Kenneth Rhoden-brother to Chris Rhoden
Gary Rhoden-son to Kenneth Rhoden
Frankie Rhoden-son to Chris and Dana
Hannah Gilley-girfriend to Frankie
Hanna Rhoden-daughter to Chris and Dana
Chris Rhoden-teen son to Chris and Dana
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This is nuts........and they still haven't captured the shooter(s) ?

Does LE have any idea who they are looking for yet ?

So Kenneth Rhoden (the KR mentioned above) was indeed found at the 799 Left Fork location.

"“I need a deputy to come out to close to 799 Left Fork. It’s all that stuff that’s on the news. I just found my cousin with a gunshot wound,” a male caller said. He identified the man with a gunshot wound as Kenneth Rhoden."

The brother-in-law at 4077 Union Hill would have been Frankie Rhoden "Leonard Manley, who said he’s the father and grandfather of some of the victims, said one of his daughters discovered the bodies when she went to Union Hill Road to feed dogs and chickens, part of her normal routine." LM would be Hannah Hazel Gilley;s (Frankie's fiance/wife) father.

That would put CR1 at 4192 Union Hill and Dana at 31?? address.

BBM. Leonard Manley is Dana Rhoden's father. This article refers to her as Dana Manley Rhoden: "Although officials wouldn’t identify victims, Pastor Phil Fulton, of Union Hill Church, said one of the dead is 37-year-old Dana Manley Rhoden, Christopher Rhoden’s ex-wife." www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/local/2016/04/22/pike-county-mass-shooting-april-22/83380444/

Looks like Gary and Kenneth are from Kentucky - why were they at the residence and so separated since they are father and son.......maybe this is the missing piece......just a thought

So it looks like: 4077 was the home of CR sr, and he and his nephew GR were found there; and KR was the last body found on its own (not CR jr as previously reported). Which leaves two houses, presumably FR and HG were together; and my best guess is that DR, CR jr and HMR were all together.

This is nuts........and they still haven't captured the shooter(s) ?

Does LE have any idea who they are looking for yet ?

I cannot believe there are not clues all over. Is this the slickest perp or the luckiest ?

Looks like Gary and Kenneth are from Kentucky - why were they at the residence and so separated since they are father and son.......maybe this is the missing piece......just a thought
I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the other Rhoden family member who's FB states she is from Kentucky and was due to be buried today?

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the other Rhoden family member who's FB states she is from Kentucky and was due to be buried today?

If the initials of that person are MR, they lived in Dayton, OH.

ETA I am also not convinced this person is even related to the victims.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/chris...hotos-pictures-pike-county-killing-suspect/3/

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet :-(

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hmm, I don't recall reading this before.... is this news? From that link:

A fourth crime scene with an eighth victim, a 16-year-old boy, was established near Left Fork Road's intersection with OH 772 in Pike County.

So he wasn't found in a house, but near an intersection? Meaning he tried to get away and was chased? Or maybe the killer took him and tossed his body out of a vehicle? :(

Possible inheritance?

I cannot believe there are not clues all over. Is this the slickest perp or the luckiest ?

Media keep referring to a "manhunt", but ya can't have a manhunt if ya have no one in particular in mind, and don't know how many and what gender!!! Just saying.....JMO

Hmm, I don't recall reading this before.... is this news? From that link:

So he wasn't found in a house, but near an intersection? Meaning he tried to get away and was chased? Or maybe the killer took him and tossed his body out of a vehicle? :(

Based on the 911 call, I think we now think this location was where the adult KR was found, not the 16 year old.

Chris Rhoden-ex husband of Dana, father to Frankie, Hanna and Chris
Dana Rhoden-ex wife of Chris, mother to Frankie, Hanna and Chris
Kenneth Rhoden-brother to Chris Rhoden
Gary Rhoden-son to Kenneth Rhoden
Frankie Rhoden-son to Chris and Dana
Hannah Gilley-girfriend to Frankie
Hanna Rhoden-daughter to Chris and Dana
Chris Rhoden-teen son to Chris and Dana

I'm so confused. The ******** set up for funeral expenses of Kenneth, Chris Sr and Gary Rhoden states that the money will be given directly to "Kenneth Sr (father of Gary Rhoden)". So, I think Kenneth Rhoden, Chris Rhoden Sr and Gary Rhoden were cousins and Gary is NOT the son to Kenneth as listed above. JMO.

Based on the 911 call, I think we now think this location was where the adult KR was found, not the 16 year old.

Thank you. The article was updated at 3:13pm today but I guess they still missed some things that aren't correct. This time I can't entirely blame MSM... this is one incredibly convoluted case so far, as far as victims and locations go.

Kenneth and CR1 are brothers. Their father was Clarence, an RSO who died in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm