OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New here, but found this on Twitter this morning:

Back at #PikeCounty reporting today. Working a weekend piece. So many ?. I'll be talking the case on @917wvxu at 1 today. #cgnow @Enquirer

RIGHT?! Why wouldn't he call the cops then and there? Why did he decide to start poking around in the garage?! Why did the cannabis plants make him decide to call the police, but not his dead cousin with blood in his eyes?
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ.

"O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!"

[Donald] Stone, whose father was the brother of K. Rhoden's mother.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Thanks!
A week ago I told myself to start making a Family Tree, on paper, to reference and keep all relationships clear and straight.
Then I told myself, no, just concentrate and remember all these relationships.
Well, NO. I can not remember all of it and need it on paper.
How many people named Kenneth can there be in one family?

I hope someone can help me. Why did they take LM son's pickup but they did not take BJM automobile?

I'm guessing BJM drove that pickup to the scene that morning.

In the video from today, DS says he saw a tray of cannabis plants in the garage that prompted him to call 911. Not his murdered cousin's body, tho.

And no mention of a gsw in this new interview, just blood in his eyes.

There will have to be an arrest soon, even if it's for something as minor as an improperly titled vehicle or hobby level pot growing. The local public will demand a perp walk.

Donald Stone, family member of the Rhodens, who discovered Kenneth's body, is not a suspect (the gossip boards notwithstanding) under Websleuths definition. You may discuss his interviews, statements, reported actions and behaviors, 911 call, etc. you may not sleuth him or accuse him of being the killer. you may identify things about his statements or actions that you feel are odd, unusual or do not make sense.

Same goes with Bobbie Jo, who discovered another crime scene. Discuss her 911 call, any public statements, etc. Do not sleuth her or suggest she is involved in the killings.

public or private, creeping on social media is sleuthing.

Anybody familiar with old school mafia type hits? Eye shots and money left used to mean something in mafia style hits. With the recent revelation that Kenneth had blood in his eye(s) that could mean that he was the target. The money left could mean he was getting greedy (Tony Bananas). Of coarse we don't know if he was actually shot in the eye but if he was it might mean something. fwiw

Still pretty new here and learning navigation. Not seeing the option that will allow me to private reply with the capture from my phone. I have also received several requests. As I cannot post the picture in the forum, I can direct you to the news channel FB page where I seen it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153068203574364&id=63564314363

This is a news article from WSYX Channel 6 Facebook page. Article is about the reward being withdrawn. Read the comments...one comment had 19 replies.

In the replies, a poster (family friend) states who was shot 9 times, where the person was found and who told her. Not sure if is reliable information...but have seen various comments here and there implying the same

I am not sure of the number of plants that constitutes commercial and not personal use. but having worked at a large greenhouse in NC I can say that some seed trays can hold up to 96 plants that I have seen may be more now. With 200 plants(seedlings) between the 3 locations being found tells me that they had not been planted yet. And as far as I am concerned 200 seedlings that have not come to maturity are worth what seedlings are worth and not what 200 plants are capable of producing. IDK Its like buying a tomato plant and your told because it will produce 25 tomatoes the plant cost $25.00 when in fact it may die before it can produce. jmo idk

http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/category/seed-trays

It's not 200 plants between three locations. That amount was found in one of the three locations.

To me DS seems mostly truthful in his statements. The omission in earlier interviews that he was not alone when he found the body is probably deliberate. But the other person may not want any public attention and he is respecting that. He probably would minimize his role in the growing operation if he had any involvement at all. The news articles and interviews may not answer questions like "why didn't he go over to KR's place as he was supposed to" or "why did he walk to the garage" etc. I do not find that suspicious. First, he may have well answered such questions but the news agencies edited it out because the answers were mundane and not very interesting to the readers/viewers. Or he may not have answered such questions because the reporters never asked them. He does seem calm on the 911 tape, but some people keep it together and focus on getting help ASAP. At the end on the last tv interview he does seem to get emotional when he recalls how he realized that KR was dead. The editors cut off the video right after that.

DS can say whatever he wants to the media. It's the media's job to decide if he is an accurate or credible source. It is what he has told LE that matters. Maybe it's the same as his public statements. Maybe it's not. Could be LE has asked him not to discuss certain areas. Since so few people with any first hand information have commented, the folks who have stepped forward draw heightened attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem