OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense accusing prosecutors of guiding the witness, discussing what they will testify to

It's how these attorneys roll, so to speak. They've been the most "difficult" of all the defense teams who worked on the Wagner cases.
You see difficult I see ethical, they have a man's life on the line, I want them to object as often as they see fit, they should be challenging the state on everything,

It's how these attorneys roll, so to speak. They've been the most "difficult" of all the defense teams who worked on the Wagner cases.
They just asked if they could play the entire thing if the prosecution doesn't, judge says yes and prosecution has no objection.

Defense doesn't have any of it ready to do. GREAT.. lol So they were not counting on the fact the judge would say play it all? I don't get these 2.

"This is an evidentiary matter that should have been thought through before now"

Judge Deering to defense

Par for the course. Just jump up and object and obstruct with no real plan or cogent argument. This is how they managed to drag out the pre-trial phase to 2+ years. Most all of the delays were from George's defense teams. Some from Billy's but they were kind of stuck with him. Billy made his attorneys go through some BS motions and hearings.

George's attorneys broke the rules several times in trying to introduce key evidence in the pre-trial phase - trying the case in the news media. Judge Deering accomodated them much more than necessary. JMO

Maybe not problems with the state, but the defense not wanting the jury to hear what the Wagners are saying, threatening, etc.

Interesting how the Wagners are so quick to jump to "I'll tell the judge and get (fill in the blank) in trouble. Going to court always worked well for them in the past.
Wasn't that GWIV? I wonder if he was present when TC came to see B-vine before they left? Was he supposed to present? It was court ordered that she be supervised.

Defense insisted the state spend several months and a lot of money to have these recordings transcribed.

Defense wanted them transcribed. They then sat on those transcriptions for a year and made no objections in pre-trial. I think at one point, they admitted they hadn't even read them.

Defense is free to cherry-pick their own parts of the recordings/transcriptions
The surprise Power Point did the prosecution no justice. AC has done this before and it has not played out well.

Judge just smacked defense down for not being prepared in their objections!
Sounds like the just like to object and see what sticks.

It's ridiculous to me to object to the descriptors when they literally come from the conversation that was being had.

Loved it when AC said we could have said something like Bulvine gets disciplined, but we didn't. Ha

It seems the defense was trying to say the descriptors/summary was in some way not accurate or insinuating guilt of the parties when it was literally a reference for them to find the conversations they were looking for based on statements made in that conversation.

Then suggesting the prosecution was trying to get testimony straight with a witness during break. They were trying to sort out what needed to come out in order to accommodate the defense. Lordy they are paranoid or what? Defense makes demands and prosecution tries to accommodate that and then the defense says something hanky is up.

context is everything, they thought TC was at the border, and may have thought she would take her son from them, conversation about TC makes more sense when the whole story is told not parts of it

Prosecution was trying to tell the whole story, but defense kept interrupting, trying to slice and dice the evidence.

Yes,I know. However, they'd have to unblock the account to do so. The account they blocked would be invisible to them otherwise.
Not if they log out of their own account and log in as the person whose messages they are trying to observe. I have a business FB and can see any accounts I have blocked on the personal account.

Why is audio/voice of AC and judge can be heard but Parker isn't and he is so evasive unless he is objecting.

I think it's because the microphone is on the camera and the left side of the courtroom is closest to the camera. If I follow your question.

I've found the best audio is on the Law & Crime channel through YouTube, but I'm also streaming it to my tv, which I have the equalizer set for the best voice audio. No bass, no low frequency audio at all.

The surprise Power Point did the prosecution no justice. AC has done this before and it has not played out well.
It wasn't a surprise power point though was it? I understood that the prosecution was providing the slides to the defense each morning for that day. This isn't new evidence just the evidence in a slide the witness sometimes provides to help with presenting their testimony. This wasn't something totally new to the defense, just the slides needed to be looked at to ensure they were okay with them. I think it was a slide that was missed and not intentional. I get objecting to that, but I didn't see it being intentional or something the prosecution was doing to "hide" something big or try to sneak in something.

Sounds like the just like to object and see what sticks.

It's ridiculous to me to object to the descriptors when they literally come from the conversation that was being had.

Loved it when AC said we could have said something like Bulvine gets disciplined, but we didn't. Ha

It seems the defense was trying to say the descriptors/summary was in some way not accurate or insinuating guilt of the parties when it was literally a reference for them to find the conversations they were looking for based on statements made in that conversation.

Then suggesting the prosecution was trying to get testimony straight with a witness during break. They were trying to sort out what needed to come out in order to accommodate the defense. Lordy they are paranoid or what? Defense makes demands and prosecution tries to accommodate that and then the defense says something hanky is up.

They did this constantly during pre-trial. Always accusing prosecution of doing bad things, then having to admit they were wrong. Once filed a complaint that they hadn't received a bunch of evidence, then state proved they had weeks before, had proof. This is just how they work. Very shady.

I've seen that said a lot. I guess knowing folks who are Pagan and Heathen leads me more toward BW wanting to go to Valhalla... I mean, the Rs and HHG are clearly white.
I've had a set of runes for purposes of meditation for years but I am sad they have been misappropriated in this way. The latest Robert Galbraith novel (pseudonym for J.K. Rowling) gets into Nazi culture and its use of symbols (runes, secret number codes, buzzwords) in Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly