victims who also shot a sixth victim.

The Bill of Particulars filed July 18, 2019, states with respect to the Aggravated Murder counts (1-8) that GWW IV shot each victim named personally. See paragraph 2 of counts 1-8, Bill of Particulars.

It is now clear that such a claim is factually false and untrue. GWW IV shot nobody. The State knows the Bill of Particulars is false and that George Wagner shot nobody

Perhaps Nash wants to see what Jake has to say about George's overall/exact involvement and see how the prosecution responds to that. A heads up for trial in 4 months.

Motion #73 is Mod approved - been linked a few times.
George Wagner shot nobody. So this phrase is in an actual court filing, filed by people who went thru schooling all the way thru law school? Yikes.

You may be right. I know for BW they said they were meeting in December but I do not remember they said they were meeting in G4 case. Could be.
I find it very unusual I can't find a single video of Billy's 11/17 court hearing. IMO, this is where they referred to the various court and out-of-court meetings in December 2021. IIRC, all other hearings have been available via stations on Youtube. Why not this one?

Out of court meetings would not be documented in official Court Journal Entries.

What's up??

JMO

Pike County Massacre: Wagner family patriarch returns to court (fox19.com)

I find it very unusual I can't find a single video of Billy's 11/17 court hearing. IMO, this is where they referred to the various court and out-of-court meetings in December 2021. IIRC, all other hearings have been available via stations on Youtube. Why not this one?

Out of court meetings would not be documented in official Court Journal Entries.

What's up??

JMO

The 11/17 court hearing video is here

What's up??

JMO

I posted that last week but it did take sometime to find it and I started to think it wasn't available also. I will try to find it for you again.

Here's what I found on what will be discussed on 12/22 hearing.

From court site for GW4

11/17/21: The following motions of the Defendant are hereby scheduled for hearing on December 22, 2021, at 9:00 o'clock a.m.:

DEFENDANT'S MOTION NO. 61, entitled "MOTION IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE PHOTOS OF WEAPONS, SHELL CASINGS AND RELATED ITEMS, filed on January 22, 2021.
DEFENDANT'S MOTION NO. 65, entitled "MOTION TO COMPEL THE PRODUCTION OF "OTHER ACTS EVIDENCE PURSUANT TO EVID. R. 404(B)," filed on January 22, 2021. [Concerning Defendant's Motion No. 65, the Court finds that on February 22, 2021, the State of Ohio filed a "Notice of Intent to Use Other Acts Evidence Pursuant to 404(B)," listing a number of alleged "other acts evidence."]
DEFENDANT'S MOTION NO. 73, entitled "MOTION TO DISMISS AGGRAVATED MURDER COUNTS AND/OR DEATH SPECIFICATIONS," filed on September 24, 2021.

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...at62tBiVJE9LMPuixHKqBRQq6gxLliDIcCkl*I5FIoudw

Here's what I found on what will be discussed on 12/22 hearing.

From court site for GW4

11/17/21: The following motions of the Defendant are hereby scheduled for hearing on December 22, 2021, at 9:00 o'clock a.m.:

DEFENDANT'S MOTION NO. 61, entitled "MOTION IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE PHOTOS OF WEAPONS, SHELL CASINGS AND RELATED ITEMS, filed on January 22, 2021.
DEFENDANT'S MOTION NO. 65, entitled "MOTION TO COMPEL THE PRODUCTION OF "OTHER ACTS EVIDENCE PURSUANT TO EVID. R. 404(B)," filed on January 22, 2021. [Concerning Defendant's Motion No. 65, the Court finds that on February 22, 2021, the State of Ohio filed a "Notice of Intent to Use Other Acts Evidence Pursuant to 404(B)," listing a number of alleged "other acts evidence."]
DEFENDANT'S MOTION NO. 73, entitled "MOTION TO DISMISS AGGRAVATED MURDER COUNTS AND/OR DEATH SPECIFICATIONS," filed on September 24, 2021.

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...at62tBiVJE9LMPuixHKqBRQq6gxLliDIcCkl*I5FIoudw

Thanks 9'er!

DEFENDANT'S MOTION NO. 61, entitled "MOTION IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE PHOTOS OF WEAPONS, SHELL CASINGS AND RELATED ITEMS.

I think the judge will rule against this Motion. In my opinion all juries need to SEE the evidence at least in photos.

MOTION NO. 65, entitled "MOTION TO COMPEL THE PRODUCTION OF "OTHER ACTS EVIDENCE

I remember a lady on Billy's defense team standing up and telling the court they were going to argue against ANY of these Other Acts coming out at trial.

I believe some of these Acts will make it into trial. There just are too many that show a criminal propensity to violence to exclude all of them.

It is a touchy subject because it can be brought up on appeal that a certain previous Act should not have been brought up before the Jury.

DEFENDANT'S MOTION NO. 73, entitled "MOTION TO DISMISS AGGRAVATED MURDER COUNTS AND/OR DEATH SPECIFICATIONS

We have discussed this Motion quite a bit. There is already Motion #75 riding on this one. That is to bring Jake to the Court Hearing to (I think) testify about Motion #73. Gets confusing. That "George shot nobody."

I always want to rewrite it as "George did not shoot anyone."

Last edited:
I agree! Anyone making those kind of threats I am sure helped! Shows his frame of mine.

Shows he was covering for them too, not wanting The Wagner Crime Family investigated.

Scheiderer said that Jake avoided them when BCI tried to talk to him. George was angry Scheiderer was so persistent - how dare he keep bothering his brother!

"Don't come down here we have company." George warned his family over the phone.

George had too much loyalty to Jake. He involved himself in the most heinous of crimes for Jake but now he calls Jake mentally unstable and a liar according to Motion #71 Nash filed.

Supposedly Jake could be suffering from serious mental illness enough to affect his credibility. He may have:

Memory deficits, magical thinking, blurring of reality and fantasy, and projection of blame onto others.

His mental deficits could affect his ability to observe, narrate, and remember.

Mental illness is especially important when a witness has exhibited a pronounced disposition to lie or hallucinate or suffered from a severe illness...that dramatically impaired their ability to preceive and tell the truth.

Edward Jake Wagner had previously given recorded statements denying involvement in these murders and then admitted in open court his guilt. At the very least, this demonstrates a pronounced disposition to lie.

In this case the defense believes at the very least that Edward suffered a serious head injury as a child that required hospital care that likely is relevant to his mental health. Also, the records prepared in mitigation for Edward in this case likely also have evidence that impugns Edward's credibility.

(Previously posted by CO Mod approved)

Attachments

• G4 response (1) (3).pdf
    279.4 KB · Views: 2
Shows he was covering for them too, not wanting The Wagner Crime Family investigated.

Scheiderer said that Jake avoided them when BCI tried to talk to him. George was angry Scheiderer was so persistent - how dare he keep bothering his brother!

"Don't come down here we have company." George warned his family over the phone.

George had too much loyalty to Jake. He involved himself in the most heinous of crimes for Jake but now he calls Jake mentally unstable and a liar according to Motion #71 Nash filed.

Supposedly Jake could be suffering from serious mental illness enough to affect his credibility. He may have:

Memory deficits, magical thinking, blurring of reality and fantasy, and projection of blame onto others.

His mental deficits could affect his ability to observe, narrate, and remember.

Mental illness is especially important when a witness has exhibited a pronounced disposition to lie or hallucinate or suffered from a severe illness...that dramatically impaired their ability to preceive and tell the truth.

Edward Jake Wagner had previously given recorded statements denying involvement in these murders and then admitted in open court his guilt. At the very least, this demonstrates a pronounced disposition to lie.

In this case the defense believes at the very least that Edward suffered a serious head injury as a child that required hospital care that likely is relevant to his mental health. Also, the records prepared in mitigation for Edward in this case likely also have evidence that impugns Edward's credibility.

(Previously posted by CO Mod approved)
CC
George Wagner iv, played the role of Billy Bad A$$, but now that the truth is coming out he wants to cry for mercy, What Mercy Did George Washington Wagner iv show the Rhodens/Gilley Family ( NONE) George Wagner iv left babies lying in a pool of their parents blood, did not care to lie to the Ohio Law Enforcement about the murders, GW4 if he get to go free someday he will be just like his father (Billy Wagner) all you Sluthers remember this Billy Wagner had a tattoo put on his trigger finger to show the world what he was proud of doing to the victims, JMO
Remember the YouTube video of FW telling the world that her family didn’t do anything to those people, meaning (Rhodens/Gilley) this or to tell all of Ohio that those Wagner is nothing but lyres about anything they say, JMO

CC
George Wagner iv, played the role of Billy Bad A$$, but now that the truth is coming out he wants to cry for mercy, What Mercy Did George Washington Wagner iv show the Rhodens/Gilley Family ( NONE) George Wagner iv left babies lying in a pool of their parents blood, did not care to lie to the Ohio Law Enforcement about the murders, GW4 if he get to go free someday he will be just like his father (Billy Wagner) all you Sluthers remember this Billy Wagner had a tattoo put on his trigger finger to show the world what he was proud of doing to the victims, JMO
Remember the YouTube video of FW telling the world that her family didn’t do anything to those people, meaning (Rhodens/Gilley) this or to tell all of Ohio that those Wagner is nothing but lyres about anything they say, JMO
G4s vision of his jury trial is certainly delusional. Takes a special level of narcissism to picture and portray himself the victim, while after the murders his Facebook celebration posts, commemorative tatoo and Monday morning quarterback jail break hero. He also seemed to take a special pride in denying the victims and families justice by sabotaging investigation. We know of at least 2 incidents where he chided other crime family members on operational security discussing murder weapon, police surveillance, and information control. Those wiretaps and truck cab tapes will show the jury exactly who g4 is. Nothing his attorney files or lies about will matter after that.

CC

That tattoo.
Tattoo - Billy
Release Form (1 p)

I still think, yes, the scorpion tattoo with the 8 segments was put on his trigger finger for The Wagner Crime Family's bragging rights. Now you can bet your bottom dollar the whole family wishes that tattoo could be covered.

The Wagner Crime Family never expected court video/photo close-ups of it.

As for George crying for mercy, he can't cry for mercy because to cry for mercy means you have to admit you actually did something wrong. I'm guilty, please show me mercy.

George is singing the song of "aquittal."

The tune of "drop my charges."

The hum of "I shot nobody."

Crying in the chorus of "It's all my brother's fault."

Whistling down the pike of "I wanna be free on Bond."

All while he is incarcerated ......

....... staring into the "Loud Sound Of Silence."

~ 2 Cent Musical ~
55-558889_red-clipart-music-note-red-music-note-transparent.png

Red Clipart Music Note - Free Download

Last edited:
O/T
To all our Kentucky, Illinois, and Tennesse posters:

Here's hoping you and your loved ones are all safe. We Okies know how you feel right now and our love and sympathy is with you all and those of you in other states hit by the tornados.

I am probably multiple threads behind so I am sorry if this has been said:

Doesn't the State of Ohio either need GW3 and GW4 to make a deal before they can drop the death penalty charge or JW to testify and that would remove the death penalty from each?

I am probably multiple threads behind so I am sorry if this has been said:

Doesn't the State of Ohio either need GW3 and GW4 to make a deal before they can drop the death penalty charge or JW to testify and that would remove the death penalty from each?
IANAL

I think all G3 and G4 need to do is plea guilty and they would get LWOP.

Now, in the event of a trial and if JW and AW don't hold up their end of the deal to testify, IMO, everything is back on the table.

All completely JMO, MOO, and etc...

IANAL

I think all G3 and G4 need to do is plea guilty and they would get LWOP.

Now, in the event of a trial and if JW and AW don't hold up their end of the deal to testify, IMO, everything is back on the table.

All completely JMO, MOO, and etc...

I followed a Tennessee case that involved brothers. I think (at least in Tennessee) that you have to testify before the reduced sentencing. It may be that Ohio law is different. IANAL either.

I do agree that it would be LWOP if they would plead guilty prior to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilasha34