OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM : "They are there in every single crime"

It's one of the strangest things, yes. No one seems to know them. Not normal. No one says they went to church with them, school with them, hung out hunting and fishing with them, worked with them, were friends with them, used to date them, socialized with them, knew them for years, were neighbors with them, and no relatives, other family members have come forward to say they knew them, etc... Totally almost "creepy."

Dozens of people have talked about the Rhodens----family (aunts-uncles-cousins-grand parents etc...) lots of friends, ex-girlfrieds/boyfriends, neighbors, co-workers, school friends, pastor Phil, etc....

Am I missing something? Just Opinion.
Maybe because no one who knew them personally believes they are innocent. There was just one interview with one neighbor who said that Billy used to come and try to sell things to him. When approached by the reporter on the day the FWF was raided his only comment was "so they finally got them. Billy used to try to sell me stuff but I always told him no I didn't want to buy it."

I can't find the link to his interview, I think it was done by reporter Jody Barr.

I personally think it wasn't because no one knew them, after all Fred owns a church and sells animals. Billy worked for her. So in that capacity he had to meet people. I think it was because every one was afraid of them before the arrests and after the arrest no one wanted to say they were innocent because no one believes they are.

There were a few who spoke up for Fred but not one single person other than Fred has spoke up for Billy and crew. I find that silence by his brother and other family to speak volumes.

After all his brother and other family knew him better than anyone else.

Now not even Fred is protesting their innocence after she got a look at some of the evidence. Yet. She might come back later and say it. But to me it looks like Fred is exiting stage left on it all. Now she is claiming she never knew the R's even though before she said Chris and Billy were best friends.

As you said, strange.

JMO

I don't think they took the silencer/s up to AK with them. Silencers are illegal in Canada. IIRC, there was a 12 hour search of their vehicles at the Canadian border on the way up.

The W4 would have to have hidden or destroyed the silencer before they left for AK (either May or June 2017). What better place to dump evidence than a property (Peterson) you are intimately familiar with, oh, and a property had already been searched by LE?

Who would think to re-search a property after the W4 had left for AK?

Canada's Silencer Laws

LE. And they did.

I don't think they took the silencer/s up to AK with them. Silencers are illegal in Canada. IIRC, there was a 12 hour search of their vehicles at the Canadian border on the way up.

The W4 would have to have hidden or destroyed the silencer before they left for AK (either May or June 2017). What better place to dump evidence than a property (Peterson) you are intimately familiar with, oh, and a property had already been searched by LE?

Canada's Silencer Laws

LE. And they did.

Canada's Silencer Laws

LE. And they did.

Canada's Silencer Laws

LE. And they did.

Maybe because no one who knew them personally believes they are innocent. There was just one interview with one neighbor who said that Billy used to come and try to sell things to him. When approached by the reporter on the day the FWF was raided his only comment was "so they finally got them. Billy used to try to sell me stuff but I always told him no I didn't want to them personally believes they are innocent. There was just one interview with one neighbor who said that Billy used to come and try to sell things to him. When approached by the reporter on the day the FWF was raided his only comment was "so they finally got them. Billy used to try to sell me stuff but I always told him no I didn't want to buy it."

I can't find the link to his interview, I think it was done by reporter Jody Barr.

I personally think it wasn't because no one knew them, after all Fred owns a church and sells animals. Billy worked for her. So in that capacity he had to meet people. I think it was because every one was afraid of them before the arrests and after the arrest no one wanted to say they were innocent because no one believes they are.

There were a few who spoke up for Fred but not one single person other than Fred has spoke up for Billy and crew. I find that silence by his brother and other family to speak volumes.

After all his brother and other family knew him better than anyone else.

Now not even Fred is protesting their innocence after she got a look at some of the evidence. Yet. She might come back later and say it. But to me it looks like Fred is exiting stage left on it all. Now she is claiming she never knew the R's even though before she said Chris and Billy were best friends.

As you said, strange.

JMO

BBM

Are you referring to the search warrant affidavit that lists the reasons for the search?
There is something pretty revealing in it regarding the murders according to Junk.
If this was revealed to Fred it may be why she wants to "exit stage left" and is distancing herself from "knowing" the Rhodens.

She knows them alright! She said she considered Hanna and Jake married, that Billy and Chris were close, and George 4 got married in the Church on her property and the whole Rhoden family was there: Chris, Dana, Chris Jr., Hanna, Frankie.

BBM

Are you referring to the search warrant affidavit that lists the reasons for the search?
There is something pretty revealing in it regarding the murders according to Junk.
If this was revealed to Fred it may be why she wants to "exit stage left" and is distancing herself from "knowing" the Rhodens.

She knows them alright! She said she considered Hanna and Jake married, that Billy and Chris were close, and George 4 got married in the Church on her property and the whole Rhoden family was there: Chris, Dana, Chris Jr., Hanna, Frankie.
She knows Billy better than any of us does. If she got a look at the evidence some of the puzzle pieces may have fell in place for her. She claims she never lies. So maybe she couldn't bring herself to say her son is innocent after she saw what was given to her attorney.

But then again we caught her in a lie. Like you said...she knew the R's.

The silencer part was from a Maglite flashlight. Those have serial numbers marking them. It would be fairly easy for LE to trace that back to any purchase made by the W's.

Combined with all the other evidence against the Wagners, including DNA, evidence in vehicles likely used the night of the murders, ballistics, weapons, security video from the Rhoden properties, shoe prints, plus hacking, Rhodens's security camera VCR recorder found on Wags property while they were still living there, texts, phone calls, voice mails, etc. it sounds like the Wags did it and LE won't have trouble proving their case to a jury.

Maglite Switch Replacement
Betty did the discovery docs say that burnt VCR found during search was the Rhoden security camera VCR? That would be news to me. I haven't been able to read all the docs, some just wouldn't open for me on my phone. TIA

Have the W brothers been charged with the falsifying of custody documents also? If BW4 and JW deny any knowledge of custody document forging (throwing grandma under the bus) will they then be considered injured parties in their grandmother's case and be called to testify by the prosecutor? Or can they be subpoenaed by her defense lawyer to be questioned to show it was their idea, not grandma (grandma throwing them under the bus)? How can the RN trial proceed without the W brother testimony? Can or will someone charged with capital murder x 8 be subpoenaed in RN's trial?

The notion of there being ‘sensitive information’ that could be used by the W defense, and the fear FW might share is mistaken. Any information or evidence held by the prosecutor has to be turned over to the defendant.

Also it is stated that the defense turned over ‘favorable’ information. This means favorable to the defense. No defense attorney is going to turn over information favorable to the prosecution. Case dismissed due to lack of evidence to convict IMO

You need to go back
Yeah, we discussed that extensively here. If there were a shatter lab involved, what difference would it make? It's just a sideline for many people who grow and sell MJ, a second product to sell. It seems like a side market in the drug world, more a unique product that most users make on their own, from what I've read.

Felony Possession of THC in Ohio | Attorney Boyd

With all the information LE was sharing publicly about this case in the beginning, it seems unlikely they would have kept this information secret. What would be the point? Just asking.

Because shatter can be almost 99% THC and according to our drug seminar (taught by DEA) that I attended 2 weeks ago it is extremely lucrative. Cultivated MJ is currently only ~50% but shatter is 85-99% THC. They drain the THC then sell what’s left as CBD. It was hidden and LE didn’t find it until Sun. They kept it under wraps because they already had problems securing the area and word of the pot plants were already spilled by media. This was the “sophisticated grow operation.” Thus this is why LE was seen wearing hazmat suits in the video. The DEA also says most of MJ coming from Mexico is coming in this form now cuz you can smuggle smaller amounts and get much more cash. Since I only have word of mouth from our seminar and no document to post this will be my theory only.

You need to go back

Because shatter can be almost 99% THC and according to our drug seminar (taught by DEA) that I attended 2 weeks ago it is extremely lucrative. Cultivated MJ is currently only ~50% but shatter is 85-99% THC. They drain the THC then sell what’s left as CBD. It was hidden and LE didn’t find it until Sun. They kept it under wraps because they already had problems securing the area and word of the pot plants were already spilled by media. This was the “sophisticated grow operation.” Thus this is why LE was seen wearing hazmat suits in the video. The DEA also says most of MJ coming from Mexico is coming in this form now cuz you can smuggle smaller amounts and get much more cash. Since I only have word of mouth from our seminar and no document to post this will be my theory only.

Bam, agree 100%.

You need to go back

Jmo the Mj to make shatter delivered to Piketon post office is an unsolved case apparently since no one was ever prosecuted for it Jmo

You need to go back

I agree with this.

Have the W brothers been charged with the falsifying of custody documents also? If BW4 and JW deny any knowledge of custody document forging (throwing grandma under the bus) will they then be considered injured parties in their grandmother's case and be called to testify by the prosecutor? Or can they be subpoenaed by her defense lawyer to be questioned to show it was their idea, not grandma (grandma throwing them under the bus)? How can the RN trial proceed without the W brother testimony? Can or will someone charged with capital murder x 8 be subpoenaed in RN's trial?

All 4 Wagner's are charged on Count 16 with Tampering with Evidence, to wit, Custody Documents....

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/oy41q82bk6tiwhk/images/10-8d4dfd073a.jpg

Can one of the Wagner 4 be called as a witness in Rita's trial? No, because they are all charged with the same thing as Rita, falsifying the Custody Documents.

Opinion

Last edited:
You need to go back

After that shatter bust I also thought about the R scene with the LE in hazmats. Could never understand why they needed them for just pot plants. In reading I found that indoor grows can be quite dangerous for many reasons and that's why LE uses those hazmat suits., it's procedure.

All 4 Wagner's are charged on Count 16 with Tampering with Evidence, to wit, Custody Documents....

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/oy41q82bk6tiwhk/images/10-8d4dfd073a.jpg

Can one of the Wagner 4 be called as a witness in Rita's trial? No, because they are all charged with the same thing as Rita.
The way it reads is if they knowingly used forged documents. So they either deny they knew they were forged or admit they knew they were forged. The W brothers have said they're innocent. RN takes the load and her lawyer will certainly have something to say about that. Do you think RN will plea and testify against her grandsons on count 16?

You need to go back

Will you provide a link to the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member