OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K.L. he must have read your message!

Jeremy Fugleberg ‏@jayfug 2m2 minutes ago
I'm not disclosing where I followed them to. It's called ethics. Thank you all for your concern.

For those worried I'm giving away the SWAT team's game, they were literally loading up next to a town parade. Plain sight. Nothing furtive.

Perhaps he has a different definition of "ethics" than I. :waitasec:

K.L. he must have read your message!

I'm not disclosing where I followed them to. It's called ethics. Thank you all for your concern.

For those worried I'm giving away the SWAT team's game, they were literally loading up next to a town parade. Plain sight. Nothing furtive.

Does he not think the suspects are waiting to be picked up and he's giving them a heads up? SMH Posting swat gearing up in a small community that probably doesn't have many swat calls, and posting their movements is not ethical and he knows it.

Anything in the scanner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah & he followed the swat team then quit following them and now his newly found ethics is keeping his mouth shut because he followed them to a location.

the movement reported on twitter and the announcement that there will be a 4:30 presser makes me hopeful that we are getting closer to hearing more facts on this one. And maybe an arrest or two? I am still trying to process how a family deals with the loss of 8 members in such a way. I can't imagine how overwhelming. Then add that LE was worried the family was specifically targeted and add that worry for the survivors safety. Man oh man I hope this indicates LE has a good idea of what happened, why and who.

The guy did say a paddy wagon had joined the swat, if it was one suspect wouldn't it just be a squad car?

We can post info from media sources, this Scioto case has been in the media since January with the step sister in a number of the articles. She's got a Justice page on facebook, but I don't think we can quote anything from that page. I'm not sure.
I remember that case too, but I don't know think we can quote from that page. I will say the woman has done a good job keeping that case in the media and I hope she gets justice for her loved ones.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

CNN said they would go live w presser.....

Jeremy Fugleberg ‏@jayfug 4m4 minutes ago
No news from SWAT convoy. Getting off-the-record word it's not a big deal. Not sure why a paddy wagon then. #cgnow #ohshootings

Well dangit

Jeremy Fugleberg ‏@jayfug 6m6 minutes ago
No news from SWAT convoy. Getting off-the-record word it's not a big deal. Not sure why a paddy wagon then. #cgnow #ohshootings

Ok, I am confused.
"Kenneth Jr"
Per pike county court records, the person born on 3/30/1972 has initials KWR. So KWR is the victim. This KWR has lived at various addresses including 4077 and 4091 Union Hill road (and his weight fluctuated between 130 and 238 lbs).

"Kenneth Sr."
According to one of the funeral funding pages, the father of Gary Rhoden is also called Kenneth. The funds collected will be given to him.
There is a Kenneth W Rhoden was born 9/1/1953 (in KY) and who has lived in Greenup, KYl So I think that is him.

"Kenny"
Gary Rhoden has a brother Kenny Wayne Rhoden, born 7/22/1975.

So there are at least 3 KWR's! There is Kenneth Jr., Kenneth Sr., and Kenny. I am not entirely sure how Kenneth Jr. is related to the other people.

BBM. "Kenneth Jr" (victim, born 3/30/72) is brother to Chris Rhoden Sr (victim). Kenneth Jr and Chris Sr are cousins of Gary (victim). I'm curious if "Kenneth Jr" is actually a Junior though since his father was named Clarence. It would make more sense that "Kenny" (born 7/22/75 and son of Kenneth Sr) would be the Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990