OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not surprising that GW4’s attorney jumped at the chance to have the first trial.
When Billy goes to trial, he’ll confirm GW4 was also at the crime scenes, did shooting, planning, cover up.
I don't if BW winds up at trial he'd never testify to confirm or deny anything. He won't take the stand. AJMO

Last edited:
Then he looked down, blinked quickly and cleared his throat. Throughout his testimony, he has shown little emotion and often pauses appearing to look for the right word. He often asks Special Prosecutor Angela Canepa to repeat her questions. He has impaired hearing. 3/6 https://twitter.com/chrisgraves

BBM. Not sure if anyone caught that JW has impaired hearing. Wonder about BW or GW4 hearing? Not that it is important, but maybe so. Perhaps AW's hearing should be tested. AW is getting out of this way too easy. IMO

I'm hoping they have a clear understanding of "conspiracy."

If JW is believed and 4 did not shoot anyone because he froze, what are the chances of 4 getting something less of LWOP? Life with a chance of parole after ____ years. Just a thought. I'm not advocating.
It's the gun charges connected to the conspiracy that will make GWIV's part the same as JW and BW and see him get LWOP. AW getting her minus those charges I believe because she didn't commit the burglary in possession of a firearm nor was she present at the discharge of those firearms that resulted in multiple aggravated murder. AJMO

Yes. I will be posting a variety of tweets today, and will be mindful of others who are also posting too in order to avoid tweets duplication.

Oh excellent! :) I can do my other stuff then. Could you "tag" me when the first tweets come out - I do not want to be too far behind on this thread. It seems to get going pretty fast! :) TIA!

Then he looked down, blinked quickly and cleared his throat. Throughout his testimony, he has shown little emotion and often pauses appearing to look for the right word. He often asks Special Prosecutor Angela Canepa to repeat her questions. He has impaired hearing. 3/6 https://twitter.com/chrisgraves

BBM. Not sure if anyone caught that JW has impaired hearing. Wonder about BW or GW4 hearing? Not that it is important, but maybe so. Perhaps AW's hearing should be tested. AW is getting out of this way too easy. IMO
I was wondering about the impaired heaing yesterday, too when I read it. That was the first I have ever heard that (however I have missed alot in the past). I do know someone who is deaf in one ear from having a gun fired right next to the them. So, maybe it comes from hunting or all the shooting practice they did or even from the night of the murders (IMO).

Not showing GW and his team yet, we get to see AC and the prosecution desk from behind. Not sure if evidence is being shown on the screens but we get to see it on the prosecutor's laptop.
Looked like guns

I wondering about the impaired heaing yesterday, too when I read it. That was the first I have ever heard that (however I have missed alot in the past). I do know someone who is deaf in one ear from having a gun fired right next to the them. So, maybe it comes from hunting or all the shooting practice they did or even from the night of the murders (IMO).
Hasn't JW been held in a fairly large jail facility?
I've heard the noise can be a real problem for some...hearing wise.

Oh excellent! :) I can do my other stuff then. Could you "tag" me when the first tweets come out - I do not want to be too far behind on this thread. It seems to get going pretty fast! :) TIA!
Will do. It will be at least a few hours until morning break. As you know, Journalists/Reporters are in the courtroom now and will update when possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb