OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I dropped out early and silently last night. I've caught up now and have to attend to RL.
Actually, I fell asleep last night whilst reading, shame on me !

Someone posted a few pages back about not enough mention is given to the Gilley family in This heartbreaking case. I dont think it's intentional, I'm sure we have Hannah Hazel and her family and loved ones in our thoughts. So many people left behind living with such unimaginable pain.

BIBM
I don't think it's ever intentional, either, and the likelihood that her family will ever read these posts is probably slim to none, but, jic, I try to remember. She weighed heave on my heart. Such a little slip of girl. She seemed to enjoy school was in 4-H, on the homecoming court, iirc she graduated in the upper part of her class, and had, had, a dream of going to college and opening a day care, but never even got the opportunity to get her driver's license to even enroll. Yes, unimaginable pain. I always think of her mother; Is my little girl dead?!. Rest in peace, HHG.

Why wouldn't she be there? Especially if she waited yesterday, she must have know she was due up?
I wonder if the judge ruling was quicker than everyone thought. If the judge ruled the other way then she likely wouldn't be up until after lunch. I also wonder if AC expected some of the testimony to be longer this morning. I know they need to be there and have everyone ready, but it's got to be tricky when the defense objects so much that court is cut short and delayed every day.

I wonder if the shoe expert they mentioned will be up this afternoon? It seems they are setting the stage for that by introducing the foot impressions they did of the boys and now the BCI agent again to interviewed Angela. I wonder if they are going over her statements about the shoes again. Then bring in the expert to tell how he analyzed everything?

BIBM
I don't think it's ever intentional, either, and the likelihood that her family will ever read these posts is probably slim to none, but, jic, I try to remember. She weighed heave on my heart. Such a little slip of girl. She seemed to enjoy school was in 4-H, on the homecoming court, iirc she graduated in the upper part of her class, and had, had, a dream of going to college and opening a day care, but never even got the opportunity to get her driver's license to even enroll. Yes, unimaginable pain. I always think of her mother; Is my little girl dead?!. Rest in peace, HHG.
Such a waste and tragedy for her little boy, heartbreaking. She seemed so full of love.

Yes snippets from an hour long tape I believe was said? The judge told the prosecution and defense to work the kinks out during the break.
I missed that, thought they went to break so I took a potty break and got the mail. We got 2" of snow here last night and it stuck! It looks so weird with leaves still on the trees and snow on the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue