OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the tit for tat with Tabatha is very telling for the defense. It shows they are trying so hard with her because they really might not have another defense. It's always telling to me when the defense tries to trash the victims in a case to twist words, make them look bad, and further traumatize them.

AC clarifying DV courts issues.
I am glad she is clarifying. The defense is trying to make it sound like Tabatha lied and I think it's either she didn't understand or read fully.

Agh and there it is she signed the ticket that night, but never signed anything else. We all sign for a ticket when we get one and it says right on the ticket, this isn't an admission of guilt it's proof you received the ticket.

When I concentrate on this trial I put my energy into George getting convicted of murder but I do think it is interesting to note that even if Jake wasn't convicted of murder he could serve more than 100 years for the sentences on all the other charges.

Rhoden killings: Attorney for George Wagner IV says prosecutors 'made a deal with the devil'

Point is, even if George gets off on some of his charges I believe he will be in prison for a very very long time. There is no plea deal like with Angie, she is capped at 30 years but not George. George could get off on some charges and still get 100 years thrown at him.

State needs to do something about this case, 4 weeks and no evidence that places GW at scenes, days of Tabitha testimony about a failed marriage, and the controlling nature of AW she had nothing to say about family meetings as she never attended, she can't say if they voted,

the custody issue can now be seen as GW not wanting his son to be near any of her family due to SA, whether they were victim or perpetrator he wanted them, nothing to do with, AC isn't a very good attorney, the judge has given the state so much latitude with testimony and evidence, so she goes over and over the same ground and then goes over it again on recross.

I hope JW and AW deliver as to me it seems that is what they are relying on,

When I concentrate on this trial I put my energy into George getting convicted of murder but I do think it is interesting to note that even if Jake wasn't convicted of murder he could serve more than 100 years for the sentences on all the other charges.

Rhoden killings: Attorney for George Wagner IV says prosecutors 'made a deal with the devil'

Point is, if George gets off on some of his charges I believe he will be in prison for a very very long time. There is no plea deal like with Angie, she is capped at 30 years but not George. George could get off on some charges and still get 100 years thrown at him.
IMO, AW got off too easy.

State needs to do something about this case, 4 weeks and no evidence that places GW at scenes, days of Tabitha testimony about a failed marriage, and the controlling nature of AW she had nothing to say about family meetings as she never attended, she can't say if they voted,

the custody issue can now be seen as GW not wanting his son to be near any of her family due to SA, whether they were victim or perpetrator he wanted nothing to do with them, AC isn't a very good attorney, the judge has given the state so much latitude with testimony and evidence, so she goes over and over the same ground and then goes over it again on recross.

I hope JW and AW deliver as to me it seems that is what they are relying on,

I am beyond annoyed that it is highly unlikely we will get to see AW being questioned about all this, even though the media can report what she said we will miss all the courtroom visuals such as does GW look at his mother or AW look at her son,
I swear if humanly possible and allowed I am going to try to go when she testifies. I am about 90 miles away.

If they're like me, they feel sad for T that she had no one to turn to. None of this is making GW4 look good (rather, innocent of his charges though) At All.
IMO, only women can understand what she went thru. She was also very young, not a safe home life. She truly had no where to turn to, being young, no money, no mom/dad for support. To them, it was probably one less mouth to feed so they didn't mind her gone.

IMO, only women can understand what she went thru. She was also very young, not a safe home life. She truly had no where to turn to, being young, no money, no mom/dad for support. To them, it was probably one less mouth to feed so they didn't mind her gone.
Attacking T over her address as an eleven year old really took the cake with me. She was not responsible for her address at that time. I was more angry over that than just about anything. She was a child, incapable of changing her address or even realizing it was anything but home school at AW's. Probably slept in GW's room b/c there were no other rooms or beds and at least she didn't have dave pawing at her. Good night Irene! GW4 and JW have to be messed up too, not that they don't belong in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed