OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, I have spent 2 1/2 years of my life, on this board, trying to figure out the whys of this, and here I sit, again, today. One of the reasons I'm here is to figure out the why. I like delving into the mind, though.
I believe delving into the mind is crucial if any sense will be made of any of this. From upbringing, influences, outlook on life, overall character, all of the above. We need to know how these people think and what makes them “tick”.

Sorry not that Robin the other Robin, the owner of bbl
Just curious. How many Robin, Kenneth, Jake, George, Hanna/h, Chris are there in the area? I'm getting lost!
Does anyone think Chris was suspicious of the W doing something maybe not murder, but causing some sort of actual harm? Jmo
Which Chris?

I know a couple of threads back, there was discussion about FWs holdings, etc. and I don't recall if this article was already referenced. But it's interesting to me that she created 3 LLCs in 2016. I don't know if it ties into the case somehow, anyone know how to find out when in 2016 these were done? Sure would be interesting to know who was named as beneficiaries....
  • Flying W Pigs Farms LLC, registered in 2016.
  • Flying W Farms Kennels LLC, registered in 2016.
  • Flying W Farms Equine LLC, registered in 2016.

Fredericka Wagner: A look at her property and assets

Rigsby, I think last thread a few of us discussed trust funds. IMO, no way she doesn’t have a perpetual trust. She apparently has an atty on retainer for her biz dealings. Surely, he established a trust decades ago.
With a trust, she will maintain control of FWF from her grave. Jmo
As far as dates, let me see if I can find that link.

Ohio Secretary of State Business Search-Business Name

Rigsby, go here, under biz search, use originator tab, search last name, first initial, all filings will pop up.

Last edited:
As for Count 22, the pattern of corrupt activity, the following offenses are listed under that count in the indictments:

Aggravated murder
Aggravated burglary
Unlawful possession of dangerous ordinance
Tampering with evidence
Obstructing justice

JMO, they're charging that the family/killers worked and planned together to commit these crimes, so are considered to be a criminal enterprise. It's just adding another layer of punishment for those crimes. I don't think it has to involve any kind of financial enterprise or business activity, legal or illegal. JMO.

In my reading, I tend to agree. However, if they obtained money from the burglary and the dollar amount is high enough, they may have this charge.

Plus the road to Kenny’s house is a very rough road no matter how you enter or leave. It is not a road you could have flew down, but it is not far from flying w. Jmo
That’s why I think they may have been on foot when going to KR camper. Or at least parked a distance away and walked.

The red herring for me was 4 locations but only 3 locations had grow ops. Why not the other? Well that’s where the babies and children live so they don’t lose custody. That was a clue from the very beginning IMO

Yes, WHY?
IMO, if JW had used the court system, he would have easily won custody. His brother had no trouble getting custody. To my knowledge, there’s never been any complaint regarding the kids under the care of the W’s. Every pic I’ve seen shows clean, smiling kids.
????
Hi, always reading and thinking about all the posts. I can not see one reason JW would have "easily won custody." At best, shared custody would be the ruling, IMO. After all, if JW was working at a job, the day care provider would be grandma AW, right? I seem to recall she has "an arrest record" and the same for grandpa GWIII?

Hopefully the decision of who should have custody of a child can't be made or implied by viewing "smiling kids" in a photograph. Photos can be so deceiving...they only indicate "a moment in time," not necessarily a pattern of consistent and sustained ability to care for a child. Heck, didn't we all see smiling photos of 3 generations posing on rocks by a beautiful river in Alaska? If it weren't for the W4 arrest, who would have thought anything other than an extended family sending well wishes to pals?

Last edited:
I know a couple of threads back, there was discussion about FWs holdings, etc. and I don't recall if this article was already referenced. But it's interesting to me that she created 3 LLCs in 2016. I don't know if it ties into the case somehow, anyone know how to find out when in 2016 these were done? Sure would be interesting to know who was named as beneficiaries....
  • Flying W Pigs Farms LLC, registered in 2016.
  • Flying W Farms Kennels LLC, registered in 2016.
  • Flying W Farms Equine LLC, registered in 2016.

Fredericka Wagner: A look at her property and assets

I found none of these LLCs at the Ohio Secretary of State Website; unless she incorporated in another State.

Ohio Secretary of State Business Search-Business Name

????
Obviously

Hi, always reading and thinking about all the posts. (Hubby tried to bribe me away with trip to a tropical paradise. But of course, I will sneak my laptop in my luggage.:D) Hopefully the decision of who should have custody of a child can't be made or implied by viewing "smiling kids" in a photograph. Photos can be so deceiving...they only indicate "a moment in time," not necessarily a pattern of consistent and sustained ability to care for a child. Heck, didn't we all see smiling photos of 3 generations posing on rocks by a beautiful river in Alaska? If it weren't for the W4 arrest, who would have thought anything other than an extended family sending well wishes to pals?

I agree. About the vacay, lol.
My point was both minor children looked well cared for, even if in a field with farm animals, a wmt excursion or perched on rocks. Not as if forced to pose or smile. Jmo. I think some not so “Nice” things might have been brought up about the Rs in a court custody battle. Like maybe the grow op.
Enjoy your vacay.

Last edited:
Betty, remember, as I mentioned earlier, the indictment really means nothing. Only that the 4 are going to face charges. I don’t think additional charges ( if any) get added to the indictment. Since they’re already jailed on charges, they’d be served notice of an arraignment for a new offense.
If there should ever be a trial, I wouldn’t call it trashing, I’d call it an attempt to save my clients life. The DP atty is REQUIRED by law to vigorously argue. As in any DP case the victim fams’ are going to have input, do they prefer a plea or the DP? And, the DA will be honest with them & tell them what to expect, if there is a trial. I agree, it won’t be “pretty”, but it is what it is.

They would have to be served with an Indictment or Amended Indictment in Ohio.

That’s why I think they may have been on foot when going to KR camper. Or at least parked a distance away and walked.

The red herring for me was 4 locations but only 3 locations had grow ops. Why not the other? Well that’s where the babies and children live so they don’t lose custody. That was a clue from the very beginning IMO

I think there were only two sites. Chris and Kenny's.

I wonder if a certain site closed down bc a W was manipulating threads grinning at her cleverness.

Seriously? The large nation wide site that recently closed?
Any idea how many lawsuits have been filed against them? Suits they will be fighting for the next hundred years, IMO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M