OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can post info from media sources, this Scioto case has been in the media since January with the step sister in a number of the articles. She's got a Justice page on facebook, but I don't think we can quote anything from that page. I'm not sure.

you can post to the media links and state what you feel are the similarities. Per TOS you may not post copy and pastes or quote from comments beneath articles or authorized facebook pages.

ETA Winterrose, if what I snipped was in the body of the article I can restore it. If it was not I must leave it removed. Shoot me a link if I need to restore and I am happy to do so.

That is the info I had questions about posting.

I did too. What I saw was on Twitter and was a screenshot from the sisters FB so I don't think that could have been posted. But what the original poster posted was from a news site with a link to msm about the story, (and also is just possible relevant information, not accusing a specific person of wrongdoing), so I think that's what makes it okay. ??

Thanks to original poster, whose name escapes me as I'm typing this on my phone!

This is such a scary and heartbreaking thing to happen. Thank God those babies were spared but to kill 8 people and some were only teens. PRAYING they catch who did this.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

They must have something already because that twitter dude said that media presence has increased tremendously within the past hour.

you can post to the media links and state what you feel are the similarities. Per TOS you may not post copy and pastes or quote from comments beneath articles or authorized facebook pages.

I deleted it, I thought it would be okay since she's been in articles and quoted, but this comment was under an article. Sorry about that.

He's obviously mainly a political reporter who may not know how to report crime stories appropriately./.

I sent Fubleberg a message on twitter telling him to knock it off. I'm sure he'll pay it no heed, but it's worth a shot.

I hope the media will behave responsibly and give them plenty of room to do what they need to do safely. I am nervous about that jayfug reporter and what he is tweeting.

I did too. What I saw was on Twitter and was a screenshot from the sisters FB so I don't think that could have been posted. But what the original poster posted was from a news site with a link to msm about the story, (and also is just possible relevant information, not accusing a specific person of wrongdoing), so I think that's what makes it okay. ??

Thanks to original poster, whose name escapes me as I'm typing this on my phone!

It was me, lol, the step sister's been quoted and interviewed by the media in articles and has been saying these things. However the comment she made I posted was under the facebook article, it would have to be in the article. I believe LE has been investigating both cases similarities because she said she's already talked to them about it.

The reporter might be posting pics/video from earlier, and now since they're on their way out and there's a press conference coming up, he's now permitted to post them.

<edit> Scratch that. I see that he's now trying to defend himself!

The reporter might be posting pics/video from earlier, and now since they're on their way out and there's a press conference coming up, he's now permitted to post them.

I can't imagine it being considered okay to post visual footage of what the unmarked cars look like.
Reminiscent of the overreaching journalists after the San Bernardino attacks. Disgusting.

K.L. he must have read your message!

Jeremy Fugleberg &#8207;@jayfug 2m2 minutes ago
I'm not disclosing where I followed them to. It's called ethics. Thank you all for your concern.

Jeremy Fugleberg &#8207;@jayfug 2m2 minutes ago
For those worried I'm giving away the SWAT team's game, they were literally loading up next to a town parade. Plain sight. Nothing furtive.

By all accounts he was in his own home alone, right? And that was a bit of a distance away. So why kill him if the main targets were at the other sites.
I'm starting to lean more and more towards a "punishment" killer for hire that has a code regarding killing chikdren. The cartels are ruthless. No mercy at all, but they may very well have hired someone who had something against killing innocents. JMO, and granted no hard evidence.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Maybe one of the victims who weren't in bed tried to call him for help so the perp/s had to go kill him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member