OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think his demeanor to be “forced”? I do. To me he seemed ultra nervous.

My decorator would be in her grave if she saw that carpet.
It seems his lawyers instructed him to do something with his hair. Perhaps in January, his attorneys will instruct him that smirking when facing 23 felonies, 8 of which are for capital murder, just really isn’t a wise persona to express. JMO. Smirks while on trial will land him on death row.

M
They may have suspected the family first because that’s procedure. But I am convinced within a very few days the WAGGIES became the laser focus and no one else. It’s just weird that quite a bit of whatvwas said in social media turned out to be on the money. Especially the purchase of the Walmart shoes similar to LMs. In mid 2016 I’ve gone back and read references to suppressors, casing catchers. ( I can’t remember proper name) and hazmat suits.

At the time I paid no attention. But it seems to be quite a bit of evidence or at least clues to exactly what the indictments reflect.

I would think that locals around there saw them buy the stuff at Walmart. They were pretty well known in the area. And I am betting all those locals were quick to tell Reader what they saw. Even the clerks at Walmart would have known them and remembered after the murders what they bought.

JMO

JW seems ultra feminine to me. Idk if it’s his hair, his fine feature, long fingernails or what. He certainly looks dif’ than the other men In his family, IMO.

I think he can’t help his smirks, it’s a nervous reaction. He might feel “famous”, knowing he’s on TV. He’s used to getting his way & maybe isn’t aware of the severity of his situation. He appeared to like being referred to as “Mr. W”. Which is fine, cuz won’t be long and he’ll be referred to as a number.

Charlie, tysm.
I saw nothing. I must wait for video to post. My live stream kept crashing.
Bet his atty told him to do something about his tresses. Like, maybe wash it, if no cut, at least get it out of your face.
I think his “relaxation” is fake. I think he’s nervous as he77. We already know his team coached him on his courtroom demeanor.
Wonder with whom he wants to discuss the case with, that’s excluded from current gag?

Fred? To get that escape thing going?

I don't know. His demeanor seemed legit to me, but I don't know him so it's hard to tell. Maybe in the last month, he's become more confident of beating this rap.

Nor do I know him. Or wish to.
I wonder if he even gives much thought to this. I picture him lying around most of the day, a little tv, some card games, snacking on junk food, etc.
He seems very unworldly.
Of course for 2,5 years his mom prob’ had him convinced they were “home free”.

Interesting that JW appeared in civilian clothing today, prior to the motion being granted in court today. Do the Wagners just do whatever they want?

That had to be preapproved. Someone was notified they could bring him an outfit. Aunt RW, likely. Because everyone else with access to his wardrobe are locked up.
Bet AW is glued to the jail day room TV.

Do you think his demeanor to be “forced”? I do. To me he seemed ultra nervous.

My decorator would be in her grave if she saw that carpet.

I think it was nervousness. He looked very nervous to me, and scared. I've seen lots of folks laugh, or smile, when they are in tense situations, such as funerals, court rooms, EMT runs, etc... Gallows humor is what gets some of us through life.

I would think that locals around there saw them buy the stuff at Walmart. They were pretty well known in the area. And I am betting all those locals were quick to tell Reader what they saw. Even the clerks at Walmart would have known them and remembered after the murders what they bought.

JMO
Do we know if they purchased the shoes at the local Walmart?

I think it was nervousness. He looked very nervous to me, and scared. I've seen lots of folks laugh, or smile, when they are in tense situations, such as funerals, court rooms, EMT runs, etc... Gallows humor is what gets some of us through life.
Exactly. But, we all perceive things dif’. Personally, I saw nothing confident about him. Tell me he wasn’t intimidated as he77 with family of his victims behind him. He knows a lot or most of them.
He felt safe snuggled between his counsel, IMO.

Charlie, tysm.
I saw nothing. I must wait for video to post. My live stream kept crashing.
Bet his atty told him to do something about his tresses. Like, maybe wash it, if no cut, at least get it out of your face.
I think his “relaxation” is fake. I think he’s nervous as he77. We already know his team coached him on his courtroom demeanor.
Wonder with whom he wants to discuss the case with, that’s excluded from current gag?

BBM
Agree.
Also,
His first go round, he likely had no ability to do much with his hair, or knew what to expect. This go 'round, all he did was pull his hair back into a neat pony tail, but, the main thing I noticed was that his facial hair was gone.

True, but it's not usually your own gallows. He seems quite different from the November appearance to me.

BBM
Agree.
Also,
His first go round, he likely had no ability to do much with his hair, or knew what to expect. This go 'round, all he did was pull his hair back into a neat pony tail, but, the main thing I noticed was that his facial hair was gone.

Do you find him feminine?

Yeah, he trimmed or shaved. He needs to shave his head. No sense worrying about the length of his hair. I believe OH shaves reception inmates bald, upon arrival.

The grand jury decided that wasn't all. Prosecutors said there was a cover-up to be addressed. The Wagners are also accused of either tampering with or destroying their victims' cellphones, destroying the video cameras from the properties and getting rid of a camera that Jake Wagner bought a month before the homicides.

Exhaustive investigation leads to break in Pike County murder case

When Billy Wagner was arrested at 1:18 p.m. in Fayette County, Kentucky, on Tuesday, he was reportedly hiding in the back of a Flying W Farms horse trailer. In a coordinated mission, teams of law enforcement fanned out to make the arrests nearly simultaneously: Angela Wagner was arrested at her Scioto County home at 1:10 p.m., George and Jake Wagner were arrested during a traffic stop in Ross County at 1:13 p.m., Newcomb was arrested at home at 1:25 p.m. and, at 2:19 p.m., authorities crashed through the padlocked metal gates at Flying W Farms and arrested Fredericka Wagner.

Exactly. But, we all perceive things dif’. Personally, I saw nothing confident about him. Tell me he wasn’t intimidated as he77 with family of his victims behind him. He knows a lot or most of them.
He felt safe snuggled between his counsel, IMO.

I saw no confidence at all, and right now, until they are either dismissed, or the trials are over, those lawyers are his besties. They are going to be familiar, friendly, faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie