OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if you can follow this link but here is where the papers were delivered to George in South Webster.

through USPS

Tracking Number: 9414814902343537003941
On Time
Expected Delivery on

Thursday 11 October 2018
See Product Information

Status
Delivered
October 11, 2018 at 11:02 am

Delivered

SOUTH WEBSTER, OH 45682

Delivered
Return Receipt Electronic
Tracking History
Product Information
I am not sure if you can follow this link but here is where the papers were delivered to George in South Webster.

through USPS

Tracking Number: 9414814902343537003941
On Time
Expected Delivery on

Thursday 11 October 2018
See Product Information

Status
Delivered
October 11, 2018 at 11:02 am

Delivered

SOUTH WEBSTER, OH 45682

Delivered
Return Receipt Electronic
Tracking History
Product Information

Thanks RB! Also, 2 more things:
I forgot to post court site (search GW) and did you notice on the summary page, it said his signature was unreadable or to something of that effect.

Adams County Common Pleas Court - Record Search

Well that was a big mistake on my part! Of course he passed in 2017 not 2018! Getting the dates mixed up! I deleted that post thankx for pointing that out!

Why on earth would they move to Alaska when he's sick? Or maybe he wasn't sick yet. We don't even know if any of them came back when he passed.

IMO, they were desperate to get out of Dodge! They knew it was just a matter of time till they were arrested. IMO, they did not come back after he died.

The poster asked what I thought about the John Doe and I said that was one of my theories.

I know that a John Doe in an indictment can mean DNA, but I am not familiar with other reasons John Doe is used.

In a class action law suit you have to put John Doe because there could be more defendants to sue down the road. EDIT CHANGED TO DEFENDANTS.

So we have 2 reasons to use John Doe in an indictment. Does anyone else know why it's used?

To keep the identity secret

Thanks RB! Also, 2 more things:
I forgot to post court site (search GW) and did you notice on the summary page, it said his signature was unreadable or to something of that effect.

Adams County Common Pleas Court - Record Search

RB, I just noticed on the court records, it was only "Copy of Entry" mailed by USPS on 10/31. The earlier custody documents had been to GW by Certified Mail, thus signed for on 10/11, which signature was listed on first page as "Unable to read."

To me, these dates and signatures are all very telling. One just needs to read between the lines to see what was happening. JMO

Thankx for asking, my thoughts on this
are:
It is likely TB found out the Wags had moved back and thus this was a good time to amend the custody agreement, to take advantage of them being back. She would have known if George was back or not, she would have had to list his address for him to even get served at all.

No I don't believe Angela would "allow" her grandson to stay up in Alaska without her. She basically took on the mother role for the 2 grandkids and likely took care of them while the "boys" worked.

If GW4 did stay in Alaska I think it was for work and/or tying up loose ends for the family.
I don't think it was for revenge. He would actually need to be in Ohio to take revenge on the AG, Sheriff and Special Agent.

Please feel free to always offer your thoughts on my posts! I value everyone's input. TY Cool Cats!

Thankx for asking, my thoughts on this
are:
It is likely TB found out the Wags had moved back and thus this was a good time to amend the custody agreement, to take advantage of them being back. She would have known if George was back or not, she would have had to list his address for him to even get served at all.

No I don't believe Angela would "allow" her grandson to stay up in Alaska without her. She basically took on the mother role for the 2 grandkids and likely took care of them while the "boys" worked.

If GW4 did stay in Alaska I think it was for work and/or tying up loose ends for the family.
I don't think it was for revenge. He would actually need to be in Ohio to take revenge on the AG, Sheriff and Special Agent.

1- There was no custody agreement on file
2- Agree
3-Agree

To keep the identity secret
Yes. Why specify "John Doe" and not just blend this person into "any unknown" or just omit? There must be a reason.

I tend to think this John Doe is more than "someone present" and who overheard something. It sounds like a 5th person is known to have contributed enough to be named in the indictments but somehow he/she managed to remain anonymous.

Btw. The CI who said the Ws planned revenge against officials is not necessarily John Doe or the same who tipped on the well. These could be 1, 2 or 3 different persons / CI.

This is my guess.

RB, I just noticed on the court records, it was only "Copy of Entry" mailed by USPS on 10/31. The earlier custody documents had been to GW by Certified Mail, thus signed for on 10/11, which signature was listed on first page as "Unable to read."

To me, these dates and signatures are all very telling. One just needs to read between the lines to see what was happening. JMO
If I may reply to my own post: the first certified documents were in a hurry; the second entry docs were not certified or intended to be fast
JMO

1- There was no custody agreement on file
2- Agree
3-Agree

There was probably a verbal visit/custody arrangement in place such as Jake and Hanna had. Whatever the visitation was, she wanted to change it.

Wonder why she needed to go to court as opposed to working it out with GW4? Jake wasn't happy with shared custody, he wanted full, maybe George was acting like DeWine said----obsession with control of children.

I take the "control of children" to be a figure of speech as in they are the type of family that, in general, are controlling of any and all children and grandchildren they have, how many doesn't matter.

Last edited:
IMO.... I think it was control of ___________. Fill in the blank. They weren't going to be denied anything they set theirs eyes upon, IMO. However, it seems to be the way things are in that neck of the woods. Jmo

IMO, they were desperate to get out of Dodge! They knew it was just a matter of time till they were arrested. IMO, they did not come back after he died.

AW's father passed after GWjr, and on her FB she commented that they wouldn't be able to come home for her father's funeral. That was in Nov 2017.

Could also be KR2, who was in a totally unpredictable spot that night as an "out of the blue" bbsitting gig. She was supposed to be close with her cousin and KR, KR2s dad, died.
And Kendra R made that public statement that Hanna had made her godmother to K and had recorded it in the family Bible. Jake would have known about that and about the Bible.

JMO

This brings a question to mind: Does anyone know if well locations are required to be disclosed on real estate transactions and/or auditors records? If not, where does the liability lie if a child or someone falls in and dies in one on your property?
I live in pike county and once our house was built and the county assessor came out to inspect, he never asked anything about our well or whether we had a well. It definately isnt on the deed, there wasn't a well here when we bought the property.

I live in pike county and once our house was built and the county assessor came out to inspect, he never asked anything about our well or whether we had a well. It definately isnt on the deed, there wasn't a well here when we bought the property.

We built a home on acreage in Ohio although a different county. We put in a well and never had to have the site approved or documented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya