OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RB, I just noticed on the court records, it was only "Copy of Entry" mailed by USPS on 10/31. The earlier custody documents had been to GW by Certified Mail, thus signed for on 10/11, which signature was listed on first page as "Unable to read."

To me, these dates and signatures are all very telling. One just needs to read between the lines to see what was happening. JMO

I don't have access to those data and signatures. If you have them handy, and there's not too many, could you please list and offer your thoughts? TIA (as to the reading between the lines...)

Pike county may be different. I do know for a fact that in some counties in Ohio the well location has to be approved by the health department because there is a certain distance that the well has to be from the septic tank...

I think as with zoning laws, the laws regarding documentation and wells varies from county to county??

I think as with zoning laws, the laws regarding documentation and wells varies from county to county??

Does anyone want to wager if the area around Union Ridge has zoning laws? This is an area with
older homes. The majority of homes are manufactured. Wells were abandoned, after the first homes
decayed and rotten away. It was just easier and cheaper to replace homes with trailers. As the cisterns
and wells went dry, new were dug. It would be very interesting to count the mobile homes that are on
the Wagners' land. The address 845 Bethel is a single wide 50 foot mobile home that housed, 5 adults,
one teenager and 2 small children.

FW told the Cincinnati Enquirer that le took business records from her in 2017. I can't find the 2017 link if the Enquirer actually wrote that at the time. I will post the Enquirer link from 2018 later.

Does anyone know if the IRS would work with LE about business records? Especially non-profits?

jmo

In looking through all the autopsy reports, the unredacted portions are pretty routine phrases. My years of experience have mostly been inpatient/outpatient reports that are medical/surgical. I have typed a couple autopsies, though.

I can tell by reading from one individual's report to the next that there are a lot of "canned" phrases used. This means there are predetermined "normal" phrases that are automatically included in all autopsy reports for this particular examiner, and then the examiner will just need to dictate changes which pertain to each individual.

For example, under the heading of "external examination, general" in each of the eight autopsies the first sentence is pretty much the same except for information specific to the deceased person. The "canned" text is "The body is that of a normally developed, well-nourished, ___ who is ___pounds, ___ inches in height, and appears appropriate for the stated age." Based on my experience, in my opinion, the examiner probably dictates something like this, "Under external exam, general, insert normal for adult male, 222 pounds, 71 inches." The transcriptionist then inserts the phrase into the text and puts the right info in the blanks.

Using "normals" like this really saves dictators a ton of time, plus keeps them from having to constantly repeat the same phrases over and over again multiple times a day for every patient they see. Many physicians/nurses do this type of dictation, especially medical examiners. It is common for them to have "normal" phrases that are inserted under each heading in the report, and then they only have to dictate the deviations from the "normal" text.

This is JMO based on my work experience.

I can add some insight to this as well. I’m in the medical field, and we don’t use transcriptionists or dictation at all anymore. In fact, we haven’t for over ten years.

Our doctors and other providers type their own reports, which can be done quicker than using dictation and a transcriptionist. Our “normals” as described above are typed using a code system built into our electronic medical records. This works for all specialties and procedures, everything from a birth to regular office exam to a surgery to an autopsy.

For example, to write the text, “The body is that of a well-nourished, normally developed male” we would type a dot and a letter, then hit “enter.” For that particular phrase we type “.nm” and then hit “enter.” For a female we type “.nf” and hit “enter.”

Some commonly used entire paragraphs can be typed with just a dot and a letter or two. There is a long canned entire paragraph that we use frequently, it is typed, “.ch” and then “enter.”

One that I think is amusing is the phrase “Thank you for your referral of this very pleasant patient. She was seen in our office today for” These words are typed “.rf” and the same words for a male are typed “.rm”

No matter how grumpy the patient might be we always use the phrase above. I have always thought we need something to denote a grumpy patient.

The “dot” phrases are used so often that it is like a shorthand language. When writing reports, referrals, etc. we think in dots.

I don't have access to those data and signatures. If you have them handy, and there's not too many, could you please list and offer your thoughts? TIA (as to the reading between the lines...)

They're too long to list, but you can click on the link below, look up Wagner, George and choose the Dissolution/with child in 2015. Then go to the Docket Entries tab. It's all there. Good luck!

Adams County Common Pleas Court - Record Search

In looking at the autopsies, IMO, some of the things that are redacted seem pretty routine. I understand why the toxicology reports are blacked out and the exact locations and descriptions of the bullet wounds, etc., but why redact the location of a mole or an old scar? I'm curious whether the same person did all the redactions or if more than one person did them.

The one thing that I did find interesting is on page 18/66--page 7 of CRsr's individual autopsy--under "vertebrae" it says "There is a fracture..." and the rest is redacted. It doesn't says "old fracture" or "healed fracture", so I'm not sure if it is a new fracture or an old one. If it is a new fracture, I'd like to know which part of the spinal column it is in (neck, upper back, lower back) and whether it is the result of a bullet hitting the vertebra or from some other means of trauma. If it was a new fracture not caused by a bullet, it could be an indication that he was indeed "beaten" during the course of the murder. Of course, there's no way to know until/if the unredacted autopsies are ever released to the general public.

JMO
There is a lot of information in autopsy reports that are of a sensitive nature. It is common for the exam report to provide descriptions of male anatomy like, circumcised or intact. Findings like those will likely never be released as surviving relatives find those as sensitive and private

It is a state law in Ohio that there is a set distance that has to be maintained between the wells and septic tanks. It is documented when you are drilling a new well for new construction, or if your selling a house. Of course none of this counts if you do not follow the rules...

Does anyone want to wager if the area around Union Ridge has zoning laws? This is an area with
older homes. The majority of homes are manufactured. Wells were abandoned, after the first homes
decayed and rotten away. It was just easier and cheaper to replace homes with trailers. As the cisterns
and wells went dry, new were dug. It would be very interesting to count the mobile homes that are on
the Wagners' land. The address 845 Bethel is a single wide 50 foot mobile home that housed, 5 adults,
one teenager and 2 small children.

OMG. Was this the address where the silencer was found!!? Wow!

FW told the Cincinnati Enquirer that le took business records from her in 2017. I can't find the 2017 link if the Enquirer actually wrote that at the time. I will post the Enquirer link from 2018 later.

Does anyone know if the IRS would work with LE about business records? Especially non-profits?

jmo

I believe so, especially since those searches were done in a multiple murder investigation.

Wonder why he didn’t get the invite to the big press conference jmo

Because like he said, he is in the middle of a political witchhunt! Does anyone know who the ONE commissioner is that voted against the supplemental? I'd take a big whopping guess his vote was swayed by FCW and her cronies. JMO. And another thing. I'm wondering even more about Judge D. Just whose side IS he on? He does have a history of some questionable decisions in Wagner cases. Lord help us, if the Judge isn't trustworthy. Dewine better step up!!

jmo
No. Audits are separate. The only way would be if LE notified the IRS there was fraud. Then they might investigate. But it could take awhile for them to get around to it.

JMO

Because like he said, he is in the middle of a political witchhunt! Does anyone know who the ONE commissioner is that voted against the supplemental? I'd take a big whopping guess his vote was swayed by FCW and her cronies. JMO. And another thing. I'm wondering even more about Judge D. Just whose side IS he on? He does have a history of some questionable decisions in Wagner cases. Lord help us, if the Judge isn't trustworthy. Dewine better step up!!
Jmo but the commissioners tried to stop his bad spending habits prior to last election. Jmo but Wagners were not political and have no pull in Pike Co. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal