OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...t-we-know-pike-county-mass-shooting/83428434/ so it was the 16 yr old boy that was alone in the house on Left Fork Road. This story gets stranger by the minute. I hope they catch the people or person who did it. I think there is more than one since there was a fight. I am suspicious of few people, found some dirt online from 2011 about one of the boys.
That info. about the 16 yr. old being found last and alone was incorrect. It was Kenneth that was found last and alone. He is in his 40's I believe. Not that the age matters though.

Do we know if she was a breastfeeding or formula feeding mom? Is that even relevant? Does one make the situation more tragic than the other?

For me, the answer to all of the above would be 'no.'
Yep. No matter how she fed her child, she's no longer here to feed her. That is freaking sad.

Nothing actually going on about this case, in the basement, based on what I saw.

Gotta get those twitter likes.

Irresponsible, dangerous journalism.

He responded to people questioning him on Twitter that they were setting up right next to the town parade. Not an excuse in my mind, but I guess he figured most if not all relevant parties were already aware.

Who did the 16 year old live with? I don't recall reading that on the news sites.

Who did the 16 year old live with? I don't recall reading that on the news sites.

I don't think it's ever been formally stated. My assumption is that he lived with mom and sister and her children.

But the initials in this case....................... ugh! It seems so much easier to write a name. Too many initials to keep track of!

I know, right? I wish everyone would type out the names because it is very confusing.

Someone mentioned a second Facebook account of Hanna Rhoden. However, I am not sure if this is the same person.
Hanna May Rhoden, the victim, is a registered nurse. The other Hanna Rhoden started high school in 2015 and probably is
considerably younger. And then there is of course Hanna Gilley, who would also have had the name Hanna Rhoden if she
and Frankie Rhoden would not have been murdered and would have married.

These two accounts are both the same Hanna Rhoden...(Hopefully it's okay to post these)

https://www.facebook.com/hanna.rhodenwagner
https://www.facebook.com/hanna.rhoden.3

Again, I'm just jumping in here-
I saw earlier in the thread someone mention the possibility of a dogfighting ring, based on dog references on SM and the fact that someone had come over to feed the dogs.
From what I'm seeing, these dogs were being raised not to fight other dogs, but to hunt- particularly for raccoons and other small game. Everyone in the family seems to have a lot of love and admiration for dogs.
The cockfighting speculation looks legit, though.

I haven't seen where people are coming up with the cockfighting speculation. Can you link me?

I'll just wait for something official to come out... I get annoyed by manipulation via rumor. It's always a waste of time in the end.

CNN Is reporting that no arrests are imminent. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Also, someone who had previously left comments on her photos has deleted the comments and/or their FB account. You can see Hanna saying "Thanks!" to a comment that is no longer there.

And finally, Hanna has a lot of posts about how she has been hurt, has a lot of pain, and has a lot of secrets and stories she can never reveal. She is VERY young. She also seems very strangely obsessed with her deceased grandfather. If you scroll way, way down her page, she posts a lot of pictures of him. Is this the same grandfather that was a convicted sex offender? That got my head spinning. My guess is that is the source of her pain and her need to have someone "save" her.

So, so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member