OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tysm. I think rsd cleared this up. In any case Greg Myers is a family law atty from Columbus.

Also, thanks for the hot mic info. That’s crazy. Even crazier is that you actually got thru when callling the clerks office.

If there’s a mic in front of me I always treat it as hot. I’ve heard the rudest comments when people assume it’s off.

Wasn't there a post in a recent thread from someone local to the area about there being some pretty tough R family members that you wouldn't want to mess with? (I'm paraphrasing here).

If these relatives knew who had done it and felt like LE was dragging their feet and were already living by their own laws.... might they not have made life VERY uncomfortable for the Ws? Wondering if it could have been a factor in the sudden move.

I’ve read this many times on FB.

Is it not weird when supposed friends or acquaintances of a subject posts about them on forums? If a friend of mine posted about me, I would know their identity immediately, from their post content & they’d no longer be a friend. If a friend truly wanted to help I’d think going to LE would be a better route.

I see no one answered you!

Correct!
AW on 1/7
GW4 on 1/9
FW on 1/10
GW3 on 1/17
JW on 1/24

Anyone know "when" Newcomb's next hearing is?? I'd like to keep my list straight! And maybe a link to the "correct" court site to find these people?

animated-smileys-christmas-057.gif
Thank you for the info. New info to come in january. Until then I wish to all a happy holiday season

I thought I read one time, that talk/ discussion/planning started June of 2015. But that could have been hearsay or rumor.

I’ve found conflicting dates. LE is probably using data from a device or a purchase receipt for an established date.

Yes to the “knot/lump”.

The witness that is unavailable is not necesserily the "confidential informant or source" who witnessed the threats to LE.

FW's husband and GW3's father passed away. if he was interviewed by LE, he could be a witness who is not available. Still his testimony would be of interest because his wife is accused of perjury.
T
Iirc the motion said that Aw believes the witness to be available. That would eliminate the deceased

Jmo i wonder why le didn’t request children services to look into the care of the two little ones. Why didn’t they try to get the two little ones away from the four before 2 1/2 years passed if they had evidence? If they killed 8 people why didn’t le think they could kill those babies and then kill themselves or even run with them. As soon as found out about the forgery they could have taken the little ones pending investigation of forgery and continued the murder investigation.

I agree.

Oh yes, it is very logical and would explain acknowledged cooperation by Canadian authorities. And, (sorry for not remembering the poster's name) that in Ohio, notaries are not required to enter all signatures in a notary book....ERGO, there were no documents to be had, because Rita N did not retain a copy and/or did not enter it into a notary book. (I believe Rita knew that, and did not roll over until the "faxed copies" from Canada border agents were shown to her by Ohio LE.) Dhaaang, sometimes I hate this case because my mind is exploding with ideas on how they did this. No paperwork trail, so they thought LE would never find out....but they had to produce something at the border. Gotttcha W4's and you were clever like foxes...uh huh! (I bet they handed everything over in a nice neat folder, never realizing it was going to incriminate them.) PS, if I'm wrong, ok. But got to admit it is a very real and intriguing possibility.

I think so too.

Yeppers, they could have Myland, but sometimes the "devil is in the details" and maybe, just maybe they left everything in the same folder. Those forged docs had to show up somewhere, so why not at the border?
I had a client who had a 3pm appt with me. He left his folder by mistake and in it he had written a disparaging note. Meeting with "beeatch" at 3pm. So strange, because he had never met me before. I guess my reputation for "straight talk only" must have preceded or clouded his impression of me. lol!

You never know what your clients think of you do you? But yet they always come back. Lol.

So true. The same with Robin, a yawn by her was turned into "a look of shock", or "surprise". Thank you.

I agree. However shocked Robin is or not, at this point she is a victim. I really do feel for her. I think that if Billy had not been arrested that Robin would not have lived long after Fred died if she inherited any part of FWF. And I think that she would have never seen it coming.

To me she seems like a very caring person. She would have to be to attend every hearing with all those news cameras in her face.

JMO

I agree they adored them, but many times that is how it ends. With killers killing the children then themselves no matter how much it appears they love the children. Sick people do sick things. Jmo

Those are my thoughts exactly. Suicide pacts are prevalent in these days and they so often take the children with them. They never think anyone can take care of them like they can.

JMO

I don't just "think" it was Trudie, I "know" it was. ;);)

The news media tries to get the most unflattering pictures they can. Poor Robin to be portrayed in that fashion. She seems like a really nice person who loves her family. She would have to be to suffer through those cameras stuck in her face. And the worst is yet to come for her and Bobby.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member