OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that #3 is doing this pro bono in order to become a DP qualified attorney?

Good question. rsd posted he was at arraignment in November. Today, it got distorted, as Charlie explained in his earlier post.

Last edited:
Oh Puzzle8, you are a hoot! I did not charge him extra. TOS, but I did a "bad thing." I treated him very well, and showed him how good I was at my job. Then, he got himself into financial trouble again, I told the staff to tell him we couldn't help him anymore. Heard through the grapevine he complained to a neighbor that he had to seek help elsewhere at triple my fees!
IQ, dare I ask you what you do for a living? ;)

It will be very interesting to see how this unfolds....

Wagner’s attorneys began the lengthy legal process of trying to get information from the prosecution on the case. The bill of particulars seeks to determine exactly what role Wagner allegedly played in the Rhoden family murders.

For example, on the charge of murdering Kenneth Rhoden, they want to know if the state is accusing Wagner of having a firearm on his person or under his control, but not in his personal possession

No-snitching zone sought in Pike County massacre case

The language in your last paragraph is perplexing. Definitely needs to be read more than once.

I am more interested in the mysterious witness testimony and why he/she may be unavailable
The witness that is unavailable is not necesserily the "confidential informant or source" who witnessed the threats to LE.

FW's husband and GW3's father passed away. if he was interviewed by LE, he could be a witness who is not available. Still his testimony would be of interest because his wife is accused of perjury.

BBM
Apparently he tried to get away but they moved in with him and his brother...

I agree Dudly. I've been thinking on that move a lot. The Pocket Beagle kennel was originally listed at 845 Bethel. When they moved, the Pocket Beagles went to Peterson, too. Their ad from the Bethel location states they raised the dogs on a 600 acre farm. I wonder if they already had some of the animals, where they lived at Bethel, and moved them to Peterson.

Why, would one up and move, if they have a nice home, (from the fly over appearances), sitting on 600 acres? Why move in with their children? They'd lived there since the boys were very young. If the parents followed the children, that's very odd, unless there was a specific reason. What could it be? Could the parents have had the boys use their clean credit, (young and starting their own business), to obtain the farm for them all? If so, why there, in a home that would be cramped for six adults, (one a fiance, and another a wife), and two toddlers?

Ad for MM Pocket Beagles in Lucasville;
TEENY TINY POCKET BEAGLES!!!!!!!

Ad for MM Pocket Beagles in Peebles;
Muddy Mountain Pocket Beagles - Peebles, usa

I also found this a tad interesting. When I was checking out the Bethel address, an unexpected resident popped up. I thought it might be a fluke, but I saw him associated with it on another site. Mittens, the local guide popped up again.

The w could have been arrested and charged on forgery though. Then le could have taken the children into state custody and continued the investigation into murder. The charges could have been split. Jmo

But forgery wouldn't prove they killed anyone, on its own, and performed by your mil, it wouldn't be enough to get your kids taken. They had two people in the Sievers case who said the MS hired them to murder his wife. One of them bludgeoned her to death with a hammer. MS still has phone visits with his children and did not lose custody until he was arrested and charged with causing his wife's murder. He's not permitted to discuss the case with them though.

Sometimes the attorneys themselves buy them clothing or arrange for family to bring it to them. He changed into it when he got to courthouse. He entered building in jail uniform if I recall the video correctly.

He did. I watched that vid. I'm glad you mentioned it as I was not entirely certain. The vid was laggy on my end.

The “no snitch zone” is hilarious. JW wants certain people to not be allowed to talk to him about the case. Well, don’t answer them. Simple. Maybe he thinks he’s reached celebrity status.
I bet he’s popping off at the mouth in the day room or with other inmates & there’s now some animosity amongst them.
I noticed a mark on his left arm and considered maybe he’s been in a scuffle.

Do any of you recall an inmate asking for privacy in jail?

I think that the court wants that more-so than him. I truly think the boy is extremely naive. Guards have been known to get into trouble for socializing with inmates.

I agree Dudly. I've been thinking on that move a lot. The Pocket Beagle kennel was originally listed at 845 Bethel. When they moved, the Pocket Beagles went to Peterson, too. Their ad from the Bethel location states they raised the dogs on a 600 acre farm. I wonder if they already had some of the animals, where they lived at Bethel, and moved them to Peterson.

Why, would one up and move, if they have a nice home, (from the fly over appearances), sitting on 600 acres? Why move in with their children? They'd lived there since the boys were very young. If the parents followed the children, that's very odd, unless there was a specific reason. What could it be? Could the parents have had the boys use their clean credit, (young and starting their own business), to obtain the farm for them all? If so, why there, in a home that would be cramped for six adults, (one a fiance, and another a wife), and two toddlers?

I also found this a tad interesting. When I was checking out the Bethel address, an unexpected resident popped up. I thought it might be a fluke, but I saw him associated with it on another site. Mittens, the local guide popped up again.

The clean credit the boys had is my thought.
Also, did someone want them to leave Bethel? Do you know the date they vacated Bethel?

Last edited:

That’s very interesting. I had previously noted the local guide living on Williams Road.

I see no one answered you!

Trudie said:
No more court events until 2019, correct?

Correct!
AW on 1/7
GW4 on 1/9
FW on 1/10
GW3 on 1/17
JW on 1/24

Anyone know "when" Newcomb's next hearing is?? I'd like to keep my list straight! And maybe a link to the "correct" court site to find these people?

animated-smileys-christmas-057.gif

I think that the court wants that more-so than him. I truly think the boy is extremely naive. Guards have been known to get into trouble for socializing with inmates.

Perhaps. Every inmate is essentially in the same position. They don’t have to talk. That’s why I wonder if there’s dissension in his pod, has he been told someone he talked to is a snitch, maybe?

But forgery wouldn't prove they killed anyone, on its own, and performed by your mil, it wouldn't be enough to get your kids taken. They had two people in the Sievers case who said the MS hired them to murder his wife. One of them bludgeoned her to death with a hammer. MS still has phone visits with his children and did not lose custody until he was arrested and charged with causing his wife's murder. He's not permitted to discuss the case with them though.
The forgery was related to the children though. And if in jail because of forgery the le can’t leave the children home alone. Jmo

Since FWF has so many structures, it struck me funny the boys left their filled containers, vehicles, etc., at the Brown farm. Think FW refused to house the stuff?

Wasn't there a post in a recent thread from someone local to the area about there being some pretty tough R family members that you wouldn't want to mess with? (I'm paraphrasing here).

If these relatives knew who had done it and felt like LE was dragging their feet and were already living by their own laws.... might they not have made life VERY uncomfortable for the Ws? Wondering if it could have been a factor in the sudden move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M