OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking forward to the motive. If we ever hear what it is. We know custody is “PART” of the motive. Easy enough to establish per forged custody docs’. But since JW already had 50% custody, something far deeper was the true motive, IMO. Between a dif’ generation.

BBM

Where has it been stated that he already had 50% custody? IIRC Lenny said there was an ongoing custody dispute but he said nothing about a joint or 50% custody agreement or any agreement at all.

The only one who said anything about Jake having SW every other week was Angie. And of course if custody was the motive she was going to make it look like there was no reason for the motive since he already got SW every other week.

IIRC there had been no custody papers filed prior to the murders. And no one other than Angie and Jake to claim he had any visitation rights at all.

JMO

I was surprised, when this case started, as to JW's age compared to his photos. Idk, he may just be naturally thin and lanky, but, even his FB read more like a younger person's, to me. Today, is the most mature looking that I've ever seen him.

The hair off his face makes a huge dif’. I like long hair, but only if it’s clean & styled.

IMO, it’s going to be close to 2 years before we get a first trial date or learn of plea deals.
If there’s evidence via interception that clearly has any of the 4 conversing about “doing it” or “it was your idea, I didn’t want to”, “youre the one that shot ________” & of course discussing what to do/say if D day came, then I think maybe something could happen in 2019. Only because the primary role for the DP team is saving the life of their client & the ONLY way to do so is a plea deal that takes DP off the sentencing table.

BBM

Where has it been stated that he already had 50% custody? IIRC Lenny said there was an ongoing custody dispute but he said nothing about a joint or 50% custody agreement or any agreement at all.

The only one who said anything about Jake having SW every other week was Angie. And of course if custody was the motive she was going to make it look like there was no reason for the motive since he already got SW every other week.

IIRC there had been no custody papers filed prior to the murders. And no one other than Angie and Jake to claim he had any visitation rights at all.

JMO

It was on the podcast not long ago, that Dudly shared. He'd said that they had actually done quite well the visits and exchanges. Back when JW's FB was public, you could tell he had her a whole lot. They alternated every other week. My theory is the relationship getting serious between HMR and CH, and S getting ready for pre-school, would not only cramp their time with her, but introduce a new male role model, and a new family, too. Visits would possibly be cut back to every other weekend. Now, I do not think that this is the entire reason that they killed the Rs and HHG. Because, normal people can take things like this to court and file for joint visitation/custody/ whatever and usually work something out that both parties can at least grudgingly agree upon. Why couldn't the Ws? Whatever the reason why, I think the Rs knew.

When JW was asked if he had any problems with where he’s housed, he seemed to have none. Yet, per the link I posted, he’s pestered with questions. Perhaps, this is why he smiled. He knew his attorney addressed this stuff already, in chambers.

Jake Wagner appears in Pike County court for first pretrial in Rhoden family murder case Reposting

rsd I know you’re archiving these and taking copious notes for us to refer back to five years from now.

It was on the podcast not long ago, that Dudly shared. He'd said that they had actually done quite well the visits and exchanges. Back when JW's FB was public, you could tell he had her a whole lot. They alternated every other week. My theory is the relationship getting serious between HMR and CH, and S getting ready for pre-school, would not only cramp their time with her, but introduce a new male role model, and a new family, too. Visits would possibly be cut back to every other weekend. Now, I do not think that this is the entire reason that they killed the Rs and HHG. Because, normal people can take things like this to court and file for joint visitation/custody/ whatever and usually work something out that both parties can at least grudgingly agree upon. Why couldn't the Ws? Whatever the reason why, I think the Rs knew.

I think you are right inasmuch as there was no formal custody agreement. But there may have been a verbal one. But the only ones saying there was is Jake and Angie. And at this stage of the game and the evidence we have per Sheriff Reader, they have told many many lies.

I think I will reserve judgement until I see what comes out in court. With DeWine stating that custody was the motive I think we are going to hear everything there is to know about any custody agreements verbal or otherwise.

I also think the new man in the picture precipitated the murders. Hanna seemed pretty serious about her new BF and I think that is when Jake knew for certain his dream of her and SW going to AK with him and the family was gone. I think he knew by seeing them together how serious it was and his jealousy exploded.

JMO

When JW was asked if he had any problems with where he’s housed, he seemed to have none. Yet, per the link I posted, he’s pestered with questions. Perhaps, this is why he smiled. He knew his attorney addressed this stuff already, in chambers.

Jake Wagner appears in Pike County court for first pretrial in Rhoden family murder case Reposting

rsd I know you’re archiving these and taking copious notes for us to refer back to five years from now.

Barring another catastrophic system failure, :oops:, I sure hope so! :D I'm still rebuilding from the last one. o_O

Just looking at this link,

prosecutors have provided Wagner's attorneys with several pieces of the case: 911 calls; 1,475 photos of the crime scenes; diagrams of the scene showing ballistics and other evidence including biological; evidence logs; 111 aerial photos; autopsy reports for all eight victims including x-rays and a combined 761 autopsy photos; recorded interviews with the Wagner family including five with Jake, the first being from May 13, 2016, and last on May. 21, 2017; and also 23 photos of Ruger Rhoden at the hospital from April 22, 2016, the day of the Rhoden murders when the 6-month-old was found covered in his parents' blood.

Just looking at this link,

Thanks, I wanted to post the list but this new iPad is not so easy for me to use. A few minutes ago, I had a split screen, no idea how I got that & now I can’t remember how I got back to one screen.

Pretty massive first list of items, huh? I expect all 4 got the same package.

Rsd, did you catch name of new attorney? If not, I’ll listen to video, later.

I think you are right inasmuch as there was no formal custody agreement. But there may have been a verbal one. But the only ones saying there was is Jake and Angie. And at this stage of the game and the evidence we have per Sheriff Reader, they have told many many lies.

I think I will reserve judgement until I see what comes out in court. With DeWine stating that custody was the motive I think we are going to hear everything there is to know about any custody agreements verbal or otherwise.

I also think the new man in the picture precipitated the murders. Hanna seemed pretty serious about her new BF and I think that is when Jake knew for certain his dream of her and SW going to AK with him and the family was gone. I think he knew by seeing them together how serious it was and his jealousy exploded.

JMO

I also think that folks use the word "custody" and "visitation" in a non-legal sense too. I've heard folks use both without formal agreements. I'd advise anyone who is unmarried, w/children, to draw up amicable custody and visitation agreements as soon as is humanly possible. Some don't even realize what rights they do have. It truly prevents so much strain if the parents relationship sours.

CH was the only male that HMR was interested in, that she ever posted a picture of, on her primary FB, at least that I've found. There were a couple of cute pics of him with S, too. She'd done shut CG down. Said she was the mother and she'd be making the decisions. That, iirc, was posted publicly on a FB fuss between she and HHG, and FR. I'd say that perked up the W's ears too. The reporter had stated that the relationship with JW, had ebbed, prior to the murders. Although, I do believe they'd planned it for awhile, and part of it, was that the Rs held something over on them. If not, they could have went to LE, and outed them over the grow op well before DR and fam, moved to the new place.

Jmo i wonder why le didn’t request children services to look into the care of the two little ones. Why didn’t they try to get the two little ones away from the four before 2 1/2 years passed if they had evidence? If they killed 8 people why didn’t le think they could kill those babies and then kill themselves or even run with them. As soon as found out about the forgery they could have taken the little ones pending investigation of forgery and continued the murder investigation.

I also think that folks use the word "custody" and "visitation" in a non-legal sense too. I've heard folks use both without formal agreements. I'd advise anyone who is unmarried, w/children, to draw up amicable custody and visitation agreements as soon as is humanly possible. Some don't even realize what rights they do have. It truly prevents so much strain if the parents relationship sours.

CH was the only male that HMR was interested in, that she ever posted a picture of, on her primary FB, at least that I've found. There were a couple of cute pics of him with S, too. She'd done shut CG down. Said she was the mother and she'd be making the decisions. That, iirc, was posted publicly on a FB fuss between she and HHG, and FR. I'd say that perked up the W's ears too. The reporter had stated that the relationship with JW, had ebbed, prior to the murders. Although, I do believe they'd planned it for awhile, and part of it, was that the Rs held something over on them. If not, they could have went to LE, and outed them over the grow op well before DR and fam, moved to the new place.

I think so, too. Like DeWine said, the custody factor played a role & iirc, Reader said custody is PART of the motive. When they speak about “bizarreness”, I think we don’t know, as of yet, what they mean.

Jmo i wonder why le didn’t request children services to look into the care of the two little ones. Why didn’t they try to get the two little ones away from the four before 2 1/2 years passed if they had evidence? If they killed 8 people why didn’t le think they could kill those babies and then kill themselves or even run with them. As soon as found out about the forgery they could have taken the little ones pending investigation of forgery and continued the murder investigation.

I think because they had them under surveillance & remember, the murderers had the opp’ to kill children, they chose not to. In all honesty, neither kid looked abused or unhappy in any photos. I didn’t like seeing the kids with toy guns on the DF FB page. It disgusted me to see little S toting a gun.

Thanks, I wanted to post the list but this new iPad is not so easy for me to use. A few minutes ago, I had a split screen, no idea how I got that & now I can’t remember how I got back to one screen.

Pretty massive first list of items, huh? I expect all 4 got the same package.

Rsd, did you catch name of new attorney? If not, I’ll listen to video, later.

Gregory Myers, William Moody, and John Cornely starts at around 57:40

Rhoden family murders have link to custody dispute, Ohio AG says

DeWine says “the motive isn’t entirely clear”.

I think we’ll hear more, eventually. It may be something he needs to discuss with surviving family, first. I’ve a few ideas.

I think because they had them under surveillance & remember, the murderers had the opp’ to kill children, they chose not to. In all honesty, neither kid looked abused or unhappy in any photos. I didn’t like seeing the kids with toy guns on the DF FB page. It disgusted me to see little S toting a gun.
Jmo but if someone kills eight people you can not predict what they will do next. Surveillance wouldn’t save a baby’s life. I wouldn’t care if the babies looked happy if I had forgery on them and thought they were killers I would have gotten the babies away from them faster than I could type this. Jmo

Gregory Myers, William Moody, and John Cornely starts at around 57:40

Cornely used to be deputy director of the Ohio public defender dept., now it looks like he’s in private practice as a criminal defense atty. so, did FW hire JW an atty? Or, as is often the case, is he simply auditing the case or assisting behind the scenes (helping friends, unpaid) or is he a state paid consultant?

Update: can’t find any info about Cornely formally “joining” the team.

Last edited:
Jmo but if someone kills eight people you can not predict what they will do next. Surveillance wouldn’t save a baby’s life. I wouldn’t care if the babies looked happy if I had forgery on them and thought they were killers I would have gotten the babies away from them faster than I could type this. Jmo

I know. It’s like the missing CO woman. People don’t understand why her ex bf has their child in his custody at this time. But he hasn’t been charged with a crime. This is normal procedure from what I’ve seen. I think social services visited with JW & S, also. Plus, the DA didn’t want to show his cards on the forgery part??? Maybe? They couldn’t rush in and take the kids w/o providing a reason.

I know. It’s like the missing CO woman. People don’t understand why her ex bf has their child in his custody at this time. But he hasn’t been charged with a crime. This is normal procedure from what I’ve seen. I think social services visited with JW & S, also. Plus, the DA didn’t want to show his cards on the forgery part??? Maybe? They couldn’t rush in and take the kids w/o providing a reason.
Jmo but if those babies were my relatives I would be so upset le allowed the babies lives to be at risk when they could have took them away earlier. I can’t see how risking exposing the forgery to the W outweighed the lives of two little ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono