OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have the utube link?
Glad to see link provided for you. For future reference: I typically type in at Youtube "pike county trial live" and takes me to the correct trial for that day. Currently on Day 30. It can be confusing as there is a lot out there and looks the same.

OH v. George Wagner IV Day 30​

I am so confused on this. I thought that if JW and BW took a plea the would not get the DP. But if they rolled the dice and went to trial, they are eligible for DP?

Someone help me out. TIA.
Unless JW testifies to the satisfaction of the prosecution, in anyone that decides to stand trial. Then the DP is off the table for that person standing trial.

Glad to see link provided for you. For future reference: I typically type in at Youtube "pike county trial live" and takes me to the correct trial for that day. Currently on Day 30. It can be confusing as there is a lot out there and looks the same.

OH v. George Wagner IV Day 30​

I fell into that trap once and was watching another day for 5 mins before I realized. Always look for the little red box in the corner that says "live" haha

This area(SE Ohio) was settled by Colonists after the Revolutionary War. Many of them received grants of land in exchange for their service. Many were from families that came from England, by way of Virginia, Carolinas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, etc.

Thank you Betty. My grandfather told me years ago that he had a great Uncle who crossed the ocean and settled in Boston Ohio but only stayed there for 5 years or so before moving on elsewhere.

Thank you Betty. My grandfather told me years ago that he had a great Uncle who crossed the ocean and settled in Boston Ohio but only stayed there for 5 years or so before moving on elsewhere.
Just a minor correction as it pertains to the local area. It is New Boston and it is where one of the Wal Marts mentioned is located.

By defense saying "George wasn't there..." he laid down the hurdle for the jurors to jump over to convict. IMO
I know as a juror you are not to take what is said in opening statements as evidence but if I find out after all of the evidence that I/we as jurors were told a story as far from the truth as possible...as in this defense opening statement I would have a hard time listening or believing anything coming from them. That's just me!! IMO It's a good thing I'm not on the jury.

Unless JW testifies to the satisfaction of the prosecution, in anyone that decides to stand trial. Then the DP is off the table for that person standing trial.
Conversely, if JW testifies to the satisfaction of the prosecution (it appears so far he has) then the DP is on the table for GW4. Unless something unusual happens, it looks like GW4 will be subject to that penalty if the jury finds him guilty on any of the DP qualified charges.

‘I Had No Other Choice’: Jake Wagner Goes into Chilling Detail About Pike Co. Massacre, Cites Child Molestation Fears as Motive​

ANGENETTE LEVYOct 24th, 2022, 10:05 pm

Article from Ms. Levy from yesterday's trial.

Conversely, if JW testifies to the satisfaction of the prosecution (it appears so far he has) then the DP is on the table for GW4. Unless something unusual happens, it looks like GW4 will be subject to that penalty if the jury finds him guilty on any of the DP qualified charges.
Thank you. But I am still confused. Did Jake's proffer help GW at all? TIA.

I thought it would be off the table if JW testifies?

I was commenting on the OP that detailed all of the women around JW who had been raped. You'd think that that would have made Angela more aware (the rape that she endured), but it seems like it didn't. She facilitated the rape of young girls, but her boys weren't old enough to consent either. Or at least George wasn't. I don't know, I think they'd be considered victims, too. Would AW be responsible??
George was 13, Tabby was 11. Both were victims. Angie, Rita and Billy should have gotten 30 years each just for that.

JMO

I tend to think that Jake is sorry on some level over what he's done. But even if he isn't, I wonder does the thought of losing his daughter tear him up?
You think Jake is sorry for what he did? Absolutely not. He is a serial killer who's trophy is that movie clip. That is why he could not conceal his enjoyment when they played it in court yesterday.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member