OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think the prosecution is laying the foundation to show that the Wagner's did plan and commit the murders, and it was over custody, not drugs or money. Even though JW and AW confessed, they don't want to leave any room for the defense to claim the confessions are not proof enough it was the Wagners. I know that sounds ridiculous but if they could plant doubt in one juror, that would be all that is needed. They need to prove the Wagners were involved by more than confession. By laying out the entire crime, bringing up the drugs, money, guns etc, they are hoping to address anything the defense may try and bring up. Once this is done I feel like they will zero in on GW4.
MOO

Why would he still have blood on him? I don't undersatand.
Maybe she meant in the sense "their blood is on his hands" type thing. She thought he could have done it and seeing him scared her in that, he had the blood of her dead relatives on him. Figuratively. We know he said they changed out of the clothing. I would imagine he showered also. I'd love to know what time that was he showed up at the hospital.

They had a busy day after the murders, they go change so at least that is 4am since the trucks were presumably on that camera heading back toward union hill road after 3am. Then they were at the relatives house with the truck before the sun was up. Then he made it to the hospital after the baby was taken there.

It's like he's deliberately trying to traumatize her all over again. He's trying to undermine her confidence, acting like she's lying about things or that the victims and surviving family members are not trustworthy people. Bringing up things from the past in a way that makes the victims and surviving family look bad.

Some question he asked about Jake's messaging the night of the murders. I can't believe Nash is going there, but it sounds like he's going to try to plant the lie AGAIN that James and April Manley were involved in the murders.

What's the big deal with Chris Sr having fireworks shows? What's the defense's point about that? Someone posting here recently brought that up, too. Why do supporters of the Wagners think that's relevant?

ETA: Recall discussion here a couple weeks ago, slamming Chris Sr about his fireworks show. AFAIK,that had never been discussed in the news media or pre-trial until the defense brought it up.
Finally George's name mentioned. Hooray!!!! Now maybe we can hear some evidence against him only.

AC brought up that fireworks display also. Asked the witness if they saw George at the fireworks display. Right after that asked about Chris Sr's dog Chance being aggressive to people the dog did not know. It has been a recurring theme with all the witnesses today by both AC and the defense. Maybe Chance attacked George at one of those fireworks displays?

Other than that I can't figure out why both sides are hammering every witness about the fireworks display.

JMO

I wonder how Jake knew that baby K had been taken to the hospital and to which one? SMH It is about 20ish miles from UHR to the Adams County hospital over in Seaman Oh. If Jake was home on Peterson Rd. in Peebles Oh., it would be maybe 8 miles to the hospital. JMO

I wonder how Jake knew that baby K had been taken to the hospital and to which one? SMH It is about 20ish miles from UHR to the Adams County hospital over in Seaman Oh. If Jake was home on Peterson Rd. in Peebles Oh., it would be maybe 8 miles to the hospital. JMO
There's not many hospitals in rural Ohio. Maybe that was the closest.

GW4 and the wagner clan have tentacles reaching far and wide. GW4 and the wagner clan have evil forces working in their favor and have been been since the night of the murders. IMO.

Possibly heard it on a police scanner, ma bark.. er , I mean AW could have monitored at home.

GW4 and the wagner clan have tentacles reaching far and wide. GW4 and the wagner clan have evil forces working in their favor and have been been since the night of the murders. IMO.

Yeppers, I have my own "guesses" but no proof, so like Lenny said "but I won't say no more." I sure wish he could have lived to see justice doled out in his loved ones murders. I loved how open and honest he truly was. Loved hearing him talk.

Yeppers, I have my own "guesses" but no proof, so like Lenny said "but I won't say no more." I sure wish he could have lived to see justice doled out in his loved ones murders. I loved how open and honest he truly was. Loved hearing him talk.
He was so genuinely honest qnd a very staunch defender of his family. There werent any grey areas in his spoken word. A true and honest hillbilly and I say that with admiration. Very likable in times of horrific family tragedy.

He was so genuinely honest qnd a very staunch defender of his family. There werent any grey areas in his spoken word. A true and honest hillbilly and I say that with admiration. Very likable in times of horrific family tragedy.

He sure said what was on his mind and I laughed so hard when he would say what he would do if LE (or anyone) had said the things they did to his kids. LOL

Yes, he was a true hillbilly, I say I am a Mountain William, just a step up from a Hill Billy. :D

I think he was. The motive began as them deciding they needed Sophia. I think showing Jake's rage is important for motive. They need to also show this family operated together.
If everyone will give me a pass for just a minute I am going to introduce a theory that may get removed or may get me removed.

Today Kendra testified she listened in on a phone call between Jake and Hannah after Hannah and Corey began dating. Jake told Hannah that if she (Hannah) was going to let SW be around THAT then he was going to take her (SW) away from Hannah. A few minutes later Kendra mentioned Corey's sister and her wife. Then later Corey testified that Hannah was moving into his house and that he lived next door to his sister and her wife. He said they were fixing up a room for SW and the baby after she was born. He then testified about Jake coming to his house furious to get SW. Corey said it twice. He was really mad at Hannah. He sat on my couch.

Keep in mind how religious and self righteous FW and the rest of the family are. Their own church on the property? Living at the foot of the cross as we have heard. George asking for solitary so he could read his Bible? Jake stating his family didn't celebrate Halloween. First place they headed in AK was to a church who's pastor they knew back in Ohio.

I think the murder plan was hatched around the same time as that conversation Kendra heard, last of December 2015 or January 2016. AC said Billy was the first to say anything about killing Hannah. Billy came in and said they had to kill Hannah. According to Jake he told his father, No, not happening, but then later agreed it had to happen. I think AC said "they didn't want to do it but agreed it had to happen."

I am going to consider that Jake and the whole W family went batshyte crazy when they found out Hannah was planning to move SW and KR in next door to a same sex couple who happened to be closely related to her boyfriend Corey and therefore both SW and KR would be exposed to those close relatives. Kind of like those protesters that march around with signs saying SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!

Not trying to step on toes with this theory, and it certainly is not my belief or opinion, but I could see it being FW's, Billy's, Jake's and George's.

Just a theory to explain why George got involved in something that was basically Jake's problem.

JMO

There's not many hospitals in rural Ohio. Maybe that was the closest.

Oh there are a few... Pike County *Waverly* has a small one which is about the same distance as Adams County *Seaman*, but where they took baby K is far better equipped than the one in Waverly. I am just glad the kids were spared. JMO

What was that the judge was talking about at the very last. Something about a phone call Hannah made to Chelsa where she told CR something and it got introduced as evidence? He told the jury, that if they believed it, that they were to consider it only for probative value and not as a character as to the defendant or his family in relation to any prior acts, if those acts did in fact happen, since it did not follow from those acts that the defendant or his family was guilty of the charges brought in this case. From time stamp 8:06 to 8:15.

If everyone will give me a pass for just a minute I am going to introduce a theory that may get removed or may get me removed.

Today Kendra testified she listened in on a phone call between Jake and Hannah after Hannah and Corey began dating. Jake told Hannah that if she (Hannah) was going to let SW be around THAT then he was going to take her (SW) away from Hannah. A few minutes later Kendra mentioned Corey's sister and her wife. Then later Corey testified that Hannah was moving into his house and that he lived next door to his sister and her wife. He said they were fixing up a room for SW and the baby after she was born. He then testified about Jake coming to his house furious to get SW. Corey said it twice. He was really mad at Hannah. He sat on my couch.

Keep in mind how religious and self righteous FW and the rest of the family are. Their own church on the property? Living at the foot of the cross as we have heard. George asking for solitary so he could read his Bible? Jake stating his family didn't celebrate Halloween. First place they headed in AK was to a church who's pastor they knew back in Ohio.

I think the murder plan was hatched around the same time as that conversation Kendra heard, last of December 2015 or January 2016. AC said Billy was the first to say anything about killing Hannah. Billy came in and said they had to kill Hannah. According to Jake he told his father, No, not happening, but then later agreed it had to happen. I think AC said "they didn't want to do it but agreed it had to happen."

I am going to consider that Jake and the whole W family went batshyte crazy when they found out Hannah was planning to move SW and KR in next door to a same sex couple who happened to be closely related to her boyfriend Corey and therefore both SW and KR would be exposed to those close relatives. Kind of like those protesters that march around with signs saying SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!

Not trying to step on toes with this theory, and it certainly is not my belief or opinion, but I could see it being FW's, Billy's, Jake's and George's.

Just a theory to explain why George got involved in something that was basically Jake's problem.

JMO
This family is so warped i dont think anything is out of the realm of possibilities. Hatred is real. I think all of these sort of things only convinced the w4 clan it was necessary to clean out the hollow and secure SW. If they thought they were righteous in the eyes of the Lord, then their madness is greater than i could imagine. Jmo

I think the fireworks are being brought up so they can portray CRSR as the 'rich' guy.

I think the W4 being Religious was just part of their grifting act.

I haven't been able to watch the entire trial or this site due to medical issues so I am just jumping in.

What was that the judge was talking about at the very last. Something about a phone call Hannah made to Chelsa where she told CR something and it got introduced as evidence? He told the jury, that if they believed it, that they were to consider it only for probative value and not as a character as to the defendant or his family in relation to any prior acts, if those acts did in fact happen, since it did not follow from those acts that the defendant or his family was guilty of the charges brought in this case. From time stamp 8:06 to 8:15.
There are tweets with hand written notes from court and Chelsea's testimony. It was substantial. I don't know if we can post those so I'll wait till someone can clarify which twitter feeds we can share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95