OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of information in autopsy reports that are of a sensitive nature. It is common for the exam report to provide descriptions of male anatomy like, circumcised or intact. Findings like those will likely never be released as surviving relatives find those as sensitive and private

Really? Was this really necessary? IMO, out of respect for the victims and their families???

In looking through all the autopsy reports, the unredacted portions are pretty routine phrases. My years of experience have mostly been inpatient/outpatient reports that are medical/surgical. I have typed a couple autopsies, though.

I can tell by reading from one individual's report to the next that there are a lot of "canned" phrases used. This means there are predetermined "normal" phrases that are automatically included in all autopsy reports for this particular examiner, and then the examiner will just need to dictate changes which pertain to each individual.

For example, under the heading of "external examination, general" in each of the eight autopsies the first sentence is pretty much the same except for information specific to the deceased person. The "canned" text is "The body is that of a normally developed, well-nourished, ___ who is ___pounds, ___ inches in height, and appears appropriate for the stated age." Based on my experience, in my opinion, the examiner probably dictates something like this, "Under external exam, general, insert normal for adult male, 222 pounds, 71 inches." The transcriptionist then inserts the phrase into the text and puts the right info in the blanks.

Using "normals" like this really saves dictators a ton of time, plus keeps them from having to constantly repeat the same phrases over and over again multiple times a day for every patient they see. Many physicians/nurses do this type of dictation, especially medical examiners. It is common for them to have "normal" phrases that are inserted under each heading in the report, and then they only have to dictate the deviations from the "normal" text.

This is JMO based on my work experience.
Be

Does anything stand out in any of the autopsies to you. Any insight on HR's autopsy? Do you have an opinion on time of deaths as a group compared to CRsr, as it has been said he was more decomposed than the others? Such as, what is the minimum amount of time that could be between CRsr death and the others to account for "more decomposed" ?
Thank you for responding.
Jillian

Be

Does anything stand out in any of the autopsies to you. Any insight on HR's autopsy? Do you have an opinion on time of deaths as a group compared to CRsr, as it has been said he was more decomposed than the others? Such as, what is the minimum amount of time that could be between CRsr death and the others to account for "more decomposed" ?
Thank you for responding.
Jillian

Hi...hate to ask but can anyone share the link where media reported his body was more decomposed than others? Thank you so much.

FW told the Cincinnati Enquirer that le took business records from her in 2017. I can't find the 2017 link if the Enquirer actually wrote that at the time. I will post the Enquirer link from 2018 later.

Does anyone know if the IRS would work with LE about business records? Especially non-profits?

jmo

In what way work with them? Voluntarily share information without a request by LE?

I'd like to give him a hug. I believe he has put his time, heart and soul into getting justice for the rhoden gilley family. For the passion shown to find the murders and the compassion for the victims and their families, he has my respect and gratitude.

How about me giving the hug and letting him know it is from you?

I am so proud of Charlie for bringing it to the publics attention and outing the "good ole boys club", hopefully changes are a comin' and it's about time.

I am so proud of Charlie for bringing it to the publics attention and outing the "good ole boys club", hopefully changes are a comin' and it's about time.

Charlie is a hero in my eyes, always will be. He is the ONLY one who stood tall for these victims! May I ask what changes are coming? I certainly pray so! I see Jerry Miller is a newly elected commissioner of Pike County. Who are the others? Is Beekman one? If I lived there, I would be raising Hail over the Sheriff's budget and negative support from the commissioners in response to Judge Deering's orders for the Wagner convicts' demands. Supposedly, a Jury is to be convened before such demands (unseen restraints) are proposed or allowed. Angela Canepa! Come on!! And somebody please get Junk out of the courtroom! JMO

Whatever. JMO. One doesn't single out private parts by mistake.

Charlie is a hero in my eyes, always will be. He is the ONLY one who stood tall for these victims! May I ask what changes are coming? I certainly pray so! I see Jerry Miller is a newly elected commissioner of Pike County. Who are the others? Is Beekman one? If I lived there, I would be raising Hail over the Sheriff's budget and negative support from the commissioners in response to Judge Deering's orders for the Wagner convicts' demands. Supposedly, a Jury is to be convened before such demands (unseen restraints) are proposed or allowed. Angela Canepa! Come on!! And somebody please get Junk out of the courtroom! JMO

Jerry Miller, Blaine Beekman (was Waverly Mayor in the past), and Tony Montgomery are commissioners. TM is the son of Skid Montgomery who owns the "notorious" :D local flea market south of Piketon, and lots of rundown rental properties. :rolleyes:

Junk is two faced as hell MOO.

As far as changes, who knows?? No proof, so at this juncture it's JMO and coffee shop rumor. ;)

Yes. Please do. He needs to know he has HUGE support out here. That man makes me feel like I do when I'm listening to LM. You can see the stress and heartbreak on his face. The horrible things he had to see that day are evident on his face. I wish there were more people with his courage to call out those people playing political games. Pass on the big hug from Kentuckymama.

Thank you.
Jillian

Yes. Please do. He needs to know he has HUGE support out here. That man makes me feel like I do when I'm listening to LM. You can see the stress and heartbreak on his face. The horrible things he had to see that day are evident on his face. I wish there were more people with his courage to call out those people playing political games. Pass on the big hug from Kentuckymama.

Thank you.
Jillian

I sure will. Charlie has alot of support locally and yes, he is here for the people of Pike County. He has a wonderful family, and a heart as big as anyone I know. His wife is just as caring and giving as he is.

Oh no, got to run!!!!

I know this has probably been asked and answered but has there been any previous DP cases heard in Pike County? And, has this Judge ever overseen such a case? I am still so confused on some of the Defendant's motions that had not been addressed to the Court, and they show up in civilian clothes before the motions were heard. I remember AC making a note for the record, I believe for GWIV, that he was in civilian clothes. AW had the same request and at her pre-trial, she was in jail attire and her motions were filed first. I agree with the Sheriff that in almost all cases the defendants are not allowed civilian clothes until jury trials. Kind of makes you go hmmm? I'm sorry the Sheriff is going through all this while he is still fighting for all the victims. You could hear it in his voice what he has endured the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal