OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you think, in all honesty, LE was on top of the W’s from the get go. Every friend/relative of a victim that was questioned day 1 must have mentioned the W’s. Then the coincidence that S was not with her mom, children found unharmed, inside dogs turned out, unharmed. The dogs narrowed the field of suspects, IMO.
Bet the first time AW heard Reader state “I think the people that killed 8 are local, from the county”, she needed to change her undies.

No. I think they focused on the closest family members first. Lenny said BobbyJ took 3 polygraphs which she passed. He also said investigators asked her and James "how much did they pay you to kill your sister?" They were dialed in on the M's from the beginning. I don't think they centered on the 4W's until months later.

Maybe LE was like all the other residents around there, they just couldn't believe Fred and crew was involved.

But when talking about the subject of lying I think we should remember what Reader said at the presser "They left a trail of evidence. And all their lies. All the lies they told us."

JMO

Alaska State Troopers
Kenai Police Dept
Alaska Bureau of Investigation
Alaska Court System
Alaska FBI
Alaska Homeland Security
US CUSTOMS

And a bunch of p____d off residents angry they brought their _______ to Kenai. It scared a lot of people.
Charlie49 Gee I just got why you have 49 in your moniker. (I'm slow at times....it took me 2 seasons before I figured out why they called it Hawaii50, on tv duh.) But, I digress. Did W4's leave a lot of things behind? Donate their stuff to Goodwill, or did it seem as if "poof" they were all gone May 2018 without notifying the utility company, etc. Do you know if they made an announcement at their church? Did it seem odd to locals that this family would arrive, with two toddlers in tow and NO toddler Mommies? And did the owner of the property do a lease option, as I recall that is what AW was seeking. If so, did they pay in cash or a check from FW's account? Just curious about what locals knew/thought about the W's from the lower 48. (yeah, I got it now!)

I feel bad for him. I just read some old posts on another site and in August 2016 a few months after the murders people were posting about the Waggies buying shoes to match his.

In other words LE HAD that evidence pretty early on if locals were writing about it. Sad they had to get info on the internet and perhaps someone did come forward. I’d like to believe so.

That was a rumor about the shoes matching Leonard's. It was started by the topix crew locally, then laughed about in pm's.

No. I think they focused on the closest family members first. Lenny said BobbyJ took 3 polygraphs which she passed. He also said investigators asked her and James "how much did they pay you to kill your sister?" They were dialed in on the M's from the beginning. I don't think they centered on the 4W's until months later.

Maybe LE was like all the other residents around there, they just couldn't believe Fred and crew was involved.

But when talking about the subject of lying I think we should remember what Reader said at the presser "They left a trail of evidence. And all their lies. All the lies they told us."

JMO

BBM

I wonder if one of the W's called in a tip to LE with false info about the Manleys? JMO, Jake Wagner and/or others in his family probably fed LE a lot of false information about BJM, JM and other family members. Part of the plan.

Perhaps that's part of the conspiracy charges - different W family members calling in tips, giving false information about other innocent people. We know they were probably doing it all over social media. I suspect some of them even posted here accusing the BJM and JM of being the killers.

Sad that LE believed them for so long. Boss Hogg and all.

Betty, I bet AW called tips in hoping to deflect attention from her & the other 3.
When R family members were interviewed, most had to give W’s as possibly having a vendetta. After hearing the W’s repeatedly, LE was on them, IMO. They just couldn’t reveal publicly what was happening.

Did the Wagners attend the funerals for the Rhodens? I know GR was in KY and HHG had a separate funeral, but what about the other 6?

....great minds think alike, I am looking at funeral pics/articles. I thought the W’s went to one. The larger one.
Betty or rsd prob’ know, when they get back on. In the meantime, I continue searching.

....great minds think alike, I am looking at funeral pics/articles. I thought the W’s went to one. The larger one.
Betty or rsd prob’ know, when they get back on. In the meantime, I continue searching.

Thank you!! I am just curious about their demeanor/behavior at the wake and/or funeral - I know no one can tell us this here - maybe it will come up at trial.

They had to have attended. It would have looked suspicious otherwise. But I don’t recall it being meintioned in the 30+ threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member