OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that was mentioned right when I got booted off WCPO, either CRSR or GR had substantial blood in their chest cavity. I'm thinking it had to be CRSR as one of his wounds went through the heart area? Can someone confirm that for me, TIA.

Knew too much about what? Seems like everyone knew about the marijuana grows.
I think Kenny and CRsr might have worked more closely together and CRsr was likely to have told him about any issues with Billy and about some of the deals with him so beyond just the grow, but beefs they had, threats or just bad blood type of stuff. I think Kenny would have suspected the Rhodens and had some inside info to get LE to look harder that way also.

BCI agent now having BCI agent Todd Fortner discuss crime scene at Frankies.

Found a knife in the back yard behind Frankie's trailer. Also found a sledge hammer.
I have to think they were used to get inside somehow...they may have been in FR's truck? The picture showed the tail down on his truck and you could see a bunch of tools coming out of a bag I think?

The MJ grows were no big deal. The main reason behind these murders was the custody battle over Jake and Hannah May's daughter, the forged documents, etc. Kenny knew THIS. Kenny could retaliate against the Wagners. They couldn't allow him to live. Seems like everyone knows about the custody battle now.

Last edited:
Possibly the bad blood between R's and W's as far as HG signing over her daughter? I'm surmising that CRSR thought that was all water under the bridge since HR had moved to a new and nicer place? If that bad blood was still raging I don't think he'd of told BW to come over that night?

I have to think they were used to get inside somehow...they may have been in FR's truck? The picture showed the tail down on his truck and you could see a bunch of tools coming out of a bag I think?
FR trailer was locked and AC said in opening JW tried to pry the back door open with a knife but the tip broke off. He ended up entering through a window.

So... thanks to that great site mentioned on pg 29 and the picture of the mower-bed

No way the shooters would not have been seen from the porch.
Maybe they did get under/behind the truck at first to stay out of sight.
OR... maybe BW just says my boys are in the truck?
Maybe the excuse about the phone is to 'borrow' CR's to get away from the doorway.

If high-powered shot was the first then it hit CR's arm spinning him around or even knocking him down.
Were any other shots to CR high-powered? Or was the shooter just spraying the front door?

If BW is near CR... he somehow has to be out of the line of fire.

Could the phone use have been the signal to start shooting?

Could CR have been rushing inside when/as he saw the shooters? In that case BW could have still been on the porch and went in immediately after the first salvos from JW.

Just wondering out loud... this case blows my mind.

Could someone post a good pic of the mower-thing in relation to the porch/front door?
I am wondering if a shooter snuck up to that position as they were going inside or if that position is easily seen from the porch.
Here is one without the trajectory.

Attachments

• 0d2a8c19-c335-4d12-bfbf-0388f60f4345-Rhoden53.jpg
    0d2a8c19-c335-4d12-bfbf-0388f60f4345-Rhoden53.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 49
Awesome. Thanks for the pic t.

The shots did look coming from a lower position... maybe just the shooter down on a knee. (?)

One thing that was mentioned right when I got booted off WCPO, either CRSR or GR had substantial blood in their chest cavity. I'm thinking it had to be CRSR as one of his wounds went through the heart area? Can someone confirm that for me, TIA.
It was CRsr. They were talking about which GSW's were survivable. The shot to his heart was initially survivable however the heart would continue to pump and fill the chest cavity with blood.

JMO

Per coroner, Gary was shot in the back of the head, along his left side jaw and in his left temple. The Temple was a contact wound.
IMO Billy was inside. He asked Chris to call his phone , Chris was by the door or walked towards the door to listen for the phone ring. Then Jake or George shot Chris at the door. Chris stumbled or fell from the force of the shot in his arm. At that point Gary sees Chris gets shot, he turns to Billy a short scuffle happens. In which Gary hits Billy (causing the mark to his hand that the ME mentioned) in the eye causing the black eye Billy had at the funerals. Billy shoots Gary in the back of the head he goes down lands on his stomach. Jake and George enters after hearing the first shot. And then Chris is killed and more shots fired into Gary . Or Gary could have been shot the next 2 times and the Chris was shot. MOO

So... thanks to that great site mentioned on pg 29 and the picture of the mower-bed

No way the shooters would not have been seen from the porch.
Maybe they did get under/behind the truck at first to stay out of sight.
OR... maybe BW just says my boys are in the truck?
Maybe the excuse about the phone is to 'borrow' CR's to get away from the doorway.

If high-powered shot was the first then it hit CR's arm spinning him around or even knocking him down.
Were any other shots to CR high-powered? Or was the shooter just spraying the front door?

If BW is near CR... he somehow has to be out of the line of fire.

Could the phone use have been the signal to start shooting?

Could CR have been rushing inside when/as he saw the shooters? In that case BW could have still been on the porch and went in immediately after the first salvos from JW.

Just wondering out loud... this case blows my mind.

Initially, Jake used a knife to try to pick the lock on Frankie's trailer door. IIRC, the tip of the knife broke off in the lock and then Jake had to get in by climbing in an open window. JW then opened the door to let Billy and George in.

JMO

They were hid under the trucks, most likely wore black or camo . They didn’t move positions until after Billy and Chris came back from the barn because of George being unable to shoot the gun .

IMO Billy was inside. He asked Chris to call his phone , Chris was by the door or walked towards the door to listen for the phone ring. Then Jake or George shot Chris at the door. Chris stumbled or fell from the force of the shot in his arm. At that point Gary sees Chris gets shot, he turns to Billy a short scuffle happens. In which Gary hits Billy (causing the mark to his hand that the ME mentioned) in the eye causing the black eye Billy had at the funerals. Billy shoots Gary in the back of the head he goes down lands on his stomach. Jake and George enters after hearing the first shot. And then Chris is killed and more shots fired into Gary . Or Gary could have been shot the next 2 times and the Chris was shot. MOO
I hadn't heard before that BW had a black eye at the funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper