OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the case that is driving us nuts.

another OT. Has anyone ever called a tip line, ever ? Not for this case, but for another? Just curious. No details wanted.

This is off topic
is there a way to search for my own posts?
if so, can you tell me how?
i tried search feature. Didn't work. Said 0

Left click on your user name on any post you've made, click on "see forum posts"

It's the case. It's driving everyone nuts. By the way I use the term "ganja". Lol. Please give us news.

I let Peter Tosh have the last word on this:
Legalize it don't criticize it,
Legalize it yea-ah-yea-ah,
And I will advertise it
Some call it tamjee,
Some call it the weed,
Some call it marijuana,
Some of them call it ganja,
Never mind, got to.
(from the lyrics of "legalize it", Peter Tosh)

Sorry for being off-topic.

Its the case that is driving us nuts.

another OT. Has anyone ever called a tip line, ever ? Not for this case, but for another? Just curious. No details wanted.

I sent in a tip (via email) to LE during the Jessica Ridgeway investigation in CO. I was promptly contacted by an investigator who was very nice and very thankful for the info. I'm not sure that the tip aided in the arrest, but I was glad that I informed them of it.

Back at #PikeCounty reporting today. Working a weekend piece. So many ?. I'll be talking the case on @917wvxu at 1 today. #cgnow @Enquirer

Chris graves on twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Graves is getting a bit self indulgent with this Pike County piece, speaking of things that irritate us :D

So this has no doubt been addressed and I missed it, but how did Kenneth's six year old son die in 1995? That is so sad too. A lot of heartbreak in this family.

So this has no doubt been addressed and I missed it, but how did Kenneth's six year old son die in 1995? That is so sad too. A lot of heartbreak in this family.

IIRC, he died from Leukemia.

I read in comments at the beginning that Chris Jr was found in the woods. Media was flying over the scenes for a long time, unless they were told to back off an area where he was found they would've pinpointed an area in the woods taped off with a canopy over the body. Maybe LE did it without media picking up on it and so thick with woods they didn't see. I did see the investigators in white suits combing the woods, can't remember if it was that day.

Not exactly at 1, have to listen to news first

listening live to WVXU

she is wrong, the community is not around 23,000. It is around 2300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics