OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not recall one. All evidence was sealed by court order, very early on, and that court order to seal the evidence was sealed, also.

Thought so. I always assumed very little forensic evidence since no arrest, for so long. Tysm

That’s why I think they may have been on foot when going to KR camper. Or at least parked a distance away and walked.

The red herring for me was 4 locations but only 3 locations had grow ops. Why not the other? Well that’s where the babies and children live so they don’t lose custody. That was a clue from the very beginning IMO

That was changed to two properties with grow ops after a short time.

These threads on the Rhoden case are getting so confusing, and I have been following this story from day 1.

Will you please post the MSM links you mentioned in your post? Regarding the custody arrangement, family/friends saying the Wagners and Rhodens got along until JW wanted to change custody? Also the link for the article you mentioned where JW said the accusation about him kicking in HR’s door wasn’t true? And also the link for Billy and Jake getting into a confrontation with Chris?

It is just too hard to follow without links being posted, and I have searched MSM for these articles you mentioned and cannot find them.

Also it is difficult to follow when people use different names and nicknames, much easier if everyone sticks to using the same initials.

This link includes the door comment only.

Rhoden family massacre: Arrests throw child custody issue back to Ohio courts

ADMIN NOTE:

There is obvious concern in this thread that links are not being provided to substantiate information post as fact.

You MUST include links to support information stated as fact, otherwise your post will be considered rumor and it will be removed.

ADMIN NOTE:

There is obvious concern in this thread that links are not being provided to substantiate information post as fact.

You MUST include links to support information stated as fact
Im new, so I need some clarification. What is considered information posted as fact? If I make a statement and do not include a link, I have to type "jmo" or "moo"?

That does not mean that he actually DID kick in a door. That was an exaggeration he used to show he was not that forceful about a custody settlement. He was not denying an accusation.
"Jake Wagner balked at that: “No, I did not go to Hanna’s home three weeks prior to April 22 and kick in the door demanding she sign over custody of Sophia,’’ he wrote in that June 2017 email. “I did not want that. I wanted to continue what we were doing. It was working just fine.”"
Taking a comment like this in the wrong way is how rumors get started.

Only on FOX19 NOW: Subpoena for Pike Co. sheriff probe
Listen to the attorney they interviewed. This could be bad jmo

It is what I would expect to be a normal next step in the collection of information.

And I hope the same detail of investigation is paid to the author of the anonymous complaint. In my career I’ve seen several of thes. In the end they were found to be invalid and untrue. In the meantime the anonymous author had ruined reputations and left doubt on those complaints having merit.

If the complainant can’t be honest enough to put their name to whatever information/accusation/document file then it should be tossed. This could very well lead straight back to an effort to discredit Reader and rule evidence he found inadmissible and be an effort by Waggies defense. I don’t like it as it smears the process. And if the anonymous part doesn’t get addressed other primary investigators could be next.

Thank you....

I will stop writing my theories as fiction although clearly identified as fiction. It was fun. And I apologize to those who thought it inappropriate and took the time and effort to report my “stories”.

My sincerest appreciation

And many happy New Years blessings to you and yours.

Charlie

Lol, I didn’t want to read it again myself. I don’t have a page #. Plus, I have 400 bookmarked pages left to read.

I know the feeling. I got home from dinner last night dressed for bed and fell asleep reading Rhoden documents with my dogs cuddled around me.

FYI. EITHER MY EYES WERE REALLY WACKED OR AS THE WEATHER SERVICE REPORTED:

It was snowing in Las Vegas yup the white stuff I ran from in Alaska fell last night here. It is the single thing I do not miss about Alaska. And plowing it.

It is what I would expect to be a normal next step in the collection of information.

And I hope the same detail of investigation is paid to the author of the anonymous complaint. In my career I’ve seen several of thes. In the end they were found to be invalid and untrue. In the meantime the anonymous author had ruined reputations and left doubt on those complaints having merit.

If the complainant can’t be honest enough to put their name to whatever information/accusation/document file then it should be tossed. This could very well lead straight back to an effort to discredit Reader and rule evidence he found inadmissible and be an effort by Waggies defense. I don’t like it as it smears the process. And if the anonymous part doesn’t get addressed other primary investigators could be next.
Jmo but I don’t think W are behind this jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member