OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw a JW, I thought perhaps he was ill with something quite serious. Then, I thought perhaps it could be a result of a habit of some sort. Use your imagination.
His nose is inflamed, red. Allergies maybe? Crying?

Interesting that JW appeared in civilian clothing today, prior to the motion being granted in court today. Do the Wagners just do whatever they want?
Yep, he asked for "day wear" from his aunt (?) Or else those were the clothes he was wearing when arrested. And to your point, notice that Angie Canepa asked it be noted in the court record, that defendant was wearing street clothes to the hearing. That was "her dig" at JW, kind of like, "Oh you want to wear street clothes, but you already did , even before the court approved it!" (I stated earlier, all of this is going to be a domino affect. If it's good for my fashionista Mama, then its good for me too. go figure.

Jmo but if those babies were my relatives I would be so upset le allowed the babies lives to be at risk when they could have took them away earlier. I can’t see how risking exposing the forgery to the W outweighed the lives of two little ones.

Jake was awarded full custody. HR was deceased. They had no foundation, the forged agreement was only applicable if HR was alive. I think they may have entertained going to AK, they wanted S with them. But then plans changed and for reasons unclear, they decided to kill 8. Then, decided to go to AK.

Yep, he asked for "day wear" from his aunt (?) Or else those were the clothes he was wearing when arrested. And to your point, notice that Angie Canepa asked it be noted in the court record, that defendant was wearing street clothes to the hearing. That was "her dig" at JW, kind of like, "Oh you want to wear street clothes, but you already did , even before the court approved it!" (I stated earlier, all of this is going to be a domino affect. If it's good for my fashionista Mama, then its good for me too. go figure.
Was Canepa’s response to the judge inquiring if it was mutually agreed he (JW) can wear street clothes/day wear to future appearances?
Love the term ”day wear”.

IMO, Jake is starting to remind me of Zachary Adams from Holly Bobo trial. Not any comparison as far as crime, etc. . It's like jail just looks good on some people.
It seems it sets some people's heads straight. Gets rid of any of the drugging or drinking. Gets people around you outta your head. Someone else's rules. Maybe the first time he's really away from big bad dad and mama bear.
With every court date, I believe we're gonna see him morph into quite the man. He looked pretty scrawny and squirrely at the first court appearance. Looked a bit better this time.
I still feel he didn't live up to the family's expectations. Maybe this is the first time he feels safe. If that makes any sense. Maybe he'll grow a pair and set things right.
Maybe not. Maybe they can keep showing him pictures of what they did to the mother of his child and the rest of that family. Maybe that might help "set his head straight."

BBM
Apparently he tried to get away but they moved in with him and his brother...

Jake was awarded full custody. HR was deceased. They had no foundation, the forged agreement was only applicable if HR was alive. I think they may have entertained going to AK, they wanted S with them. But then plans changed and for reasons unclear, they decided to kill 8. Then, decided to go to AK.
I understand what you are saying, but they are now charged with forgery, so at some point the forgery was suppose to have happened and became an issue but the officials didn’t charge at that point. But maybe that was the last thing they found out. I don’t know. Jmo

BBM
Apparently he tried to get away but they moved in with him and his brother...

Right. Was that a financial decision or????

DeWine said: They we’re obsessed with custody of the children. Children is plural. Is he referencing AW/G3 also obsessed with their kids (JW & 4) or S & B.

Jmo but if someone kills eight people you can not predict what they will do next. Surveillance wouldn’t save a baby’s life. I wouldn’t care if the babies looked happy if I had forgery on them and thought they were killers I would have gotten the babies away from them faster than I could type this. Jmo
This is my theory on the forged papers. I don't think anyone saw them, knew exactly what was on them or prove that they were forgeries UNTIL they could compare the documents (or lack of them) with recorded documents in Ohio. I believe they presented documents when they crossed into Canada. I believe a large part of the delay in crossing was Canada agents, taking the paperwork from the W4's and slipping into a back room and photo copying them! Voila....W4's were probably distracted by other things like vehicle searches and declarations etc. It would have been the first time Ohio investigators had any paperwork or docs to compare with originals or to see if they were indeed what they were proposed to be.

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying, but they are now charged with forgery, so at some point the forgery was suppose to have happened and became an issue but the officials didn’t charge at that point. But maybe that was the last thing they found out. I don’t know. Jmo

It’s more than confusing. Idk when the forged docs’ were discovered, has a date been revealed? I think if there had not been any other crimes & HR had died in a car accident or something, the forged docs’ would be of no concern to anyone. He’s the bio dad & unless proven unfit, would retain custody.

This is my theory on the forged papers. I don't think anyone saw them, knew exactly what was on them or prove that they were forgeries UNTIL they could compare the documents (or lack of them) with recorded documents in Ohio. I believe they presented documents when they crossed into Canada. I believe a large part of the delay in crossing was Canada agents, taking the paperwork from the W4's and slipping into a back room and photo copying them! Voila....W4's were probably distracted by other things like vehicle searches and declarations etc. It would have been the first time Ohio investigators had any paperwork or docs to compare with originals or to see if they were indeed what they proposed to be.

Sounds logical.

I think they are the type family that screws up whatever they're doing. Nothing goes right for them. We all know the type.

This is my theory on the forged papers. I don't think anyone saw them, knew exactly what was on them or prove that they were forgeries UNTIL they could compare the documents (or lack of them) with recorded documents in Ohio. I believe they presented documents when they crossed into Canada. I believe a large part of the delay in crossing was Canada agents, taking the paperwork from the W4's and slipping into a back room and photo copying them! Voila....W4's were probably distracted by other things like vehicle searches and declarations etc. It would have been the first time Ohio investigators had any paperwork or docs to compare with originals or to see if they were indeed what they were proposed to be.
That is a good theory, but that would have happened in 2017. Even if they weren’t willing to travel to Alaska to take the children then they could have took them in the Spring or early Summer 2018 when they came back and used the forgery as the reason and still continued the murder investigation. Jmo

Per JW needing an additional cast of characters added to the gag order, I wonder if he’s been running his mouth & his attybfound out. Or, did JW open his mouth and insert his hammer-toed foot? Now, he’s trying to cover his butt & make it as tho jail staff approaches him? I highly doubt that staff is asking him questions, personally. The jail can’t control inmate to inmate convo. I guess they could stick him in the hole, alone. Maybe after a year or so, he’d talk.
I swear, I think he likes the attention this is bringing him.

Sounds logical.

I think they are the type family that screws up whatever they're doing. Nothing goes right for them. We all know the type.
Oh yes, it is very logical and would explain acknowledged cooperation by Canadian authorities. And, (sorry for not remembering the poster's name) that in Ohio, notaries are not required to enter all signatures in a notary book....ERGO, there were no documents to be had, because Rita N did not retain a copy and/or did not enter it into a notary book. (I believe Rita knew that, and did not roll over until the "faxed copies" from Canada border agents were shown to her by Ohio LE.) Dhaaang, sometimes I hate this case because my mind is exploding with ideas on how they did this. No paperwork trail, so they thought LE would never find out....but they had to produce something at the border. Gotttcha W4's and you were clever like foxes...uh huh! (I bet they handed everything over in a nice neat folder, never realizing it was going to incriminate them.) PS, if I'm wrong, ok. But got to admit it is a very real and intriguing possibility.

It’s more than confusing. Idk when the forged docs’ were discovered, has a date been revealed? I think if there had not been any other crimes & HR had died in a car accident or something, the forged docs’ would be of no concern to anyone. He’s the bio dad & unless proven unfit, would retain custody.
The point though is they were under surveillance for murder. I would hope the officials would want to protect the children and use what means they could to do that. Jmo

Oh yes, it is very logical and would explain acknowledged cooperation by Canadian authorities. And, (sorry for not remembering the poster's name) that in Ohio, notaries are not required to enter all signatures in a notary book....ERGO, there were no documents to be had, because Rita N did not retain a copy and/or did not enter it into a notary book. (I believe Rita knew that, and did not roll over until the "faxed copies" from Canada border agents were shown to her by Ohio LE.) Dhaaang, sometimes I hate this case because my mind is exploding with ideas on how they did this. No paperwork trail, so they thought LE would never find out....but they had to produce something at the border. Gotttcha W4's and you were clever like foxes...uh huh!

Even more logical.

Speaking of rolling over, IMO, JWs youth & immaturity will make it impossible for him to keep his mouth shut.
AW must be soooooo concerned.

Oh yes, it is very logical and would explain acknowledged cooperation by Canadian authorities. And, (sorry for not remembering the poster's name) that in Ohio, notaries are not required to enter all signatures in a notary book....ERGO, there were no documents to be had, because Rita N did not retain a copy and/or did not enter it into a notary book. (I believe Rita knew that, and did not roll over until the "faxed copies" from Canada border agents were shown to her by Ohio LE.) Dhaaang, sometimes I hate this case because my mind is exploding with ideas on how they did this. No paperwork trail, so they thought LE would never find out....but they had to produce something at the border. Gotttcha W4's and you were clever like foxes...uh huh! (I bet they handed everything over in a nice neat folder, never realizing it was going to incriminate them.) PS, if I'm wrong, ok. But got to admit it is a very real and intriguing possibility.
Jmo but couldn’t they use the paperwork where Jw was awarded full custody in 2016.

The point though is they were under surveillance for murder. I would hope the officials would want to protect the children and use what means they could to do that. Jmo
I hear ya, Myland. Had “they” decided to get S & B from them, what would they use for an explanation. Idk. He had legal custody.
In any case, maybe one day he’ll reflect and realize sharing custody with HR was a good thing. Because, IMO, he’s never going to see her again, as a child. Once she’s an adult, she can do as she pleases.

I hear ya, Myland. Had “they” decided to get S & B from them, what would they give for a reason? Idk.
Sorry to go on about that. It just bothered me that if they are guilty they risked two more lives. Or it makes me wonder truly how strong the evidence is if they weren’t willing to do it sooner. Jmo

Sorry to go on about that. It just bothered me that if they are guilty they risked two more lives. Or it makes me wonder truly how strong the evidence is if they weren’t willing to do it sooner. Jmo

I know where you’re coming from.
By “willing to do it sooner” do you mean arrest the first 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono