OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I forgot one thing - one of the FACEBOOK pages mentioned trail cams. I wonder if this family set up cams around their property?

4:29 p.m.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader confirm marijuana grow operations at 2 of the crime scenes.

Officials say seven autopsies are complete, and the eighth will be complete tomorrow. They believe there is more than one shooter.

The three surviving children are being cared for by the state. They were treated and released according to the Sheriff.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ects-in-murders-of-8-ohio-family-members.html

I'm not surprised by this but just want to mention that it's very common to plant the pot on someone else's property without their knowledge.

Not that anything about this is funny but didn't that happen on Parks and Recs?

CNN is just now reporting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is relevant, but on CH'S Facebook page in the "about" section he states he works with his dad cleaning up meth labs.
It's a stretch, but could that be a possible motive? What it he was supposed to be with HMR that night, but just didn't make it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's the best theory I've seen yet. With a business like Meth Lab Cleanup, I'm sure they have more work than they can handle. Probably travel far and wide, too. Extremely hazardous, but very lucrative, I would imagine.

Interesting and terrifying: expert on CNN just suggested target may not be one of the people killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really doubt this is over weed, unless they're selling in someone else's "turf," and Piketon doesn't seem like the kind of place to have turfs and whatnot.
These murders look very personal. Gunning down a sleeping mother next to her newborn baby... this person/these people were enraged.
Someone speculated Mexican cartels, but the demographics of Piketon reflect that there is only a .3% Hipanic population.

Concerning what was found goes along with my thoughts that the incident with Candy Newsome in the next county, and what happened to this family denotes warnings to others involved in the area by the dealers. It's not surprising it's in the country, it's everywhere, and they don't want competition. We're talking millions of dollars in trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990