OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing. At the first scene discovery at 4077 Union Hill Rd., the residence was LOCKED. Ok, so we're dealing with a mass murderer who kills two people and then locks the front door. Did they start here or finish here? Did they know where the key was kept? To kill people in their sleep, as has been reported, the killer must have known how to get in the residence(s) undetected.

PIKE COUNTY, Ohio (WSAZ) -- The names and dates of birth for the eight victims killed in execution-style murders in Pike County, Ohio Friday have been released. The names are as follows:

• Hannah Gilley, DOB 02/28/1996
• Christopher Rhoden, Sr., DOB 09/17/1975
• Christopher Rhoden, Jr., DOB 11/04/1999
• Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, DOB 08/10/1995
• Dana Rhoden, DOB 08/29/1978
• Gary Rhoden, DOB 12/19/1977
• Hanna Rhoden, DOB 04/07/1997
• Kenneth Rhoden, DOB 03/30/1972

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Investigators-Several-dead-at-Pike-County-Ohio-home-376728131.html

[video=twitter;724021601876877312]https://twitter.com/ScottTaylorTV/status/724021601876877312[/video]

Scott TaylorVerified account ‏@ScottTaylorTV 5m5 minutes ago Medina, OH
Names of the 8 people who were murdered in Pike County, Ohio on Friday were just officially released:

Cgw9zYzUYAAULrU.jpg

https://twitter.com/ScottTaylorTV

I believe the victims are Kenneth (son of Clarence and brother of Chris) and Gary (son of Kenneth and cousin of Chris and Kenneth)

Just in case anyone else is also only reading (and not listening to the news), Chillicothe is pronounce Chili-COTH-ee. #random

Here's the thing. At the first scene discovery at 4077 Union Hill Rd., the residence was LOCKED. Ok, so we're dealing with a mass murderer who kills two people and then locks the front door. Did they start here or finish here? Did they know where the key was kept? To kill people in their sleep, as has been reported, the killer must have known how to get in the residence(s) undetected.
Was everything locked or just the front door? The killer(s) could have exited by some other means, or is it established that the entire house was secure?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Great observation!

For as many people as have been killed, I can't believe this thread is only 4 pages. Normally crimes like these fly with information! I have been doing other stuff lately, but when I heard of this the first place I checked was here!

Thanks to everyone who has posted what information there is...lack of information is pretty crazy considering there could be a mass murderer on the loose!

Was everything locked or just the front door? The killer(s) could have exited by some other means, or is it established that the entire house was secure?

Good point. MSM has made a point to suggest that some of the victims may have been killed in their sleep.

For as many people as have been killed, I can't believe this thread is only 4 pages. Normally crimes like these fly with information! I have been doing other stuff lately, but when I heard of this the first place I checked was here!

Thanks to everyone who has posted what information there is...lack of information is pretty crazy considering there could be a mass murderer on the loose!

(20 pages on my device)

According to the 911 tapes, 4077 Union Rd is where Gary Rhoden and Chris Rhoden Sr. we're found. The female caller says "they drug him to the back/bathroom" and so I think they were both awake when attacked and/or killed. What we don't know is who was killed first, right? I don't know that there's a way for the ME to discover that if they were all killed within a short time period.

Somewhere I read or heard that Dana got out of work at 11pm so it had to happen after she got home. JMO

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed but the first 911 caller said

"the doors was [sic] locked when I got here but I know where they keep a key so I went in."

Side note:

Someone posted earlier that it sounded like the 911 caller said:
"And they drug him into the bathroom" (talking about her brother-in-law)
& that's what it sounds like to me, as well.

If that's true, what would be the point of dragging him into another room?

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed but the first 911 caller said

"the doors was [sic] locked when I got here but I know where they keep a key so I went in."

Side note:

Someone posted earlier that it sounded like the 911 caller said:
"And they drug him into the bathroom" (talking about her brother-in-law)
& that's what it sounds like to me, as well.

If that's true, what would be the point of dragging him into another room?
I listened to it as well. I understood her to say "back room" but your point still stands: why move him at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member