OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what you mean. Go back 2 1/2 years, or even to the Laser Focus photos. Three are pretty overweight and the fourth looks emaciated. I'm not making judgments about their appearance other than as to the case itself. Three of those folks could not have fit through those trailer windows that were open, and none look like they'd be Speedy Gonzalez. JW looks thin to the point of unhealthy.
There is a difference between being overweight and being morbid obese. JW does not look emaciated; he looks to be of the correct weight. Yes, compared to the spectators, he does look thin.

I guess it's because she hasn't had a trial yet, but I am very suprised a woman accused of having involvement in such a horrific crime is still running her group home, and why the families or even the state hasn't found another place for the clients.

Raisin

Where did you find these motion Titles to copy my friend. I can always find everything but not the complete motions and it’s driving me crazy. Today it’s a short trip.

This list is extensive and there are a few I’d like to read. I understand most of them. I think the judge is going to need a few more law clerks as well. Another court reporter and extra staff to make and distribute copies. And they might wish to locate a much larger courtroom along with a media area and a couple of cameramen who have a sense of propriety and decorum.

It was in a link posted by rigsby2, number 223 I think.

Welcome Page - CourtView Justice Solutions

Found this on another discussion, does this work for the details of motions filed by AWs lawyers last week?

"You can read all the titles by going to. https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org and searching for Angela Wagner. Choose case #2018CR000156 and scroll down to the entries made on 12/14/2018."

I guess it's because she hasn't had a trial yet, but I am very suprised a woman accused of having involvement in such a horrific crime is still running her group home, and why the families or even the state hasn't found another place for the clients.

I think the group home is an LLC. If so, it’s protected.

The news media tries to get the most unflattering pictures they can. Poor Robin to be portrayed in that fashion. She seems like a really nice person who loves her family. She would have to be to suffer through those cameras stuck in her face. And the worst is yet to come for her and Bobby.

JMO

Hopefully she has someone to befriend her, I would reach out to her but I doubt that it is a good idea right now. I did smile at her at the last hearing, and she gave me a half smile back. Gosh I do feel sorry for her too.

I’ve read this many times on FB.

Is it not weird when supposed friends or acquaintances of a subject posts about them on forums? If a friend of mine posted about me, I would know their identity immediately, from their post content & they’d no longer be a friend. If a friend truly wanted to help I’d think going to LE would be a better route.

“Friends” come out of the woodwork when they see an opportunity to get their 15 minutes of fame.

I’m reading over various court documents.

Angela is asking for juvenile records of named WITNESSES. NOT ONE but more than one.

Not much else except in documents Jake had 2 attorneys named not 3.

The attorneys are thorough. They even want sidebars transcribed. And daily transcriptions if all proceedings. I am a bit impressed with the intensity they are starting with. And it, at least to me, shows they are prepared and qualified. They came out of the gate very strong.

I hope the prosecution can match the intensity I see.

IF anyone runs across the complete motion docs, not only titles, I’m very interested in reading the detailed docs,shot me a link.
S always my appreciation.

Hopefully she has someone to befriend her, I would reach out to her but I doubt that it is a good idea right now. I did smile at her at the last hearing, and she gave me a half smile back. Gosh I do feel sorry for her too.

Hopefully you can give her some kind of sign that you are a friend. It is only going to get worse for her and Bobby when the trials begin and the reporters get more aggressive trying to get a statement. She really is a victim in all this. I can't imagine what she is going through.

JMO

There is a difference between being overweight and being morbid obese. JW does not look emaciated; he looks to be of the correct weight. Yes, compared to the spectators, he does look thin.

BBM
Agree, and from their photos, from the "laser focus" era, it looks as if, at least to me, when compared to his family, that JW was very thin, at that time, and had an unhealthy look about him. He's never looked like a healthy young man to me. He appears that he may have allergy problems, or doesn't eat enough, while his family members, on the other hand, do appear to eat very well.

As far as the spectators, they aren't on trial. No one is going to question the prosecution, regarding open windows, and the spectator's ability to fit through them or not, nor their ability to run to a waiting get away vehicle. If I didn't find the staged windows, and limited timeline that night, as potential areas that the defense may be able to use to their client's advantage, I'd not have not commented on their builds at all. Idk what the defense's strategy will be, but they will use whatever they can, if they think it will cast doubt into the mind of the jurors.

Pictured, people in laser focus of multiple murder hunt | Daily Mail Online

AP: First suspect pleads not guilty in Ohio family slayings of 8

BBM
Agree, and from their photos, from the "laser focus" era, it looks as if, at least to me, when compared to his family, that JW was very thin, at that time, and had an unhealthy look about him. He's never looked like a healthy young man to me. He appears that he may have allergy problems, or doesn't eat enough, while his family members, on the other hand, do appear to eat very well.

As far as the spectators, they aren't on trial. No one is going to question the prosecution, regarding open windows, and the spectator's ability to fit through them or not, nor their ability to run to a waiting get away vehicle. If I didn't find the staged windows, and limited timeline that night, as potential areas that the defense may be able to use to their client's advantage, I'd not have not commented on their builds at all. Idk what the defense's strategy will be, but they will use whatever they can, if they think it will cast doubt into the mind of the jurors.

I also think those open windows will come up at trial unless there is a logical explanation for them such as it was a mild night or the victims were in the habit of opening windows to let out smoke/odors or sleeping with open windows.

I do think Jake could have fit through one of them, but I do not think the windows are how the W's gained entrance to the trailers. The open windows may have been an effort to stage the scene, but I honestly don't know if they mean anything at all.

Jake's appearance seems to have improved while he has been in jail. This could be due to him being relieved it is all over, no more running looking over your shoulder. No more waiting for the other shoe to drop. Now he knows exactly what he is up against.

It could also be due to no drugs in jail. If he had a drug habit that caused him to be thin and pasty then being in jail would improve his looks.

IMO it is the drugs angle. I have thought many times he looked like he might be taking meth or some other drug. If so then that is why his appearance has improved in jail.

JMO

BBM

I think the windows were opened by the victims. Trailers are notoriously hot, aren’t they? The spring season in our area brings intense daytime heating. Evenings, after sunset would be quite pleasant. The time of the year where we really don’t need heat or AC. Moo

The news media tries to get the most unflattering pictures they can. Poor Robin to be portrayed in that fashion. She seems like a really nice person who loves her family. She would have to be to suffer through those cameras stuck in her face. And the worst is yet to come for her and Bobby.

JMO
The media will select pictures that represent their bias. If media does not like the person and wants to influence their audience, they will choose the most unflattering photo they can find.
I don't know if that was the case with RW, I think the photo was chosen simply because of the priceless expression caught on her face.
I'm thinking SNL, Mr. Bill, Oh Noooooo.......
tta1486_mr_bill_original__21802-1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:
I also think those open windows will come up at trial unless there is a logical explanation for them such as it was a mild night or the victims were in the habit of opening windows to let out smoke/odors or sleeping with open windows.

I do think Jake could have fit through one of them, but I do not think the windows are how the W's gained entrance to the trailers. The open windows may have been an effort to stage the scene, but I honestly don't know if they mean anything at all.

Jake's appearance seems to have improved while he has been in jail. This could be due to him being relieved it is all over, no more running looking over your shoulder. No more waiting for the other shoe to drop. Now he knows exactly what he is up against.

It could also be due to no drugs in jail. If he had a drug habit that caused him to be thin and pasty then being in jail would improve his looks.

IMO it is the drugs angle. I have thought many times he looked like he might be taking meth or some other drug. If so then that is why his appearance has improved in jail.

JMO

I don't think JW, even though possibly able to fit, could go through the windows, quietly. He'd need a boost for two, and there would be no window at KR's that anyone could fit through.

It was fairly mild that day. Upper 60s, low 70s. Upper 50s overnight, based on Weather Underground. Very possible that some had raised their windows.

I too think that JW's appearance has improved over the weeks. He looked pretty pekid when at his first court appearance.

The media will select pictures that represent their bias. If media does not like the person and wants to influence their audience, they will choose the most unflattering photo they can find.
I don't know if that was the case with RW, I think the photo was chosen simply because of the priceless expression caught on her face.
I don't think JW, even though possibly able to fit, could go through the windows, quietly. He'd need a boost for two, and there would be no window at KR's that anyone could fit through.

It was fairly mild that day. Upper 60s, low 70s. Upper 50s overnight, based on Weather Underground. Very possible that some had raised their windows.

I too think that JW's appearance has improved over the weeks. He looked pretty pekid when at his first court appearance.

Do you think there’s a remote chance one victim was killed much earlier than the remaining 7?

Some think she was yawning, some think she was reacting to something that was said.
Most people don’t yawn with their eyes open.

Per autopsy reports, the elder CR was killed before the others, but other than that..I got nothing.

I mean even more hours than the ME thinks, it’s often difficult for them to give an accurate time of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez