OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just steal the freaking car then???? Why kill everyone over it? It sounds like the family is reaching for a motive as well. If it's just a random serial killer type / gang initiation thing we may never really know.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I still want to know where the daddy of the newborn is. JMO ADD... that birth was maybe the most recent event in the family before the massacre.

Chris, the father, is brother to Kenneth who was killed in his home down the road. Chris' nephew Gary was killed in the mobile home with Chris, unless the media's messed it up again. The FBI says usually a family member that's mass killed their family kills themselves, and it seems there would've been an arrest already. I imagine they're checking homes and surrounding woods, unless they already know or have an idea of what happened.

I was thinking the same thing - they may eventually find the killer shot himself somewhere. That seems to be the way these things usually end. So horrible and sad.

Gary is absolutely a son of Kenneth. The question is whether this Kenneth is Chris' brother or uncle. He has both that are named Kenneth. Given the age that has been reported, Gary must must be the son of Chris' uncle Kenny.

A $3000 car doesn't seem to be something people would get jealous over IMO. I think the family is grasping at straws.

Well, t depends how little money you have, imo. But I agree it doesn't seem like a strong enough motive for this.

That UK article is a load of crap. They find a few articles online that show that the family is into demolition derbys and fixing up junked cars and then spin this tale of Hatfield/Mccoy style feuding over junk cars among hillbillies.

I still want to know where the daddy of the newborn is. JMO ADD... that birth was maybe the most recent event in the family before the massacre.

I chased that theory for awhile, but it didn't seem to lead to anything. I haven't ruled it out, but there doesn't seem to be much leading in that direction. I think LE is confronting that same lack of evidence to pursue it.

Over a Demolition Derby feud ? Doubt it.
Fwiw, you don't slaughter people in cold blood and risk going to prison for the rest of your life or the death penalty , over something that trivial.
Unless those who might know what happened or why are too afraid to tell the truth ?

How is the last twitter post creepy? Commenting about the horror of a mother being slain while nursing her newborn and stating who ever did such a thing is an animal is creepy? Seems like a statement of fact to me and he's explaining why he's so outraged by the murders and motivated to offer a reward. It's heartbreaking details like that sometimes motivate people into action.

That is the first I have heard about breastfeeding. All media has said the mother was sleeping beside the baby.

OG- I was thinking the same thing. I couldn't find any other media source who had printed that theory.

I chased that theory for awhile, but it didn't seem to lead to anything. I haven't ruled it out, but there doesn't seem to be much leading in that direction. I think LE is confronting that same lack of evidence to pursue it.

Well,I hope they have talked to him, at least! JMO............who has custody of that infant?

Although we know the timeline of when the victims were discovered, we don't yet know the order in which they were killed. That is a huge piece of evidence that I hope the folks processing the scenes are considering. I still don't understand how 8 murders in 4 locations could go undetected.

Although we know the timeline of when the victims were discovered, we don't yet know the order in which they were killed. That is a huge piece of evidence that I hope the folks processing the scenes are considering. I still don't understand how 8 murders in 4 locations could go undetected.

Yes. One would think that they would get their main target first, and then anyone who would know the perp or suspect them. And the perp was familiar with their respective homes.

They didn't feel wronged by the babies ? That may also point towards there being a female being involved in this as well.

Well yeah, that's in the case of revenge or feeling wronged. But if they were sending someone a message, wouldn't that usually be a message to show someone how ruthless they can be and "you and your family may be next"? That's what I was thinking about. IMO in that case not leaving any survivors would make more sense (not that murder makes sense any time).

Looks like Gary and Kenneth are from Kentucky - why were they at the residence and so separated since they are father and son.......maybe this is the missing piece......just a thought

Maybe there for the other family funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli