OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense in Pike County massacre asks to see slew of new evidence including ‘Boondock Saints’ clip

Reminder: Nearly 600 photos from the search and seizures at the Flying W Farm

Wow. I have no doubt FW was in on this JMO

I overlooked this. Why on earth are there 600 photos from Freds?
Here's some more besides Fred's. Thankx for the link.....

A seven-page evidence list uncovered Thursday gets a little more specific. For example, the defense is asking to see:

• Hundreds of crime scene photos taken by investigators from all of the murder scenes
  • Ballistic evidence
  • Autopsies and X-ray photos for all eight Rhoden family victims
  • Video and audio interviews taken with the Wagners
  • Nearly 300 seized voicemails
  • Cell tower records from Billy Wagner’s cellphone
  • Nearly 600 photos from the search and seizure at the Flying W Farm
  • One photo of George “Billy” Wagner’s tattoo
  • A “Boondock Saints” video clip
  • Records and photos from the evidence trailer searchers
  • More than 500 photos from the Rhoden house searches
The list goes on.....PS.....These trials, when underway, will take forever to finish with this much evidence. Then X's by 4...!!!!

A seven-page evidence list uncovered Thursday gets a little more specific. For example, the defense is asking to see:

• Hundreds of crime scene photos taken by investigators from all of the murder scenes
  • Ballistic evidence
The list goes on.....PS.....These trials, when underway, will take forever to finish with this much evidence. Then X's by 4...!!!!

Just highlighting these:

A bit confused on this one ...
Records and photos from the evidence trailer searchers

Evidence trailer? Records?

Just highlighting these:

My thought---anyone else?---is they are talking about the evidence seized in the Wagner trailer searches from back in 2017 when they were in Alaska.

Records being anything written like receits, bills, documents, legal papers, notes written, notebooks, books, any and all papers, DVDs, any and all digital footprints... etc...

Last edited:

• Ballistic evidence

Yes oh yes, wouldn't we love to see the list goes on....

IMO, the Ws have no hope of beating all the evidence. Kudos to Sheriff Reader, DeWine and all who had a part in this investigation. May the court now bring the murderers to justice.

IMO, the Ws have no hope of beating all the evidence. Kudos to Sheriff Reader, DeWine and all who had a part in this investigation. May the court now bring the murderers to justice.
That and the fact the W’s have acted the wrong way during this investigation

Just highlighting these:

Evidence trailers = searches of Peterson Rd trailers and Unlimited Motors done on Friday before Mothers Day 2017. FWF raided the next day...how can anyone forget the FB post who sat at a stop sign and recorded 42 tactical vehicles heading in a convoy to Flying W Farm. Oh how I wish that poster would re share.

MOO

CookedGoose.jpg

FrescaandSouthernComfort, do you think these trials will be moved around to various counties? TY

My thoughts are that there will never be trials for the four Wagners. Late in 2016, it was beginning
to appear to me that FW was the mastermind. Just my opinion, that Jake was telling FW of the cruel
things HMR was doing to make him so unhappy. She was furnishing the funds for him to be able
to watch the Rhodens daily activities. It was all about entitlement and control. If FW can't control
the proceedings, the four will weaken and take a plea. When the scope of evidence is revealed to
the defense, FW's role will become very evident. Again, Just My Opinion.

My thoughts are that there will never be trials for the four Wagners. Late in 2016, it was beginning
to appear to me that FW was the mastermind. Just my opinion, that Jake was telling FW of the cruel
things HMR was doing to make him so unhappy. She was furnishing the funds for him to be able
to watch the Rhodens daily activities. It was all about entitlement and control. If FW can't control
the proceedings, the four will weaken and take a plea. When the scope of evidence is revealed to
the defense, FW's role will become very evident. Again, Just My Opinion.

If Fred was involved I believe she would be charged with Conspiracy by now. They have searched her property and business records and have 600 photos etc... AC said in court FW may be involved with the plans to facilitate revenge and escape.

With all that, she still has not been charged with anything BEFORE the crimes occured.
I bet they tried to find evidence to tie her in BEFORE--- but were only able to get one thing AFTER. Lying about vests. Just one thing. There are 2 charges for only one thing wrong they say she did....legally speaking that is.

From Fredericka Wagner's Pre-Trial Hearing.....Angela Canepa talking about the revenge/Escape plans discussed by the Wagner 4:

"This conversation occurred in Fredericka's home with Mrs. Wagner being present for those conversations" .................................. "the State does have concerns about her participation in those conversations and potential coordinating of any of those sorts of efforts."

Last edited:

I agree, but not counting those chickens until they hatch......Sorry Dudly...

Last edited:
If Fred was involved I believe she would be charged with Conspiracy by now. They have searched her property and business records and have 600 photos etc... AC said in court FW may be involved with the plans to facilitate revenge and escape.

With all that, she still has not been charged with anything BEFORE the crimes occured.
I bet they tried to find evidence to tie her in BEFORE--- but were only able to get one thing AFTER. Lying about vests. Just one thing. There are 2 charges for only one thing wrong they say she did....legally speaking that is.

FW's name is mentioned in Count 22, of the 4W indictments - Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity. So is RN's.

FW's name is mentioned in Count 22, of the 4W indictments - Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity. So is RN's.

The Wagner 4 are being charged with Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity but not Fred. The Wagner 4 discussed the GJ testimony with Fred, (AC said Fred discussed her GJ testimony) and the plans to escape and plans for revenge. Fred and Rita are only one of the many parts of the Wagner 4 engaging in a Corrupt Pattern of Criminal Activity.

Still not enough to indict Fred on that charge or they would have done so already. If they think she should be indicted on that charge but failed to do so, it would be negligent on the part of the prosecution.

What excuse would they have for doing nothing? They already have thousands of pieces of evidence, the ball is already in their court.

It's the unpopular stance to defend Fred but I am not defending her in the least. I'm only going by what the indictments tell us and don't tell us.

Last edited:

• Ballistic evidence

I think the evidence list from the AG's office said George Wagner tattoo. The evidence list also has Billy Wagner cell phone records.

I believe that it is actually GW4 tattoo that is in evidence but that's jmo. moo.

I would hope that the state wouldn't be so sloppy to use 2 different names on one list. jmo.

I think the evidence list from the AG's office said George Wagner tattoo. The evidence list also has Billy Wagner cell phone records.

I believe that it is actually GW4 tattoo that is in evidence but that's jmo. moo.

I would hope that the state wouldn't be so sloppy to use 2 different names on one list. jmo.
It says just one photo of George "Billy" Wagner's tattoo. And if it said before, just George Wagner, that probably means GW3 also since his name George is used more in court then Billy is used.

I checked though, and GW4 does have tattoos on his arms so your right, you can't count him out. But I think this relates to GW3's scorpion tattoo.
2 Cents......

The Wagner 4 are being charged with Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity but not Fred. The Wagner 4 discussed the GJ testimony with Fred, (AC said Fred discussed her GJ testimony) and the plans to escape and plans for revenge. Fred and Rita are only one of the many parts of the Wagner 4 engaging in a Corrupt Pattern of Criminal Activity.

Still not enough to indict Fred on that charge or they would have done so already. If they think she should be indicted on that charge but failed to do so, it would be negligent on the part of the prosecution.

What excuse would they have for doing nothing? They already have thousands of pieces of evidence, the ball is already in their court.

It's the unpopular stance to defend Fred but I am not defending her in the least. I'm only going by what the indictments tell us and don't tell us.
I agree 100%

About the threats to target officials. Don't you think it should have appeared in the indictements? Unless I missed it, they are not charged for making death threats. It's an offense.

Why do you think they are not charged? My speculation is the witness of these threats is not willing to testify in court.
JMO.

ETA: If there were a recording, MOO they would be charged for these threats.

About the threats to target officials. Don't you think it should have appeared in the indictements? Unless I missed it, they are not charged for making death threats. It's an offense.you

Why do you think they are not charged? My speculation is the witness of these threats is not willing to testify in court.
JMO.

ETA: If there were a recording, MOO they would be charged for these threats.

They never threatened anyone, to threaten someone you actually have to say something to them.

The Wagner's were talking amongst themselves but never went to someone directly to threaten them. All their talk was just that, just talk, it stayed behind closed doors.

It's not against the law to have conversation in your own house, but it is against the law to see Special Agent Shider at your house and threaten to hurt him if he doesn't leave immediately.
Threats are a different matter, and the statute is Harassment. In fact, threats to kill can be a felony. Otherwise “threats” are a gross misdemeanor. Illegal threats include threats to do bodily harm, threaten to destroy property, or threats to do anything “which is maliciously intended to substantially harm the person threatened or another with respect to his or her physical or mental health or safety.” Either immediately or in the future.

The only caveat is that the person who is threatened must be “placed in reasonable fear that the threat will be carried out”.

For example, if a person calls from New York and says he is coming right over to beat somebody up, and that person knew the other person was in New York, then this would not fit the statute. Probably no crime. However, same words from someone who is across town, then it could be illegal, depending on the circumstances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member