OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to it as well. I understood her to say "back room" but your point still stands: why move him at all?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back room may have back door? Maybe they were gonna try to take him out. If the perp/s weren't familiar with where the others lived they might've been trying to get him to tell them or show them. Or maybe trying to find something hidden?

The Daily Mail, a British newspaper, is saying this murder might be due to a demolition car rivalry. They claim family members have floated this theory. Has anyone else heard of this?

I saw on, I believe, Chris Rhoden's Facebook page that he was into demolition cars. Could that cause someone to kill him and 7 family members? Idk. I hope not. But is there a 'good' reason for a crime like this?!

Omg. I just realized that with the deaths of Frankie Rhoden and Hannah Gilley the 3 yo and 6 month old lost both parents.....

(Edited for spelling and typos)

I don't think any of this was quiet. If you look behind one mobile home there's at least three dog houses. They had dogs and other animals on property. Chris the father was a big man, him and Gary were both beaten and shot. Frankie was a big young man, also. They were all tough country people, and they were also hunters, so they had weapons. Since the suspects also knew the family, bec they went to Kenneth's home, they had to know all of this before they went there.

Someone stated Chris Jr was found at the intersection so he had to have heard things and took off running. I could see him running for help. There were gunshots, probably screaming from more than one mobile home, and this is the country where it's quiet. How could this just be one suspect? Also not one of them called for help. I doubt ninjas were in Piketon, or anyone around there had silencers so I see more than one person.

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed but the first 911 caller said

"the doors was [sic] locked when I got here but I know where they keep a key so I went in."

Side note:

Someone posted earlier that it sounded like the 911 caller said:
"And they drug him into the bathroom" (talking about her brother-in-law)
& that's what it sounds like to me, as well.

If that's true, what would be the point of dragging him into another room?

Just a guess. Perhaps he was the first person killed and someone else was coming home. The killer may have wanted to hide the body so the person coming home didn't try to flee.

For as many people as have been killed, I can't believe this thread is only 4 pages. Normally crimes like these fly with information! I have been doing other stuff lately, but when I heard of this the first place I checked was here!

Thanks to everyone who has posted what information there is...lack of information is pretty crazy considering there could be a mass murderer on the loose!

I am sure LE has got a tight grip on this case. Looks like Ohio has brought all their resources in. Likely, the FBI, also. JMO.

Omg. I just realized that with the deaths of Frankie Rhoden and Hannah Gilley the 3 yo and 6 month old lost both parents.....

(Edited for spelling and typos)

The 3 year old has a different mother AFAIK.

I don't think any of this was quiet. If you look behind one mobile home there's at least three dog houses. They had dogs and other animals on property. Chris the father was a big man, him and Gary were both beaten and shot. Frankie was a big young man, also. They were all tough country people, and they were also hunters, so they had weapons. Since the suspects also knew the family, bec they went to Kenneth's home, they had to know all of this before they went there.

Someone stated Chris Jr was found at the intersection so he had to have heard things and took off running. I could see him running for help. There were gunshots, probably screaming from more than one mobile home, and this is the country where it's quiet. How could this just be one suspect? Also not one of them called for help. I doubt ninjas were in Piketon, or anyone around there had silencers so I see more than one person.
Agreed. It has to have involved multiple people. And as others stated they may have let the babies be because
1. They're not completely soulless
2. Babies don't make good witnesses
I still feel like someone in the family knows exactly why this happened, even if they don't know that they know. It's all so... surreal.

Back room may have back door? Maybe they were gonna try to take him out. If the perp/s weren't familiar with where the others lived they might've been trying to get him to tell them or show them. Or maybe trying to find something hidden?

This is what I think too. I was wondering if maybe one of them won something - like the lottery - and still had the ticket somewhere, but the secret got out. I think they were after something. I would think a revenge on the family would include killing the little kids but they didn't. They killed anyone who might know what they were after.

BBM: This brings tears to my eyes. How horrifying this must have been. :rose: :tears:

I still want to know where the daddy of the newborn is. JMO ADD... that birth was maybe the most recent event in the family before the massacre.

My thoughts as well.

BBM. Has this been verified? One crime scene was identified by reference to the nearest intersection. Not sure that means a body was located outside the home.

So sorry, this is probably in the thread somewhere but I cannot keep track of this thread or who is who. I just listened to the 911 calls. The "Bobbi" whose brother-in-law was killed; which one was her brother-in-law and how were they related? Her husband's brother or her wife's husband? Was the relative linking them killed?

Agreed. It has to have involved multiple people. And as others stated they may have let the babies be because
1. They're not completely soulless
2. Babies don't make good witnesses
I still feel like someone in the family knows exactly why this happened, even if they don't know that they know. It's all so... surreal.

If they were trying to pull Gary, or Chris out, and were looking for something I wonder if they found it. They could've been using others to force the other to tell, then they had to kill all adults, because they knew who they were. I'm just picturing all of this in my mind. LE didn't say if anything was taken, but they never tell all, because real informers would know details not made public.

I still want to know where the daddy of the newborn is. JMO ADD... that birth was maybe the most recent event in the family before the massacre.

As soon as I heard the last name, I was on facebook and found Hanna and her mother. Her mother was talking about having a baby shower. Hanna looked like a kid herself (she was; barely 19). Anyway, I swear when I was looking I saw that Hanna was "engaged" and there was a pic of her fiance.

ETA Maybe I just saw In a Relationship (October 2015) https://www.facebook.com/hanna.rhodenwagner

BBM. Has this been verified? One crime scene was identified by reference to the nearest intersection. Not sure that means a body was located outside the home.

There was no mailbox or number for the 911 caller to give the dispatcher so he had to give directions to the house IMO.

I understood the info to mean that the HOUSE was at the intersection....reports are that 4 homes are crime scenes. JMO

I am sure LE has got a tight grip on this case. Looks like Ohio has brought all their resources in. Likely, the FBI, also. JMO.

Agreed. We have access to only a small fraction of the relevant information. So, we're flailing about, hoping to fit the pieces together. With all the resources dedicated to this case, the detectives surely by now have MUCH more information at their disposal.

I understood the info to mean that the HOUSE was at the intersection....reports are that 4 homes are crime scenes. JMO

I'm not sure, I read on here the teen was found at the intersection, maybe the media meant the mobile homes. When I first started reading this in media, they said the teen was found at the other address, but today we found out it was Kenneth. They were also saying it was Chris' house, maybe assuming it was bec him and Dana are divorced, and whitepages has it as Chris' address. Then they said it was Chris the son found there. In the early stages with something like this the media is all over the place.

Same. Especially since someone said an aunt has the baby at the moment (I'd like to see something official about that though). But if that's true, why is the baby not with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14