OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessssssss! It was taken as judge read FWs indictment. The bro has no reaction, you notice? I must look again.

She seems genuinely shocked - maybe she truly doesn’t know a thing - but I agree the brother may not have had any reaction at all.
I’m still iffy on the CI - or of there is a CI at all versus them being recorded.

She seems genuinely shocked - maybe she truly doesn’t know a thing - but I agree the brother may not have had any reaction at all.
I’m still iffy on the CI - or of there is a CI at all versus them being recorded.

Yea, we can only speculate.
But, is RW over reacting? Is her emotion real? Obviously, not knowing her, we can only guess. Such contrast between RW/RAWs emotions and lack of, considering they’re both there for the same reason. IMO

I’ve seen these types of people before, Queen FW new what her son and his family did from day one, FW kept all of them out of trouble for years she control the politicals in her county for years, she put the money out for votes so everyone before Reader listening to Queen FW and if Sheriff Reader hadn’t called the BCI the morning they found the Rhodens than, it might have been pass by, I believe the Wagners was counting on granny to work her mojo but even Queens fall sooner or later! I would love to see all the evidence.

Should any of the 4 elect to go for jury trial, how far from P county do you think the trial will be held?

Moving to a dif’ county (venue) can pose a burden with the docket. I’m sure someone is already putting together a list of possible locations.

They could go to another county to choose the jurors and then bring them to Pike County for the trial. it was done with Jessica Chamber's trial in Mississippi.... It would make it so much easier on the families to attend. Not sure what Ohio's laws and requirement to that is tho. JMO

Last edited:
Not only suspicious but scared **itless.
I’ve been reading old articles again. How baffling is it that JW wanted “mandatory” visitation with HRs new baby (post murder), whether he was the father or not. Is he totally obsessed with little girls, or what? I understand S & K are half siblings. I get all that. But I don’t understand JW thinking he had any right to baby K.

The ego of this, such arrogance and utter gall. IMO he just felt like he owned Hanna, even in death. And her girls were his, even if DNA for baby K said otherwise.....

They could go to another county to choose the jurors and then bring them to Pike County for the trial. it was done with Jessica Chamber's trial in Alabama.... It would make it so much easier on the families to attend. Not sure what Ohio's laws and requirement to that is tho. JMO

This is what I think too but is P county large enough? I share your concerns about family that wishes to attend. I think travel could prove problematic for some. If (big IF) any opt for a trial over a plea, and venue change takes place, they could end up with a 2-3 hour drive, potentially. Unless they can get hotels. That’s difficult too.

**I hope little S has some pets at her new home. Looking at her pics, it’s easy to see she’s got the animal loving gene. Animals can bring such comfort.

The ego of this, such arrogance and utter gall. IMO he just felt like he owned Hanna, even in death. And her girls were his, even if DNA for baby K said otherwise.....

It is beyond absurd. I don’t understand what is almost a “fetish” for kids. Anyone’s kids, it seems. Well, I think his “daddy” days are a thing of his past. Earlier I was looking at some family pics, I found a couple that I think are more than disturbing and made me glad S & B are in (hopefully)
better environments.

Hey!

Geez... I hate going to a new thread on a case & then forgetting to mark it "Watched"....

So had to skip over 400 plus posts here... Sorry - question?

Trudie said:
I agree. Idk if prior to the murders if she thought S would be better off with J or not.
I, too, anxiously await hearing specifics to her charges. I can’t recall her next court date, can you?

kaaky said:
January 10 at 9 AM

and "who" might this be? I don't have a Jan. 10th hearing for anyone on my list. Is this something else that I missed not reading the last 400 posts... and skimming this last page ??
TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-057.gif

Thursday, Dec. 20th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 11am ET) - OH - Pike County 8 people dead: Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (40), his ex-wife, Dana Manley Rhoden (37), their three children, Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden (20), Christopher Jr. (16), Hanna Mae (19); Frankie's fiancée, Hannah Hazel Gilley (20), Christopher Rhoden Sr.'s brother, Kenneth Rhoden (44), & a cousin, Gary Rhoden (38). Hanna Rhoden's baby girl (5 days old), another baby (6 mos) and a young child (3) were unharmed. (April 21-22, 2016, Pebbles) – in four county jails -- Pickaway, Franklin, Ross, and Delaware counties.
Only for *Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner (26) (former boyfriend of Hanna) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18), charged (11/15/18) & arraigned (11/27/18) with 8 counts aggravated murder, (plus gun specifications on each), 1 count conspiracy, 4 counts aggravated burglary, 1 count unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, 3 counts evidence tampering, 1 count forgery, 1 count unauthorized use of property, 1 count interception of wire, oral or electronic communication, 1 count obstructing justice, 1 count engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity & unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. (He’s accused of engaging in sexual contact with Hanna Rhoden when she was 15 & he was 20). Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
11/27/18: Arraignment hearing: Plead not guilty to all 23 charges. No bond per Judge. Defense asks to waive Speedy trial, granted by Judge. Next pretrial hearings on 12/20 & 1/24/19.
*George Washington "Billy" Wagner III (47), (Jakes’ father) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18) & charged (11/15/18) & arraigned (12/4/18) with 8 counts aggravated murder, (plus gun specifications on each), 1 count conspiracy, 4 counts aggravated burglary, 1 count unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, 3 counts evidence tampering, 1 count forgery, 1 count unauthorized use of property, 1 count interception of wire, oral or electronic communication, 1 count obstructing justice, 1 count engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Was arrested in Lexington, Ky., remains in the Lexington Fayette County Jail as a “fugitive from another state” according to jail records. An extradition hearing will be scheduled for him.
12/4/18: Arraignment hearing: Plead not guilty to all 22 charges. No bond per Judge. Waives speedy trial. Next pretrial hearing on 1/17/19.
*Angela Jo Wagner (48) (Jakes’ mother) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18) & charged (11/15/18) & arraigned (11/29/18) with 8 counts aggravated murder, (plus gun specifications on each), 1 count conspiracy, 4 counts aggravated burglary, 1 count unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, 3 counts evidence tampering, 1 count forgery, 1 count unauthorized use of property, 1 count interception of wire, oral or electronic communication, 1 count obstructing justice, 1 count engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
11/29/18: Arraignment hearing: Plead not guilty to all 22 charges. Waived speedy trial. Held without bail. Next pretrial hearing on 1/7/19.
*George Washington Wagner IV (27) (Jakes’ bro) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18), charged (11/15/18) & arraigned (11/28/18) with 8 counts aggravated murder, (plus gun specifications on each), 1 count conspiracy, 4 counts aggravated burglary, 1 count unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, 3 counts evidence tampering, 1 count forgery, 1 count unauthorized use of property, 1 count interception of wire, oral or electronic communication, 1 count obstructing justice, 1 count engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
11/28/18: Arraignment hearing: Plead not guilty to all 22 charges. Held without bail; waived speedy trial. Next Pretrial on 1/9/19.
Corrupt activity includes: Aggravated Murder, Aggravated Burglary, Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Ordnance, Tampering with Evidence and Obstructing Justice, plus everything in Counts 1 thru 21. The indictment uses the qualifier and/or for these activities, meaning some could be guilty of one or all of these.
*Fredericka Carol Wagner (76) (Paternal grandmother) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18) , charged & arraigned (11/15/18) with 1 count of perjury & 1 count of obstruction of justice. Plead not guilty. $100K Surety bond.
Wagner was released from the Pike County Jail Thursday (11/15/18) night on a $100,000 surety bond. To be fingerprinted at Pike Co Sheriff's office. To have no contact with any members of victims' family. Will be under electronically monitored house arrest. Should not leave her premises except for consulting with her lawyer, medical appointments, however she must document in advance any reason to leave which must be approved. Must notify pre-trial services officer when she leaves. May leave for court hearing. Not to use alcohol or controlled substances, she may take prescriptions prescribed by licensed physician. Had Arraignment hearing on 11/15.
On Tuesday (11/27/18), Wagner's attorney, James Owen, filed a motion to modify her bond "to allow her to leave her residence during normal work hours to travel to her place of employment."
*Rita Jo Newcomb (65) (Maternal grandmother) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18), charged & arraigned (11/15/18) with 3 counts forgery, 1 count obstructing justice & 1 count perjury. Plead not guilty. $50K Surety bond.
DA alleges Newcomb lied to the Grand Jury & forged custody papers before the murders.
To place her under electronic monitor/house arrest. RN gives her mother's address. Court sets monetary bond at $50,000, will permit cash surety or 10% deposit. Will be under electronically monitored house arrest at her mother’s in South Webster, Ohio. To be put into Pretrial Services program. Can leave for medical emergencies, lawyer appointments, medical appointments. Must clear everything with Pretrial Services officer. Must keep Pretrial Services officer advised of her current address. With exception of medications prescribed by licensed physician for her, not to consume alcohol or controlled substances.
Had Arraignment hearing on 11/15. 11/20/18: Posted bond, released from jail.

That's it! Did you find it on the Defiance farm page? Just spied it on there about five minutes ago. Idk if I can link the farm page due to TOS.

I thought we could link to a FB page for someone who has been named a suspect or, in this case, arrested. Heck, my luck I probably broke a TOS rule just by posting the pic.

Anyone know who the younger guy is that's with them? I'm thinking he's closer to being considered a juvenile. imo

I can't remember who he is. I had compared that photo numerous times to one of the man who went missing around the time of the murders and was later found dead (I can't remember his name right now). Billy??? Harper?

Anyway, I think I had originally seen the pic on JW's fb page. I will try to take a look at all of my screenshots to see if I have any comments posted from it. I'm not the most organized sleuth.

Snip
Asst. Attorney General Angela Canepa said a confidential informant told them they were with the Wagners at Fredericka’s horse farm when a plot for revenge was discussed.

Grandmothers charged in connection to Rhoden family massacre to appear in court

“Told”

I believe we can expect motions to be filed, a discovery of evidence to be filed, and any other legal issues. I still can’t inderstand why Jake has two pretrials.

I think he might have more than 2, by time all is said & done. The sheer volume of discovery is going to require a mammoth amount of time. If they begin around 11ish, break for lunch, that’s not a long day.

What should we expect at JWs pretrial hearing today? Is this going to be similar to AWs lawyers filing a long list of motions?

Could be motions. Could give clues about discovery and perhaps evidence. Could be special requests. Could be darn near anything ir duplicative if AWs motions. Might be request if COnfidential source verification or might involve a motion to ban readers testimony due to his pending anonymous complaints. Might question the evidence gathering he was involved in and asking for a hearing to have it tossed. Nothing would surprise me.

I think somehow the Reader issues will be tracked back to FW as she listens to no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M