OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard this rule. I don't know why we couldn't name victims. Personally, I find all of the initials to be confusing so I prefer if people type out the full name.

To the bold - do you have some statistics on this? I know a lot of people with pits and pit mixes and they are far from dog fighters. To me that just seems like a sweeping (and likely inaccurate) generalization.

Because LE hasn't released much info, people in this thread are going a bit crazy with their theories and unfortunately a lot of people read those theories as fact. Especially if they get repeated a lot.

As far as I've seen, no official sources have said anything about - drugs or dog fighting. Nor have they said anything about any victims being beaten. But yet some things keep getting stated as fact.

I don't have statistics on it but the fighting dogs are generally pits because they are good at it and won't let go. I know several that own pits and they are carefull where they get them from due to many breeding them to be aggressive.

I have the knowledge of what I see in my area, pits bred to be aggressive, whether against the cops or to fight.

Nice sleuthing Pigpong. This is very interesting and seems very relevant. Perhaps there are 2 fueding wings within the Rhoden family.
As far as I can tell, only one wing of the family is seriously involved in drugs, which could be also a reason for a tense relationship.
I think JMR as one of the surviving members, may have some valuable information. Was he the tanned person that was arrested?

I think that the crime may be more dynamic. Maybe it was not one person or group of persons killing 8 people. Perhaps one or several
people were murdered, and then others were killed in retaliation. KWR has been arrested for violating a protective order (according to Pike county
court records). Is this a violation of a PPO. If so, who filed for the PPO?

I believe the Kenneth that was killed is the one that was arrested for the violation. If you look at his addresses on his arrest records he bounces back and forth between Union Hill and another address. Domestic issues.

I don't think JMR really is an issue. His only relevance to me is that the obit of his daughter (another young death tragedy) gives clues to the family relationships. And his birth index is just a cite to show I have the right person.

His brothers Gary and KWR are the interesting ones to me. KWR, already a convicted felon, gets arrested for trafficking and guns and yet I can't find him in the Kentucky or Federal records... and their mom and her husband get busted on trafficking marijuana and pills and do like no time and have only 5 years supervision. Something feels way, way off.

It's all speculation but I feel problems from Kentucky were or already had come to Ohio.

I'm still leaning towards HMR's BF (is he the father of the newborn?) either having some knowledge or being involved.
Pure speculation but what if he was an informant? He could turn in dealers and get business for his father.
He is still missing, right? (I know, it's a stretch)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm still thinking of a jilted lover of CR1 or DR. I think maybe they were reconciling in some way, or were perceived to be, due to Dana's recent move. Perhaps the motive was "If I can't have my family, he/she can't have his/hers".

I just feel its yo coincidental that hr had just given birth.i think someone felt alienated .people kill over rage,money,drugs gangs,etc.but how often do you hear of someone going to four separate crime scenes for same family victims.

http://local12.com/news/local/investigation-into-pike-county-murders-continues
"Union Hill Road in Pike County is still blocked off as one of four active crime scenes. Autopsies are being performed on the victims at the Hamilton County Coroner's Office this weekend."
We might not hear anything till autopsy reports, unless something happens. I wonder if they're checking surrounding woods to see if anyone's taken their life that was involved. This is a tight community, if someone or more than one person just disappears all of a sudden I hope people go to LE and report it.

What about public pages on FB that are memorial pages for other people but had a post tying things to this case. Can those be posted since they are public pages?

I just feel its yo coincidental that hr had just given birth.i think someone felt alienated .people kill over rage,money,drugs gangs,etc.but how often do you hear of someone going to four separate crime scenes for same family victims.

Maybe when they're looking for someone in particular within the family; going door to door. JMO

What about public pages on FB that are memorial pages for other people but had a post tying things to this case. Can those be posted since they are public pages?
IIRC, they can be linked but not posted. But please ask a moderator because I have many senior moments lately. Thanks. Social media is not considered fact and may be full of rumor (I believe that's the reason).

Does anyone know anything about the person of interest being held?as of 3hours ago,they were still being held.

I haven't heard of any persons of interest. Do you have a name listed as a POI by LE?

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

[snip]

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phatkhattt