OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:stop:

I have removed some posts and snipped some others. Before anyone goes further I want to clarify a couple of things.

1) you may not sleuth family, friends or baby's fathers of the victims of this crime. Period. Leave their social media out of this discussion. Period.

2) you may use the victims full names if you choose. there is no rule prohibiting that.

If the sleuthing and speculation about friends and family of the victims continues it will end up being closed for review and I KNOW nobody wants that to happen.

But the initials in this case....................... ugh! It seems so much easier to write a name. Too many initials to keep track of!

CR2 was shot while running away because he woke up and he could id the attacker(s).
None of this answers why KR was killed though.

KR's death is an outlier because it's the only one not on Union Hill Road, so it seems likely to have been either the first or the last, which makes it significant somehow. (No evidence CR jr was running away imo - there were early reports that his was the body on Left Fork Road, but that's been debunked.)

I believe KR was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time.
By all accounts he was in his own home alone, right? And that was a bit of a distance away. So why kill him if the main targets were at the other sites.
I'm starting to lean more and more towards a "punishment" killer for hire that has a code regarding killing chikdren. The cartels are ruthless. No mercy at all, but they may very well have hired someone who had something against killing innocents. JMO, and granted no hard evidence.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned a second Facebook account of Hanna Rhoden. However, I am not sure if this is the same person.
Hanna May Rhoden, the victim, is a registered nurse. The other Hanna Rhoden started high school in 2015 and probably is
considerably younger. And then there is of course Hanna Gilley, who would also have had the name Hanna Rhoden if she
and Frankie Rhoden would not have been murdered and would have married.

Again, I'm just jumping in here-
I saw earlier in the thread someone mention the possibility of a dogfighting ring, based on dog references on SM and the fact that someone had come over to feed the dogs.
From what I'm seeing, these dogs were being raised not to fight other dogs, but to hunt- particularly for raccoons and other small game. Everyone in the family seems to have a lot of love and admiration for dogs.
The cockfighting speculation looks legit, though.

A remarkable coincidence.

I remember in one article media said the investigation was also extending into Scioto Cty, maybe because of the similarities. I'm not saying this family was into drugs, but this could be the same suspects in both cases. Criminals such as this also commit violent burglaries. The family was known for having alot compared to many in that area, they could've been targeted for that alone.

We've been discussing the murders of Candy Newsome and her daughter in January. Candy's step sister posted this on the WFAA-TV article...

<modsnip>

There's also this article from last month offering a reward and in case anyone's not read about the case here's the link...
http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Mother-and-daughter-found-dead-in-Scioto-County--364128731.html

"Candy Newsome, 48, and her 16-year-old-daughter, Kristina "Mykal" Newsome, were found dead of apparent gunshot wounds in January at a home along Blue Run Road in Lucasville.
"You go to sleep and it's on your mind," Candy's stepsister Darla Johnson-Wheeler tells WSAZ. "You wake up, and it's on your mind. If you get up in the middle of the night, it's the first thing you think of."

http://www.tristateupdate.com/story...icide-near-minford-may-have-been-drug-related This was the Jan 4th article.

That is the info I had questions about posting.

That is the info I had questions about posting.
We can post info from media sources, this Scioto case has been in the media since January with the step sister in a number of the articles. She's got a Justice page on facebook, but I don't think we can quote anything from that page. I'm not sure.

I'm hoping the swat incident is now over, otherwise it would really put LE in danger!

The wording makes it seem like she's simply announcing the SWAT team has arrived in town. Piketon is super small, I can't imagine they'd have their own SWAT team. My guess is that SWAT has arrived in the town in case anything goes down.

Edit: Just saw that Fugleberg idiot's twitter feed. Now THAT is concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966