OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. The article was updated at 3:13pm today but I guess they still missed some things that aren't correct. This time I can't entirely blame MSM... this is one incredibly convoluted case so far, as far as victims and locations go.

No doubt. I have found public records for Kenneth that have listed several of the addresses we have been discussing.

Somebody felt very wronged by this family, you wouldn't think it would be that hard to figure who was harboring the major grudge. Then again, everybody that knows may be dead. People talk though, especially young adults, so some of their closest friends or neighbors are bound to know who pulled the trigger.

The two guys being roughed up and beat up a little before they were shot says a lot. Figure out who was mad at them, and the rest of it will fall into place.
Whoever did this had been to all four homes sometime previously. They knew exactly where to go, and who they were gunning for.

This wasn't some sort of a sanctioned hit or a contract where the motive was to exterminate the entire family in order to send a message.

I could be wrong but I definitely think the person who passed away, with same last name, a week ago, is not related to these murders. She passed away of natural causes and a friend set up a page to help with funeral expenses. Nice lady; loved helping dogs. Sadden that this happened to this family. Hope the little ones are wrapped in love!

Kenneth and CR1 are brothers. Their father was Clarence, an RSO who died in 2008.

Ok, thanks. So, I think Gary was a cousin to Kenneth and CR1 because Gary's father is Kenneth Rhoden, Sr.

Somebody felt very wronged by this family, you wouldn't think it would be that hard to figure who was harboring the major grudge. Then again, everybody that knows may be dead. People talk though, especially young adults, so some of their closest friends or neighbors are bound to know who pulled the trigger.

The two guys being roughed up and beat up a little before they were shot says a lot. Figure out who was mad at them, and the rest of it will fall into place.
Whoever did this had been to all four homes sometime previously. They knew exactly where to go, and who they were gunning for.

This wasn't some sort of a sanctioned hit or a contract where the motive was to exterminate the entire family in order to send a message.

bbm

I don't mean to sound harsh or cold (although I know it will sound that way anyway), but I can't really get on board with it being 'a message' either.... it doesn't seem like there's really anyone left to send a message to. :(

Chris Rhoden-ex husband of Dana, father to Frankie, Hanna and Chris
Dana Rhoden-ex wife of Chris, mother to Frankie, Hanna and Chris
Kenneth Rhoden-brother to Chris Rhoden
Gary Rhoden-son to Kenneth Rhoden
Frankie Rhoden-son to Chris and Dana
Hannah Gilley-girfriend to Frankie
Hanna Rhoden-daughter to Chris and Dana
Chris Rhoden-teen son to Chris and Dana

Thank you Winterrose - I knew this was correct so had to keep scrolling and rolling through all the posts with incorrect information. People need to stop looking at Social Media and only rely on LE in this case.

The sister-in-law did not hear gunshots prior to discovering the bodies? She had a past problem with DR, IIRC.

Agreed.

I can't help but wonder if the person responsible is mingling on the street corner with other onlookers whispering and gossiping about who might be responsible.

Thank you Winterrose - I knew this was correct so had to keep scrolling and rolling through all the posts with incorrect information. People need to stop looking at Social Media and only rely on LE in this case.

Is there a quote from LE regarding the relationships of the deceased? Not asking to be snippy but from what I have seen, the relationship between Kenneth and Gary in that list is incorrect.

bbm

I don't mean to sound harsh or cold (although I know it will sound that way anyway), but I can't really get on board with it being 'a message' either.... it doesn't seem like there's really anyone left to send a message to. :(

Not in that family, but surely in the group of their acquaintances if it fact it is drug related.

Is there a quote from LE regarding the relationships of the deceased? Not asking to be snippy but from what I have seen, the relationship between Kenneth and Gary in that list is incorrect.

We're going to need a sidebar to get this all figured out, so this thread doesn't get polluted with wrong info... or once we figure it out here, we need a very clear post with all the definitively correct info and also have it stickied in the opening post. JMO. Just for clarity's sake, because new posters down the road are going to not read up all the way and speculate based on wrong info, I fear. And I'm thinking we might end up with quite a few threads on this case...

Not in that family, but surely in the group of their acquaintances if it fact it is drug related.

Possibly, but personally I can't really see someone going to four locations for this. And if they would, why let the babies live? What better message to show how ruthless you are than that you don't even mind killing babies? (Ugh).

Gary is a nephew, but he might be another brothers son. According to the obit of Chris' father, there's four brothers. That list should be modified to just say Gary Rhoden nephew then. I know all the rest are correct, I've been all over their social media since last night and the media articles today.

I wonder if the beatings were to extract information, such as who else in the family knew something?

I know some of the local LE and IMO we will learn very little until arrest/s are made. I suspect they know a lot more and are doing a lot more than they're saying. I was surprised how soon the 911 calls were released.

Possibly, but personally I can't really see someone going to four locations for this. And if they would, why let the babies live? What better message to show how ruthless you are than that you don't even mind killing babies? (Ugh).

They didn't feel wronged by the babies ? That may also point towards there being a female being involved in this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm