OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pretty new here and learning navigation. Not seeing the option that will allow me to private reply with the capture from my phone. I have also received several requests. As I cannot post the picture in the forum, I can direct you to the news channel FB page where I seen it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153068203574364&id=63564314363

This is a news article from WSYX Channel 6 Facebook page. Article is about the reward being withdrawn. Read the comments...one comment had 19 replies.

In the replies, a poster (family friend) states who was shot 9 times, where the person was found and who told her. Not sure if is reliable information...but have seen various comments here and there implying the same

Thank you, but we still have to consider this rumor. Interesting.

I believe at 1 pm est

Chris graves (dispatch reporter will be speaking about this case

http://wvxu.org/#stream/0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you hear her reference to the dogs? .....

"The dogs were let out of the trailer/house"

We knew dogs were "nowhere to be found", but not ..."let out."...

Chris:

2 doors locked that she knows of

Dogs let out

AG working on a couple theories, believes there will be an arrest

22 from AG office there today

3-7 cars removed
2 at one time
5 later
Cars around CHsr

She doubts it's Derby related

Union hill- 1 1/2 miles to scene 1, 500' to scene 2, 3 miles to scene 4

Really have to know where you are going to get to scene 4

LM
Lives 1 1/2 miles from 1st crime scene ( think that just means he lives that far from DR. Not that murders occurred there first-but dunno

That's all I got

An inside look at #PikeCounty marijuana camps linked to cartels >>> ddnnews.com/270q7JG

@Dayton daily news

I can't see arricle reached my limit

Did you hear her reference to the dogs? .....

"The dogs were let out of the trailer/house"

We new dogs were nowhere to be found, but not ...let out....

Yes though that was interesting

Caller: Pike County.

911: It’s Pike County?

Caller: Yes. And they inaudible back room.

911: OK. I need you to get out of the house.
Did you drive over there?
http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...ipts-911-calls-pike-county-slayings/83445300/

Does anyone else find this question odd?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Small town. 911 dispatcher may have known Bobby? If Bobby lives with Leonard, she's within walking distance. Maybe just wanted to determine if there was a vehicle she could go to and be safe.

I'm guessing BJM drove that pickup to the scene that morning.

I'm guessing not because in LM's interview, he says something about LE letting his daughter and grandson (possibly) take her/their car(s) but they kept his son's pickup. (Verbatim as I don't have the interview/video pulled up)

Congratulations Jaime! You were credited and WebSleuth mentioned
I wonder if the person who wrote that blog is one of us... Similarly, I've also noticed that often when we put out a new theory or line of thought, I will shortly see a news story running with it. I think websleuths is being websleuthed!

Chris:

Dogs let out

3-7 cars removed
2 at one time
5 later
Cars around CHsr

LM
Lives 1 1/2 miles from 1st crime scene ( think that just means he lives that far from DR. Not that murders occurred there first-but dunno

That's all I got

I was surprised at her lack of knowledge on the vehicles.

I wonder if the person who wrote that blog is one of us... Similarly, I've also noticed that often when we put out a new theory or line of thought, I will shortly see a news story running with it. I think websleuths is being websleuthed!

Hi all. Ssshhhh...yes, one of you. :) I asked Jamie to use her timeline in my post. I think that there is much more factual info here than MSM is providing us, and they are getting off the trail and focusing more on the cultural aspect of this case than the facts.

Its the case that is driving us nuts.

another OT. Has anyone ever called a tip line, ever ? Not for this case, but for another? Just curious. No details wanted.

ABSOLUTELY!!
No reward wanted, just doing my civil duty.

Hi all. Ssshhhh...yes, one of you. :) I asked Jamie to use her timeline in my post. I think that there is much more factual info here than MSM is providing us, and they are getting off the trail and focusing more on the cultural aspect of this case than the facts.

Great work! Thanks for the reminder! I posted my timeline in the Media & Timeline's section here at WS. Had been holding off posting until something new developed, but nothing much has. Feel free to let me know of any updates and links.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306329-Media-amp-Timeline-NO-DISCUSSION-Pike-Co-OH-8-Family-Members-Murdered&p=12531374#post12531374

To navigate to the Media & Timelines Sub Forum, just go to the top of this screen, click on "Crimes In The News" to go to the front page of this sub-forum. Look at the top of the front page of forum listings and you'll see a special thread called Media & Timelines. Click on that link and you'll see the thread for ours.

Feel free to add videos, photos, links to news articles, etc. Thanks! I'm busy and will be going out of town in a week or so, so appreciate you helping keep it up to date.

TIA

Chris:

Dogs let out

3-7 cars removed
2 at one time
5 later
Cars around CHsr

LM

That's all I got

Didn't one of the tow truck drivers say there were roughly 20 removed on Tuesday and more slated to be removed Wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove