OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember who he is. I had compared that photo numerous times to one of the man who went missing around the time of the murders and was later found dead (I can't remember his name right now). Billy??? Harper?

Anyway, I think I had originally seen the pic on JW's fb page. I will try to take a look at all of my screenshots to see if I have any comments posted from it. I'm not the most organized sleuth.

It was either on JW or AW's FB originally. The gentleman with the beard is named on the Google Maps. I thought maybe the other boy was his son? A friend of the W boys? I'm not sure about linking the DF FB. I think someone is still operating that page and if they are, they can't be the suspects.

I take this to also mean they have proof of more than one convo.

...at least one of the revenge conversations at her farm.”
Right, we discussed this a few days ago......trying to refresh my memory on the day, so I can locate the posts.

Someone “telling” is not enough evidence.
We had an incident in my area last night (theft), I could tell LE you did it. That’s not enough to arrest you.
Even if I told them you were coming back tonight to repeat or worse, they can’t arrest you.
The potential school shootings that have been stifled (thank God) recently, had supporting evidence.

May not get itvall but here goes;

Court asked Jake if any issues with where he is housed. Jake said no smiled.

Discovery is being provided at a rate satisfactory to both sides.

Jake may appear in street clothes but Court asked Sheriffs office to tell him what types of restraints are available for use in court

Motion to restrain Jake from discussing Case with parties not covered under gag order deferred to Jan 24,2019

Extension of time to file pretrial motions is partially granted pending Court being informedvof discovery process.

So it sounds as though defense has some discovery.

Next hearing I believe Jan 24,2019

Jake appeared in dark shirt. Smiled several times and looked relaxed. Hair pulled back in ponytail.

There was a third attorney appearing on his behalf. I don’t believe court appointed but not certain. Proceeding over 1/2 hour late lasted less than 10 min.

Cameramen discussing female prosecutor with mic open unacceptable and very unprofessional.

That’s all I can recall.

Charlie, tysm.
I saw nothing. I must wait for video to post. My live stream kept crashing.
Bet his atty told him to do something about his tresses. Like, maybe wash it, if no cut, at least get it out of your face.
I think his “relaxation” is fake. I think he’s nervous as he77. We already know his team coached him on his courtroom demeanor.
Wonder with whom he wants to discuss the case with, that’s excluded from current gag?

Last edited:
Yessssssss! It was taken as judge read FWs indictment. The bro has no reaction, you notice? I must look again.

ETA: her bro & sil show no emotion. Interesting, huh?

BBM
I think Bobby and his wife may be beyond being shocked at what Billy would do and what Fred would do to cover it up. There is no telling how much they have seen of Billy's shenanigans over the years and how much mama has done to cover for him and keep him out of jail. I have a feeling that is why Bobby split and got his family away from it all.

JMO

Right, we discussed this a few days ago......trying to refresh my memory on the day, so I can locate the posts.

Someone “telling” is not enough evidence.
We had an incident in my area last night (theft), I could tell LE you did it. That’s not enough to arrest you.
Even if I told them you were coming back tonight to repeat or worse, they can’t arrest you.
The potential school shootings that have been stifled (thank God) recently, had supporting evidence.

It could get them the search warrant that they needed to get that last piece of evidence. Especially if it was someone who has nothing to gain.

I just saw RW this go round.

Ditto.
Well I expected the hearing to last a bit longer. However, since it was slated for 11, it made no sense they’d break for lunch at noon, resume at 1ish. I guess they knew at scheduling it would be brief.

CNN reported “the judge SET a date for Weinstein’s pretrial”.
I thought this was generally the case, the judge refers to HIS calendar & TELLS both sides the date. Now, they can ask for a dif’ date due to scheduling conflicts.
When JW was arraigned the judge deferred to both sides about a PT date. Seems to me, his counsel WANTS to be first.

I saw RW very briefly at the beginning. Boy, Jake sure seemed in good spirits! A couple of times, it looked like he could barely keep himself from cracking up.

In another important matter, I'd like to meet the person who thought that fuchsia is a good color for carpeting in a courtroom. I have a couple of questions :)

I saw RW very briefly at the beginning. Boy, Jake sure seemed in good spirits! A couple of times, it looked like he could barely keep himself from cracking up.

In another important matter, I'd like to meet the person who thought that fuchsia is a good color for carpeting in a courtroom. I have a couple of questions :)

Do you think his demeanor to be “forced”? I do. To me he seemed ultra nervous.

My decorator would be in her grave if she saw that carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie