OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say Tabbie has bead bugs?
yes!
Another one from December 21, 2015 - with Jake talking to Hanna about Tabitha Claytor - George's ex-wife. You can hear Jake saying "I wouldn't sit next to her."
@local12
Saying she's got bedbugs and those critters jump. This is on second playing of the tape. Jake says "she's going to lie." Also talking about where she's going to college. Not know where it is. Jake asking Hanna does she know where it is.
@local12

yes!
Another one from December 21, 2015 - with Jake talking to Hanna about Tabitha Claytor - George's ex-wife. You can hear Jake saying "I wouldn't sit next to her."
@local12
Saying she's got bedbugs and those critters jump. This is on second playing of the tape. Jake says "she's going to lie." Also talking about where she's going to college. Not know where it is. Jake asking Hanna does she know where it is.
@local12
Thanks for translating. I can't understand much of what is being said on the tape.

If the transcripts of these video/audios are entered into evidence won't the jury be allowed to read them in deliberations? If so, what's the big legal objection to having the witness who transcribed them read it in court? That makes no sense to me. To what detriment would that be to the defense?

the smoking gun, bed bugs..these tapes are evidence of what?
and they object to what?

This prosecutor drives me nuts,, um and can you tell me....
I feel like we get more info from the defense.

what appears to be jumping around, the same witness called over and over...Is this normal?
Sofia seems desperate for attn, curious once she's alone Jake, she sorta chills out.

In that tape only thing I heard was JW didn't like the new baby's name, "Kiley Mae"

If the transcripts of these video/audios are entered into evidence won't the jury be allowed to read them in deliberations? If so, what's the big legal objection to having the witness who transcribed them read it in court? That makes no sense to me. To what detriment would that be to the defense?
I guess they dispute what the transcript says? Who knows with these guys. At this rate we will all be ringing in the new year together here.

In that tape only thing I heard was JW didn't like the new baby's name, "Kiley Mae"
I guess they dispute what the transcript says? Who knows with these guys. At this rate we will all be ringing in the new year together here.
Defense wasn't objecting to the transcripts being admitted, just her reading them

I hope these realize the defense has nothing is why he is questioning the color of the gun! OMG! How ridiculas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper