OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, he is a much better attorney than I thought, he completely changed the image of her from almost 2 days of state direct testimony,
It went from they would not let my family visit especially my mum to she enabled a man who she continued to live with to abuse me and my 5 sisters,

he elicited testimony about the times she was unfaithful both pre and post her marriage, she voluntarily gave up custody and was aware visitation was to be supervised at GW home, he obviously was not going to let his son go near her home or her parents,
I don't know if he completely changed the imagine. I feel his line of questioning further showed how abused she was both by her family and the Wagner's. Her having affairs has no bearing on this. She was likely seeking something she didn't have growing up. Maybe that's why she moved in the W's house so young. She wanted a family. She cheated with an older man. That is sad and I think part of her trauma. She was seeking approval and attention. Instead of the Wagner's providing a good home where she felt safe, she was further traumatized and made to feel crazy.

What else it did was show she did want what was best for Bulvine. She knew she didn't have a good home to bring him home too and thought at the time of the divorce she would be allowed to see him. I am sure she was allowed to see him until she wasn't.

I listen to her and can't help but think she was lucky. Something went wrong and look at Hannah and her entire family.

I don't know if he completely changed the imagine. I feel his line of questioning further showed how abused she was both by her family and the Wagner's. Her having affairs has no bearing on this. She was likely seeking something she didn't have growing up. Maybe that's why she moved in the W's house so young. She wanted a family. She cheated with an older man. That is sad and I think part of her trauma. She was seeking approval and attention. Instead of the Wagner's providing a good home where she felt safe, she was further traumatized and made to feel crazy.

What else it did was show she did want what was best for Bulvine. She knew she didn't have a good home to bring him home too and thought at the time of the divorce she would be allowed to see him. I am sure she was allowed to see him until she wasn't.

I listen to her and can't help but think she was lucky. Something went wrong and look at Hannah and her entire family.
So agree! If she wouldn't have agreed with the Wags she could be dead! JMO

Sorry MIA yesterday and today Doctors appointments.
Got caught up on yesterdays testimony last night but too tired to comment.

Tabitha's testimony about Angie, very disturbing. Huge invasion of privacy but more than that, invasive.

I believe Angie molested both boys, not of a sexual nature, but molestation of their minds. Will try to explain after I watch todays testimony, but I have seen this in a mother once before.

JMO

The son's name is Burvine. And I have never heard that name here. Maybe a family name?

Bulvine, the name appears on a character in a video game, and maybe another place but I don't recall.

From Urban Dictionary, but the name turns up more results:

Old School Gamer that started his killing career in UO and continues today. Egotistical, Slanderous and mean spirited. Also known to be used in conjuction with death spam. Gaming God among mortal men.
That gank squad just did a Bulvine on us.

He was destined to stand apart living with some Ws. .. . moo

names.org does have a more favorable description for the name.

Last edited:
I am curious if Angela had trouble having more children or if something happened for them to quit having kids after George and Jake. Seems she is so obsessed with kids and saying only to have sex if you are making babies. Well seems rather odd to only have 2 children if those are the views you have, then you spend all this time and energy trying to get your kids who are children to have girlfriends who are even younger children and allowing them in bed with them, etc.

Did she want more children and couldn't for some reason? Maybe this obsession begin out of some type of need for more kids because she couldn't have more of her own?

True. His cross examination of T did make AW look really bad though and perhaps that was his focus.
See now to me it sounded like a young woman desperate to find someone to care about her. A child of abuse wanting to fit in somewhere with someone. She even said, I made bad choices. In hindsight it's easy to condemn her thought processes. When a young mind is damaged, it really does stay damaged, no matter what good may come their way later in life. My heart goes out to her, I think she did the best she could at the time. I hope she's found some happiness after all that trauma. <3

I need to go back and listen to that video again. I recall her saying the state wasn't conceding that GW4 wasn't a shooter.

Not sure Betty, but this might be what you were wanting to hear again. Posting just in case.

But during Wednesday's hearing, special prosecutor Angela Canepa told Deering she thought there was something important to note:

"We are not stipulating that George Wagner did not shoot anybody. We are stipulating that according to Jake Wagner's proffer, George did not shoot anybody. That's an important distinction."

Rhoden killings: Attorney for George Wagner IV says prosecutors 'made a deal with the devil'

The prosecution refuses to say that George shot nobody.

Not sure Betty, but this might be what you were wanting to hear again. Posting just in case.

But during Wednesday's hearing, special prosecutor Angela Canepa told Deering she thought there was something important to note:

"We are not stipulating that George Wagner did not shoot anybody. We are stipulating that according to Jake Wagner's proffer, George did not shoot anybody. That's an important distinction."

Rhoden killings: Attorney for George Wagner IV says prosecutors 'made a deal with the devil'

The prosecution refuses to say that George shot nobody.

Yes, that's it, thank you. I think some journalists were confused by her statement and reported that the state conceded he didn't shoot anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed