OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see what you are saying...but WoodP posted "no connection" to the case. I hope Woodp is just one of those neighbors who sees and questions everything that occurs in town. I personally see nothing sinister on the input...it was going to come out anyway. So the intrigue scenarios continue ala, "I could tell you how I know, but then I'd have to......"
This is an anonymous internet forum, anyone can sign up and claim insider knowledge, they do it because it makes them feel important. Anyone who genuinely has a connection to the case isn't going to sign on here to share it.

This is an anonymous internet forum, anyone can sign up and claim insider knowledge, they do it because it makes them feel important. Anyone who genuinely has a connection to the case isn't going to sign on here to share it.

I agree. We went though this about a year ago with a poster claiming to know Kenny R and the other victims personally. We were all really excited that someone who actually knew something about the motive and/or crime would be able to tell us what went on. When asked to get verified as an insider they suddenly disappeared. That's why when someone posts claiming to know the victims or suspects I would like to see them get verified as such. That way we could all take what they say as fact.

That being said, I, as someone who lives over 800 miles from Ohio, welcomes those posters from the general area of Pike County since they are able to describe the local scene and attitudes of the people there. As long as that description is general it provides some input into the mindset of the people in that area.

There are a lot of internet trolls out there that enjoy causing chaos on a forum.

JMO

Is medicaid health insurance? Something like Obamacare? I could see them all being on Obamacare because Chris was self employed. But unless they reported their income wrong on their income taxes then they would not have to repay Obamacare premiums. And why would Dana have to repay medicaid? She was living alone and working in a nursing home. I don't get it.

JMO

In Ohio at that time, families could qualify for Medicaid if their income was under a certain level. Basically, if you couldn't afford the lowest premium for the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), you were eligible for Medicaid. It's changed some since then, but Ohio did take the Medicaid Expansion.

Any information posted about the case that doesn't come from the news media, a verified insider or an official source is considered rumor.

So, I went to a Waverly to visit a friend. As we enjoyed coffee in a local cafe, we overheard “locals” discusing this case. My friend & I shared a few words with an elderly couple seated near us. What we overheard, I wouldn’t be allowed to post on this site. Suffice it to say we heard nothing nice about anyone involved in this case, on either side. We also experienced “local flavor” as the patrons discussing the case used the foulest, most graphic language possible in a public setting. Our server seemed accustomed to the banter & not at all disturbed by the conversations between tables.
Gotta love the small town atmosphere.

I think they did suspect, and it may have been one reason they left. I'm going to guess that they've never really felt home free or safe since it happened. If the house in Alaska was bugged, as woodpecker is suggesting (I think), that would involve the Alaskan authorities. Interesting.

It seems they’re dumb enough to not consider LE communicates on a national level & that Alaska, too, has FBI & the FBI is on standby, always, to assist any law enforcement agency requiring help. It matters none if the crime is federal, or not. FBI has unlimited resources! Small towns have limited resources and less experienced LE. It would be easy-peasy for the FBI to find out where the W’s were going to live in AK. I know W’s claim they told local LE they were moving, perhaps they did & supplied a forwarding address. If not, no big thing, the FBI could find out within hours. Also, didn’t Pike county or OH officials state detectives had spent substantial time in AK?
Wait until discovery is released, I’m saying it again, the W’s were under surveillance by day two. No matter where they were. At any time the DA might have authorized an arrest, LE was right behind them. Remember, the police could NOT make an arrest until such time the Atty Gen/DA agreed the evidence was sufficient. Tail them, make sure they don’t kill anyone else....don’t let them out of site was the modus operandi.
Uhhhmmmmmm....just saying, when cell phones are bugged, it’s quite simple to capture the call data. “Hi, this is AW, my family is moving to AK & would like to rent the trailer you have advertised at..........”. GOTCHA. Then, the info is turned over to AK LE & “presto”, the trailer is prepped. All the while the idiots are still in OH stowing away evidence.

Last edited:
Any information posted about the case that doesn't come from the news media, a verified insider or an official source is considered rumor.
Got it! Then let me repeat my comment and Official Source Fed Criminal code:
A parent without legal custody rights may be charged with kidnapping for taking his or her own child, in certain circumstances. Federal criminal code (18 U.S.C. § 1201) makes kidnapping a serious felony offense, with prison sentences of 20 or more years, depending on prior convictions and the circumstances of the case. (IMO, legal custody did not exist)
"If" RN forged documents in order to make it appear JW had a custody agreement (that did not exist) or received custody through deception and/or criminal act (because he killed the custodial parent..) I definitely can see the FBI helping out. And now that I think about it...I am going to reassert RN is the weakest link.
Forging documents to aid in a kidnapping can carry a 20+ year sentence....yep, she rolled over....IMO, oh yeah.

Last edited:

Really. If someone is “close” enough to either side to have knowledge, they’re not coming to a forum to divulge info. There would be no reason to do so. Plus, depending on the subject matter, it could be risky. If someone posted about me, based on the content of their posts, I would immediately know which “friend” betrayed me.

Got it! Then let me repeat my comment and Official Source Fed Criminal code:
A parent without legal custody rights may be charged with kidnapping for taking his or her own child, in certain circumstances. Federal criminal code (18 U.S.C. § 1201) makes kidnapping a serious felony offense, with prison sentences of 20 or more years, depending on prior convictions and the circumstances of the case.
"If" RN forged documents in order to make it appear JW had a custody agreement (that did not exist) or received custody through deception and/or criminal act (because he killed the custodial parent..) I definitely can see the FBI helping out. And now that I think about it...I am going to reassert RN is the weakest link.
Forging documents to aid in a kidnapping can carry a 20+ year sentence....yep, she rolled over....IMO, oh yeah.

Excellent. But, remember, the FBI can aide in any criminal investigation. They are a federal agency but not limited to federal crimes.
The FBI is assisting CO LE the missing K Berreth case. And, it’s never been announced there’s an actual crime.

Last edited:
It seems they’re dumb enough to not consider LE communicates on a national level & that Alaska, too, has FBI & the FBI is on standby, always, to assist any law enforcement agency requiring help. It matters none if the crime is federal, or not. FBI has unlimited resources! Small towns have limited resources and less experienced LE. It would be easy-peasy for the FBI to find out where the W’s were going to live in AK. I know W’s claim they told local LE they were moving, perhaps they did & supplied a forwarding address. If not, no big thing, the FBI could find out within hours. Also, didn’t Pike county or OH officials state detectives had spent substantial time in AK?
Wait until discovery is released, I’m saying it again, the W’s were under surveillance by day two. No matter where they were. At any time the DA might have authorized an arrest, LE was right behind them. Remember, the police could NOT make an arrest until such time the Atty Gen/DA agreed the evidence was sufficient. Tail them, make sure they don’t kill anyone else....don’t let them out of site was the modus operandi.[/

So, I went to a Waverly to visit a friend. As we enjoyed coffee in a local cafe, we overheard “locals” discusing this case. My friend & I shared a few words with an elderly couple seated near us. What we overheard, I wouldn’t be allowed to post on this site. Suffice it to say we heard nothing nice about anyone involved in this case, on either side. We also experienced “local flavor” as the patrons discussing the case used the foulest, most graphic language possible in a public setting. Our server seemed accustomed to the banter & not at all disturbed by the conversations between tables.

All hear say.

Was it at the diner? Lol

Wait until discovery is released, I’m saying it again, the W’s were under surveillance by day two. No matter where they were. At any time the DA might have authorized an arrest, LE was right behind them. Remember, the police could NOT make an arrest until such time the Atty Gen/DA agreed the evidence was sufficient. Tail them, make sure they don’t kill anyone else....don’t let them out of site was the modus operandi.
Uhhhmmmmmm....just saying, when cell phones are bugged, it’s quite simple to capture the call data. “Hi, this is AW, my family is moving to AK & would like to rent the trailer you have advertised at..........”. GOTCHA. Then, the info is turned over to AK LE & “presto”, the trailer is prepped. All the while the idiots are still in OH stowing away evidence.
I agree with all but day two, According to Dewine it was not day two Jmo

I agree with all but day two, According to Dewine it was not day two Jmo

Thanks. IMO, too many family members (when interviewed by LE) brought up the W’s. Red flag alert. I don’t mean full fledged surveillance but I maintain LE was watching their moves. Especially considering lack of motive. If LE interviewers constantly get the same name/s, they’re going to react. Also, for the safety of the other family members of the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela