OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they didn't put more effort into the fact that they were going to murder somebody. WalMart has excellent cameras, surely your property will be searched, etc

I mean I can not believe they practiced with the guns and ammo on their on property. Then bury/sink stuff afterwards on more of their property. What the heck???

I don't understand why they didn't put more effort into the fact that they were going to murder somebody. WalMart has excellent cameras, surely your property will be searched, etc

I mean I can not believe they practiced with the guns and ammo on their on property. Then bury/sink stuff afterwards on more of their property. What the heck???
the number of crimes that are solved via Walmart cameras is huge, and still, they never learn, Big Brother is genuinely watching us, I live in one of the highest surveilled countries in the world, I expect my every move when out of the house is on camera somewhere,

I did too, but then what does that have to do with the murders, to me AC was just being catty

JMO, it was full disclosure of his association with relatives of the defense attorney. Had they not done so, defense would have brought it up in an attempt to have Chris's testimony thrown out. They might argue that, because Chris had won or lost money to Nash's relative in a card game, he might be saying bad things to get revenge, etc.

Yeah... don't pick your nose and such in Walmart for sure.
Applies just about anywhere. Lots of people in our neighborhoods have those doorbell or other security cams. I remember that when I'm walking the hood. Don't want to be caught saying "why did they paint their house that ugly color" or something. ;) Just yesterday I spotted myself on some store's video. Can't recall, but they're everywhere.

What the world would Billy want with pills that CN could get from a doctor for being fat? 3 different pills and Billy would pay him to go get them and he only took one bottle?
Amphetamines

JMO

I mean it is like they planned the actual murder part down to a T... but the before and after they had no clue. Stupid before, almost perfect at murder scenes, stupid after.

Something like that from the moment they voted to go thru with it they need for 100% of everything to be clandestine.

I don't think Angela thought that through. I mean that is pretty dang good they could match a bloody footprint to specific shoes without having the shoe. She thought those shoes were long gone and even with a receipt, I bet she had no idea they could tie that all together. They knew enough not to wear the shoes at their house so not to leave prints, but even then she didn't know they left any prints at the scene. I wonder if the guys even knew they left bloody prints? She did pay cash for those items at Walmart so I bet she was thinking that wouldn't be traced back to her because no CC and even with video, who thinks a bloody print can be matched to shoes they didn't leave anywhere to be found and then matched to her buying them at Walmart when she didn't use a CC.

They purchased many things in the weeks before that I think they just didn't think about being connected. They thought leaving no DNA or fingerprints and having no video at the scenes and no phone to link them to the area, etc.. they were in the clear no matter what was purchased before.

And doesn't almost every case we follow here on Websleuths get a Walmart mention at some point!

JMO

Amphetamines

JMO

It sounds like Billy was always working some angle to pick up money without having to work hard or have a regular job. Chris said as much in his testimony, Billy was lazy, always running a scam for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro