OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the defense is going to blame the cartels. He is still victim bashing about the money Chris had and spent on trailer and family. Who cares! I don't care what anyone says , JW and AW pled guilty and gave the reason why. Gw4 and his family clan are all guilty.

Imo, so far, AC is underwhelming. The other special prosecutor is better prepared and has his witnesses prepared. Some of these hearsay questions should have never been asked.

Edit: IMO!!

Seems like G4 lawyers plan to cast Jake as the bad guy.
ok withme. Doesn’t change the fact that G4 participated.

JMO, they're muddying the water. They're going to throw out as many red herrings as possible. They're going to make EVERYONE except George look like the bad guy. Probably will go after the minister and the mailman, too. :mad:

I find it concerning Canepa didn't touch on GW4's change of hair color; only focused on JW.
I think AC didn't ask about George's hair color because this witness didn't see him with changed hair. She didn't recall seeing George at the funerals. He didn't come to the hospital so I'm not sure she could answer without it being hearsay.

JMO, they're muddying the water. They're going to throw out as many red herrings as possible. They're going to make EVERYONE except George look like the bad guy. Probably will go after the minister and the mailman, too. :mad:

The thing is GW4 and the Wagner clan are all evil. JW is just a little more psychotic but GW4 and the rest of the clan have the same genes!!

I think there's too much focus and detail on everyone except George. This may confuse the jury.
I think in laying out this particular motive there's a lot of back story that needs to be explained. The jury needs to understand the environment all the victims were a part of and how the Wagners affected that...how they fit in. It's a foundational building at first of the circumstances. AJMO

The thing is GW4 and the Wagner clan are all evil. JW is just a little more psychotic but GW4 and the rest of the clan have the same genes!!

Oh, yeah, very much so. They're all psychopaths, they just show it in different ways. Absolutely horrifying that Jake showed up at the hospital the next day trying to take Kylie.

That should dispel any further questions about how obsessed this family was with having custody of kids. The Wagner family wanted Kylie, too, IIRC because they wanted for Sophia to be able to play with Kylie and be together growing up. Psycho.

The guy showed up at the hospital trying to take the baby whose entire family he had murdered just hours before. It wasn't just Jake who wanted Kylie, it was also his mother, along with his father and brother.

Anyone know what Canepa's prosecutorial record (wins/losses) is? I"m just curious is all.

I don't know the score, but recall she's been very successful prosecuting Domestic Violence & sex crime cases for about 15 yrs. That was her prior specialty before working for the Ohio AG. IIRC, she's handled some pretty high profile cases, and won them.

This just doesn't work well for me. If a defense is sure their client is innocent because they were not there at all, then why all this muddying the waters. IT's just a throw things at it to see what sticks defense and it's gross when it's involving the family of the 8 dead victims. If he wasn't there, just focus on all evidence that doesn't prove something.. No DNA, who wore the shoes, who fired the guns.. keeping hammering on that fact. Instead, they are suggesting it's odd that James didn't go to work or suggesting his wife is lying about Jake abusing Hannah.

I think he was. The motive began as them deciding they needed Sophia. I think showing Jake's rage is important for motive. They need to also show this family operated together.
And showing his self-proclaimed rights to little KR, another man's child. I sure hope the prosecution calls reporter CG who did the interview with JW, the "Hate Seeing My Daughter Cry" interview...just to show his obsession and bizarre conclusions about little SR. It will show the mindset that the other three W's jumped into willingly. It's the recordings that are going to nail GWIV, AJMO

This just doesn't work well for me. If a defense is sure their client is innocent because they were not there at all, then why all this muddying the waters. IT's just a throw things at it to see what sticks defense and it's gross when it's involving the family of the 8 dead victims. If he wasn't there, just focus on all evidence that doesn't prove something.. No DNA, who wore the shoes, who fired the guns.. keeping hammering on that fact. Instead, they are suggesting it's odd that James didn't go to work or suggesting his wife is lying about Jake
Yes, they are defense attorneys, JMO. Win at all costs, regardless of the consequences or how they look. Perhaps they hope to use the national exposure of this case to boost their reputation.

And showing his self-proclaimed rights to little KR, another man's child. I sure hope the prosecution calls reporter CG who did the interview with JW, the "Hate Seeing My Daughter Cry" interview...just to show his obsession and bizarre conclusions about little SR. It will show the mindset that the other three W's jumped into willingly. It's the recordings that are going to nail GWIV, AJMO

Yes, and Angela making them sign custody documents before the murders, so she would have custody if Jake and George were killed. Wagners are an enmeshed family that committed all these murders for the mutual benefit of the family. JMO, there was also revenge and jealously involved.

Also, re Amber not seeing George at the funeral, that seems logical. From the news media photos and articles at the time, there were a lot of people at the funeral. IIRC, everyone was very traumatized with 6 deceased families members at the same funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax