OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so either GW or BW got Grs blood on handle

According the Jakes proffer it also could have been him that transferred the blood to the door handle .. remember he is the one that said he took keys out of CR's pocket to go to the shed that had the grow op.

ETA .. if he was that close to CR in the crime scene then he could have picked up some of GR blood on his gloves and transferred it that way?

I don't want to say for sure. I think we have to wait. The prosecution is just putting out evidentiary breadcrumbs right now, but they will add more puzzle pieces later on. JMO.

I just have a feeling the prosecution isn't putting all the crime scene evidence out yet. JMO. What do the rest of you think? ICBW

Possibly. But where stipulations are made, that's conclusive on that piece of evidence.

I looked to see what ICBW means but no luck.

My understanding is this detective may not have processed the newer building with the air conditioning unit outside. I thought he said the door was locked and they needed a search warrant so he moved on. Maybe I heard wrong.
that's what he testified to, I think they thought maybe they needed a SW for that building, so others must have photographed and processed that building, that was where the main grow was, he had a motion sensor in a tree covering that building, and he had at least 4 cameras covering his property and home in the building with the upstairs grow, the Wagners took all 4 recording devices and what other surveillance measures he had in his home,

Hey I forget who mentioned it last week but, they fixed the wall behind the witness stand.

Are they reading here? :)

Judge Deering, would you reconsider and show more of the evidence on camera? ;))

That one was going into the building wasn’t it? I was thinking about the door going into home and out of home. The screen door.

I'm sorry everyone I misread the question.

Was also late to the live feed so missed the start.

edit: Court is back in session, Henshaw on the stand. Jury coming back in.

Evan Millward
@EvanMillward

PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: Parties stipulate and agree that no DNA evidence collected at the scene of 4077 Union Hill Road (Chris Sr's property) is linked to ANY of the Wagners - George, Billy, Jake, Angela. That feels big.

I feel the prosecution is secure in the evidence and therefore showing they have no W DNA at this scene.

edit: Henshaw does not recall who owned the silver Ford F150, looking at a closer picture of the truck, read the license number.

didn't AC say that GW and BW moved the bodies in CRsr home
Yes, she did. According to Jake's proffer.

Agent and someone else personally put on gloves, put each victim in a bag and carried them out to the ambulance.

So if Jake gets on the stand and says George was trying to fire a gun but wasn't able to shoot with the oil filter suppressor on the SKS - couldn't see over the oil filter, etc...

And says George moved bodies at Chris's......Etc....

Then we still have the cut wires, missing security video, George buying and hiding in truck, George voting for the murders, Angie and Jake saying he went along and voted for the murders, etc...

I hope this is made crystal clear to the jurors because it shows George is totally guilty of participating in the murders. He did more than just twiddle his thumbs down the road looking for traffic. He was right there involved.

Plus there is the whole thing with the shoe prints. Why would Angie buy him murder shoes and George buy a truck and modify it if George had not planned to even go?

I am anxious for the part that proves George committed murder. Right there in George's face.

No wonder Nash tried to say George wasn't there but that is nothing but a red herring.

No wonder Nash is obsessed with his damn phone and snacking.

Henshaw states in his opinion GR was dragged to the bedroom first.

Prosecution reviewing and adding testimony from evidence presented earlier.

Identifying the spot where GR fell. Same location as the eyeglass lens was found.

Shot through the floor beside chair was fired from inside.

No cross exam of Henshaw, sidebar from defense.

New prosecution witness .... Todd Fortner BCI special agent assigned to crime scene incident at that time. Giving his resume and history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members