OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, defense atty asked if she is still on her meds. I weep listening to what Tabitha is going through on the witness stand. It's almost like she is being abused all over again. But she is trying to be strong, poor thing.
Yes she is being abused all over again. Defense just asked her, "so it sounds like you are saying you are the victim".. oh she is in MANY ways. This is disgusting.

OMG! Tabitha just played into the defence’s hands and admitted that she has bipolar depression. Guarantee they will use this to discredit her. MOO
Possibly. But bipolar is not depression. I think his intent is to plant the seed in the jury's mind that Tabitha was unstable and that was the actual reason for what the Wagners did, keeping her child, keeping her away, etc. Once again, she isn't on trial, she didn't participate in the murders of 8 people. He keeps harping on medication. Tabitha's not the one, Nash. That's the murderer at your table.

If I was the prosecution I would be objecting to this entire line of questioning - if it's meant to show that Tabitha was the problem and the Wagners were pure, it's pointless. And, just because something is true it does not mean something else could not also be true. She had a hard life, struggled with mental illness and PTSD which resulted in making decisions that seemed right at the time. AND she was abused by the Wagners. Both are true. Nash is doing what defense attorneys do. Facetious. Faking incredulity. Talking down to the witness. Trying to rile her temper. Bringing up unrelated items to see what he can get away with. I know I couldn't be in the courtroom. I'd be asked to leave. :mad:

I sure hope the prosecution comes back with some good questions.

I am sure she didn't realize the extent of her trauma until she was out of that home.
She felt her son was safe with the Wagner's but that doesn't mean it was healthy. Grandma is not mom and grandma shouldn't have interfered in every detail.
She was abused as a child and continued to be abused by the Wagner's. So for her to be cheating and seeing other men and even an older man sounds like something typical from a young woman that was abused.
How sad that her option was letting the Wagner's have her son or bringing him to a house she was abused in. What an Arse this defense guy is. I get that he has to defend his client, but it's hard when she was abused.

Controlling and manipulative people have a way to work things to their favor. I'm sure Tabatha was seeing her son when she signed the papers. I bet Angela played nice until the point they had those papers signed and then all bets were off. I bet George did say she would let her see her son and then later backed out.

Voice it. I want to know it.
Okay, here goes, the boys would eventually need wives. What better way to cherry pick who AW thought might be the best suited. A nice girl. A good girl. She'd mesh with the new Defiance Farm, and be a helpmate, and obedient wife, to her son(s). I know, even in this case it's off the wall.

Okay, here goes, the boys would eventually need wives. What better way to cherry pick who AW thought might be the best suited. A nice girl. A good girl. She'd mesh with the new Defiance Farm, and be a helpmate, and obedient wife, to her son(s). I know, even in this case it's off the wall.
I agree with this theory because... Tabitha testified that AW wanted her and her sister to meet up with Jake and George when Tabitha was 11. AW arranged the meeting. They went fishing and ATVing. They did this for three weekends then Tabitha started sleeping in George's bed at Angela and Billy's house. Tabitha said her sister didn't like Jake so she removed herself from the relationship. Also, Tabitha testified that her mother approved of this relationship and the fact that she was living with the Wagners and sleeping in George's bed.

Last edited:

Farming kids and wives like goats and pigs. ... moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member